TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When Fatasy Clashed with Reality

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Empty
PostSubject: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Okay this is the TMNT crossover with the Percy Jackson series. The title may change, I'm not sure yet! Spoilers after The Last Olympian, takes place post-Last Olympian pre-Lost Hero. Without further ado, the story

Chapter 1

As turtles and ninjas, the four that were now rooftop jumping always expected the unexpected. Always. Until now.

Each turtle had a name, weapon, and mask: Leonardo had a blue mask, carried a pair of katannas and was the oldest. Raphael was next, with a red mask and twin sais. Donatello followed with a purple mask and bo staff. Michelangelo was last, the youngest and most immature, but kind and carried two nun-chucks.

These four, raised by a mutant rat, had fought off aliens, ninjas, gangsters, mutants, government agents, and metal-clad villains. They never expected to meet something straight off of a Greek Mythology Google search. Sure they had their fair share of unusual adventures, but never had they thought that their life would be any different than eat-drink-train-fight-hang with April and Casey-sleep-repeat. That was, until tonight.

Hopping from roof to roof, laughing and cracking jokes, they saw something in the distance. Raphael had wanted to pass it up as nothing, but Michelangelo just had to open his big mouth.

"Hey, guys," he said, pointing, "There's a woman over there."

"We should avoid her," said Raph. "We'll only scare her."

"What if she's lost?" asked Mikey.

"Raph's right," said Leo. Raph was about to grin in triumph, but Leo said, "But that's never stopped us before." Raph made a huffing noise.

Quietly, the four made it over to the woman. She had a wrinkled face with messy brown hair tied up in a bun. She wore a white ruffled blouse and a black skirt that went to her knees. On her feet, were black high heels, but one was broken. She looked like a teacher that had missed the subway to the school she taught at and tried to walk there. But had failed miserably.

"Um, excuse me, Miss?" asked Leo, approaching slowly. "Are you okay?"

When the woman turned around, she didn't scream when she saw Leo. This should have made the turtle's turn shell and run, but they didn't. Instead she smiled and replied, "Oh, no, honey. I'm fine. You can call me Mrs. Dodds."
End of Chapter...

Okay, so what do you guys think? Please tell me! I hope you guys don't mind the cliffy...I tend to use it quite a bit in the beginnings and middles and ends. Filler, Filler will not have cliffies. LOL JK. Anyway, do you guys like it? Should I continue? Should I rename it? What do you think? Leo Raph Don Mike
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Awesome!!!!! Seriously, as soon as I read that the teacher was Mrs. Dodds, I was like "Oh crap. Well THEY'RE in trouble! Shredder's got nothin on *SPOILER* Furies." I bet I can get my brother to join the forum just so he can read this hehehe...

*I just put the spoiler alert on there in case anybody hadn't read the Percy Jackson books*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Uh oh! Mrs Dodds! Run 4 ur life!

I loved it, Halu2. You really should keep this up, if you didn't, I might have to come through the computer screen.... boo! Razz

Honestly, it's perfect! And I only ever lie to my older brother when he asks me where I hid all the Dr. Pepper.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Dodds! Run, Leo! It's not good!! :O

But seriously, go on! I love the Percy Jackson series, and now it's mixed in with TMNT! Nothing could be better!

([except maybe a TMNT plus Inuyasha, that is...])
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:44 pm

OMG! Thank-you so much guys for the good reviews! I'm glad you like it so far! Chapter 2 will be up ASAP1 (With luck, tomorrow.)

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Hey, guys! Without further ado, Chapter 2! AH! I made a rhyme and in such little time!

Chapter 2

Mrs. Dodds didn't look that unusual to the turtles, besides the whole 'teacher that's lost' look, but each one felt uneasy about her. She seemed stern, but happy. It was almost creepy.

"So, you're not afraid of us?" asked Leo.

"Why should I be afraid?" she asked. "I've seen scary things than you four."

Okay, completely creepy. What was this lady's problem. Raph had met an old blind woman once. She had thought he was human, she hadn't been afraid. But, as clear as day, Mrs. Dodds wasn't blind.

"So what do you teach?" asked Leo.

"Pre-alegebra, honey," she said. "I pretty good with Greek Mythology too. You could say I'm an expert on the Furies."

"The what?" asked Mikey. Mrs. Dodds' smile dropped in to a small frown.

"The Furies, honey," she said.

