TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My FanArt! High quality drawings!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cartonca

My FanArt! High quality drawings! Empty
PostSubject: My FanArt! High quality drawings!   My FanArt! High quality drawings! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Hello! I invite you to visit my blog which has fanart about the TMNT!

There it is, just copy-paste the link and soon, the four of them will be completed!
So far, I've don only Leo and Raph which are also animated and when all of them are done, I shall sell the paintings on high resoultion printings!

Let me know what you think about them! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cartonca

PostSubject: OUPPS!   My FanArt! High quality drawings! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Sorry, the URL didn't paste!

Copy paste the adress!

Sorry again for the mistake!
Back to top Go down
cartonca

PostSubject: AGAIN!   My FanArt! High quality drawings! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:10 pm

AGAIN ... the forum blocks the links! ...

cartoncaron.blogspot.com

remove the spaces: car toncaron. blog spot. com
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
My FanArt! High quality drawings! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My FanArt! High quality drawings! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: My FanArt! High quality drawings!   My FanArt! High quality drawings! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Why don't you highlight the drawings and click copy, then go to image on the little buttons at the top of the posting thingy and put it in there? I'm confident your drawings are cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My FanArt! High quality drawings!   My FanArt! High quality drawings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My FanArt! High quality drawings!
Page 1 of 1