"The Furies in Greek mythology were three avenging deities. Their names were Tisiphone, the avenger of murder, Megaera, the jealous one, and Alecto ,unceasing in anger," explained Donnie. Mrs. Dodds perked again.

"Such a smart boy," said Mrs. Dodds. "I'll have fun killing you."

"What?!" exclaimed Mikey.

"Ya work fer the Foot!" shouted Raph. "I knew there was somethin' wrong wit'chew!"

"I don't know what this Foot is," said Mrs. Dodds. "But I do not work for them. No, I don't think you know who I work for."

And then Mrs. Dodds did the scariest thing any of the turtles' had ever seen: She transformed. Her fingers stretched to talons and her teeth sharpened to acid yellow fangs. Shriveled bat wings formed from her ruffled blouse as it faded from white to black and melted into her skin. Little lost Mrs. Dodds had morphed from a school teacher to hideous hag-like monster.

"F-fury!" yelled Donnie, who didn't believe his eyes.

"Mrs. Dodds is a fury!" yelled Mikey, pulling out his nun-chucks.

"Well, now we know why she wasn't happy wit'chew not knowin' 'bout her, Mike," said Raph, pulling out his sais. Leo and Donnie also drew their weapons.

"Those won't do anything against me, honeys!" she cackled.

"But this will!" Out of nowhere a bronze sword flew in a circular motion through the air and sliced Mrs. Dodds in half, turning her into golden dust.

"AH!" yelled Mikey. "Don't let her get in my mouth!" The other three ignored him and turned to the edge of the roof. Leo pointed his sword towards the shadowy figure on the edge of the roof.

"Whose there?" he asked. "Just because you saved us, doesn't mean we trust you yet." Donnie picked up the bronze sword.

"Yeah, we've learned plenty-a lessons," said Raph. Click.

"The sword just turned into a pen!" reported Donnie.

"Step into the light," ordered Leo.

"Okay, okay," said the voice from before.

It turned out to be three people and not just one. The one in front had dark jet black hair and sea green eyes. Behind him was a blond girl with stormy gray eyes holding a New York Yankees cap and small boy with messy black hair and intense black eyes that either gleamed with madness or genius, they couldn't tell which, and wore an aviator jacked, ripped black jeans, a black shirt, and skull ring. The other two had on blue jeans and orange shirts that read 'Camp Half-Blood'.

"Who are you?" asked Leo.

The boy in front spoke, "My name is Percy Jackson. This is Annabeth Chase." He motioned to the girl. "And this is Nico Di Angelo." He motioned to other boy.

"Well, thank-you for saving us, Percy Jackson, but we really must go," said Leo.

"You can't!" shouted Annabeth.

"And why not, missy?" asked Raph. "It's a free country."

"Because there is another monster after you!" she told him.

"Why is that?" asked Leo, suspiciously.

"Look, this isn't easy to explain," said Percy, "But the four of you are demigods, the sons of Greek gods and monster have finally discovered where you've been hiding all these years." Each turtle, stood shocked beyond belief, not knowing what to say.
End of Chapter...

Okay, what do you guys think!? Constructive Criticism is always welcome! And so are good reviews~!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:28 pm

O.o Demigod Turtles?! I knew it!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:19 pm

LOL, Crazd. Laughing out loud Alright Chapter 3!

Chapter 3

It was Raph who broke the silence when he started laughing, "Woo, kid! I've heard some pretty crazy stuff in my days, but this one take the cake. What are ya on?"

"What?" asked Percy.

"What have ya been trippin' with, kid," explained Raph. The red-masked turtle sighed when Percy still had a confused look on his face. "Y'know, weed, hash, big H, yam." At this point Percy looked to Annabeth for help.

"He's saying you're on drugs, Percy," she told him.

"I'm not taking drugs!" snapped Percy.

"To think up a story like that?" said Raph. "Ya gotta be."

"I'm more concerned why you know all those street names for drugs, Raphael," said Leo.

"Oh," said Raph, understanding, "Me and Case have been bookin' drug dealers lately. Find 'em, beat 'em up, drop 'em off at the closest police station with all dere merchandise."

"What am I going to do with you?" asked Leo, like a worried mother.

"You ain't gotta do nothing with me," snapped Raph. "What me and Case do in none'ya business."

"That's what she sa-aid," sing-sung Mikey.

"Mikey, shut ya face before I sew it shut!" yelled Raph.

"Hello," said Nico. "We're still here."

"And you are still in danger," said Annabeth.

"Listen, Miss Annabeth," said Leo. "We have fought many things that are beyond belief. If monsters come, we can handle it."

"You don't understa-," began Annabeth, but was cut off by a loud "SCRRAAWWKK!" That was a mix between a roar and an bird of prey sound. Annabeth gasped, "Oh no."

Suddenly, a large figure swooped down upon them. A large claw scraped Leo's arm. He winced in pain. All ducked again as the thing swooped down a second time, missing them all this time.

"A gryp!" said Annabeth.

"A what?" said Raph.

"It's the Greek version of a griffin!" said Donnie.

"Now do you believe us!?" shouted Percy, rolling out of the way of the gryp and snatching his sword from Donnie. "I'll be taking Riptide."

"We believe you!" called Leo. "For now. Until we talk to our sensei Master Splinter."

"But we need to get you to camp Half-Blood!" shouted Annabeth as she whipped out a dagger and sliced at the foot of the gryp so that it screeched in pain.

"Annabeth," said Percy, "I don't think we'll be able to leave without telling this Splinter person. Sounds like monsters may come after him if we don't warn him." Annabeth sighed and nodded. Percy shouted, "C'mon!" and everyone followed him as the ran off to the fire escape. The four ninjas merely jumped.

Percy started down the back alleyway until he heard the sliding of metal on turf. Turning his head, he saw as the four turtles began to climb into the sewer. He lifted his eyebrows in confusion.

"We live in the sewers. " Mikey shrugged. The three human demi-gods followed the four down into their home.

Running along underground passageways led them to a very nice looking part of the sewers. Well, really there was one nice door. It was gold trimmed and turquoise octagonal door. It almost seemed like some sort of Grecian-style door, but the dark blue markings were unfamiliar.

When the turtles opened the door all seven of the group were in for a shocked. In the large living area there stood a four-foot tall bipedal rat wearing a kimono and curly haired brunette boy with goat legs.

End of Chapter...

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Grover got there first...makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:12 pm

I am once again, speechless... but I have not lost my ability to type. I loved it! Again!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 pm

WOOT! You guys are awesome! Thanks for the feedback!

Chapter 4
"Why is Mr. Tumnus in our lair?" asked Mikey instantly. The goat boy groaned.

"Why is it always Mr. Tumnus?" he asked to no one in particular. "He's a faun. They're Roman."

"Grover," said Percy, "Why are you here?"

"I was sent to get a great teacher," Grover replied. "He supposedly takes care of four demigods."

"That's Master Splinter?" asked Percy, pointing to the bipedal rat.

"Yes," said Leo. Then he said to his sensei, "Master, what's going on?"

"We are leaving, Leonardo," Master Splinter told him. "We are going to a place that will advance your training and enable to utilize your full powers."

"So we really are dese demigod things?" asked Raph. Master Splinter nodded.

Shock seemed to settle in a little bit. They were demigods. Thousands of questions ran through the young ninjas' heads. Who were their godly parents? Was it a godly parent? Two? Three? Four? Who was their mortal parent? Was it a turtle? Why didn't Master Splinter tell them before?

"I did not tell you because I swore on the River Styx not to," explained Master Splinter, ever knowing.

"Styx?" asked Mikey. "Like the band?"

"No, Michelangelo, not the band," said the elderly rat. "It is a river in the Underworld. To swear upon it is one of the greatest oaths you can make."

"Oh."

Nico shook his head in annoyance. This guy had obviously failed his Greek Mythology unit...Or never played Mythomagic. Not that he played that anymore. Continuing to shake his head, more so now to rid his mind of some thoughts, he figured that the orange clad turtle had hit himself one too many times in the head with those nun-chucks.

"So, who are our godly parents...or parent?" asked Donnie.

"Parents," said Master Splinter. "A mortal is what makes you four related."

"Who are yours?" asked Donnie to Percy, Annabeth, and Nico.

"Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon."

"Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena."

"Nico DiAngelo, Son of Hades."

"Hades!" exclaimed Mikey. "He's god of the Underworld. I remember that from sensei's mythology lessons. Do you know any zombies?"

"Um," said Nico.

"Can I meet one? I will be your best friend! Forget it, I don't care about the zombies. I am your new best friend!"

"My father isn't anything like in the Disney movie, if that's what you think."

"I didn't think he was."

"Uh..."

"Michelangelo," said his sensei, "Stop harassing Nico-sama."

"Hai, sensei," sighed Michelangelo.

"We have to get going," said Annabeth. "That gryp is going to be trouble."

"A gryp?" said Master Splinter. "Boys, turn your weapons three times in your hands."

Following their master's instruction, each turtle did as he was told. When they competed their task, each weapon shimmered a bit. Leo's katannas retracted their steel blades and bronze ones replaced them. Raph's sais faded to bronze as well and his right and left spikes as the middle one enlarged until he held twin bronze daggers. Mikey's made the biggest transformation, completely changing form from nun-chucks to a bow and quiver stock full of bronze arrows. Donnie's grew a bronze spike and, he realized, his bo staff was now a spear.

"I had your weapons enchanted so that they would hide their true form until you knew your heritage," said Master Splinter.

Nodding, Raph looked to his daggers, to notice they were gone! A wristwatch and mob boss-like ring had replaced it.

"My daggers!"

"Hey, my swords are gone too!" said Leo. In his hands, he held two buttons.

"Me too!" exclaimed Mikey. "And Donnie!" Mikey had a pair of headphones attached to an orange iPod and Donnie had a pocket watch.

Annabeth chuckled and said, "Look harder. The Mist is blocking your vision of what's real."

"The Mist?" asked Donnie, focusing on his pocket watch and suddenly his spear was back.

"The Mist keeps mortals from seeing things they would consider unreal," explained Master Splinter. "Such as a monster or a Greek Weapon."

"When you're done fighting you should always put your weapon back in Mist mode, so that they're easier to carry," said Percy. "That's what I do with Riptide."

"The pen." Donnie remembered clicking it and it turning into a sword.

"Why is it all bronze?" asked Raph.

"Celestial Bronze," said Annabeth, "It's one of the only things that will cut through monsters, immortals, those kinds of people and won't hurt mortals."

"My dagger is another type," said Nico. "Stygian iron."

"Guys, the gryp is pretty much waiting for us up top," said Grover. "I can feel it."

"Then we better get going," said Percy. "We have to make it to Long Island; That's where Camp Half-Blood is. We'll have to be quick with that gryp..."

"Or we can take the Shell Van," Donnie said pointing to the garage.

"You guys have a van?" asked Nico. "And you call it the Shell Van- Is everything you own a pun on turtles?"

"We should stop letting Mikey name my inventions, I know," said Donnie, "But it just makes him so happy. And keeps him out of the lab when I'm working." The purple clad turtle opened the garage door, which actaully led to a bunch of steps. he said, "This will lead us up top where we keep our vehicles."

The group walked up the steps. Raph repeatedly muttered that he was bringing his bike. He was not going anywhere without his baby. Tough guys have needs too. For Raph, that was the calming relaxation (and rush) of riding or fixing up his motorcycle.

"You built that!" exclaimed Annabeth, once they reached the garage. "It looks like an army vehicle."

"It's got duh guns for de army too, Blondie," said Raph as he pushed his motorcycle into the Shell Van. "Donnie designs and builds everythin'. And he's an egg head to boot. Can tell you the square root of pie, quantum physics, ace Master Splinter's lessons, and let's not forget he can lava-proof things. He's a regular brain child."

"Raph," said Donnie, from the driver's seat, "Why do your compliments sound like insults?"

"They're a bit of both."

"Can I drive?" asked Mikey.

"NO!" the Hamato family (and Nico, for some reason) shouted at once.

"I've known you for a half an hour or so and I can already tell you're a terrible driver," said Nico.

And that was the last thing anyone said before a large taloned foot crashed through the roof and everyone dove into the car with Donnie speeding away with a led foot.

End of Chapter...

So what do you guys think? I'm so glad for the feed back from the last chapter! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 am

NO!!! XD Ha that made me lol! Yeah, Mikey is a pretty bad driver. You would think video games would help...

And I'm trying to remem--a griffin?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:19 am

Yes gryp=Greek Griffin (LOL I need to find the monster website again) Thank-you for the feedback! Yes, I agree, one would think Mikey's video games would help him drive.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Chapter 5

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"MIKEY! STOP SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND USE YOUR ARROWS! YOU HAVE THEM FOR A REASON!"

"Ah, yeah, you're right, Nico," said Mikey, grabbing his orange iPod and headphones as they morphed into his bow and arrows. He popped his upper body and head out the window.

"Careful," said Leo as Mikey sized up the gryp, his lips pursed.

He fired, hitting the gryp in the stomach. It dove due to the pain, but it continued it's flight. The monster's claws seemed to clench in anger. 'Oh crap,' Mikey thought.

"I hit that spot on!" he yelled. "Shouldn't he be golden dust by now?"

"Monsters are harder to kill than mortals," said Annabeth. "Keep shooting." Mikey followed orders for once.

"We're getting closer to Camp Half-Blood!" yelled Percy.

"I'm outta arrows!" yelled Mikey. He pulled himself back inside. "I hope that they're like Percy's sword. Maybe they'll come back..."

Soon, despite tensions being high, Camp Half-Blood was in sight and the injuries that Mikey had inflicted were slowing down the gryp, but it looked like it was beginning to recover. In front of the camp borders, stood a horse with the upper body of a man. Donnie recognized him immediately.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "Is that Chiron? The trainer of great Greek Heroes. The guy who trained Perseus?"

"Gods," corrected Annabeth. "And yes, yes he is. And he trained both Perseuses."

"Both?" said Donnie. "Oh, Percy's name is short for Perseus, isn't it?" Percy nodded.

"Enough talking!" snapped Nico. "The gryp is gaining."

"Hurry!" said Chiron as they were now in earshot. The van was just about in the boundaries of the camp when Mikey did a jump and somersault out the van. Donnie hit the brakes.

Mikey was very very annoyed with this gryp. Obviously, his long range shots were no longer having affect on the monster. So Mikey would have to wait until it was close range. Honestly, Mikey could never do anything but make people (and himself) get knocked unconscious with his nunchucks and now he could actually do something and prove he wasn't just a lazy bum. He was the natural athlete for gods' sakes! And he had also been the best at aiming. Perhaps he'd make his godly parent proud.

The gryp was close now and Mikey let his arrow fly. Direct kill shot, but he hit the gryp too close. Just before the gryp burst into golden dust, it landed a slash onto Mikey's chest. He plopped back on the ground, writhing in pain.

"MIKEY!" yelled Raph, jumping out of the truck and rushing to his little brother. He knelt down next to me as he saw Annabeth getting something from Chiron. "Speak to me, Mike."

"Raph...Raph...is a big...dunderhead," said Mikey. But this time he didn't sound as well as when he usually faked his death.

"Here feed him this," said Annabeth, putting a bit of food in Raph's hand. "It's ambrosia, food of the gods. Don't feed him too much or he'll burst into flames." Raph stuck a little bit into Mikey's mouth and helped him chew a bit.

"I'm really glad," said Mikey, "That you have a soft side." Raph growled menacingly.

Suddenly, there was an orange yellow glow on top of their head. Raph moved back and the symbol stayed over Mikey's head. It was a lyre with two arrows.

"Hail Micelangelo," said Chiron. "Son of Apollo."

End of Chapter...
So Mikey's lineage is revealed! What do you think!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Apollo, fitting, very fitting
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:56 pm

LOL When I was reading the book I thought the two of them were so alike it was uncanny!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Chapter 6

Mikey slowly began to replenish his depleted consciousness after Raph had fed him the interesting food. He wondered why Raph had put his head down and backed away. But then he saw, above his head was the emblem. What did that mean? Did it give him a clue to who his godly parent was?

"Hail, Michelangelo," he heard Chiron say, "Son of Apollo."

'No way,' thought Mikey. He went through everything he knew about Apollo. 'Okay, Apollo...God of music, poetry, plague, oracles, sun, medicine, light and knowledge...I think archery is in there too somewhere...My dad...is cool!'

Mikey shakily sat up. He turned to his brothers and smiled smugly, "Youngest brother, first to discover his lineage."

"Good for you, Mikey," said Donnie, sighing.

"Great, we're never gonna hear the of dis," grumbled Raph. "It's gonna be like the Battle Nexus all ova' again."

"That's right! I forgot to tell you!" Mikey exclaimed, standing up. "I'm the BATTLE NEXUS CHAMP-!"

"You can tell your cabin later, Mikey," said Annabeth.

"Cabin?" asked Mikey.

"You'll see." Annabeth winked.

"Come, you need to get inside the borders," instructed Chiron. They all entered, Donnie driving the shell van. Chiron turned to Splinter, "It has been too long, my old friend."

"Yes, since my sons and I were first mutated," replied Splinter.

"Splinter-sensei, Chiron-sensei, you two know each other?" asked Leo.

"Yes," replied Splinter. "He knew my master and he made sure you four were safe and delivered to me after you fell into the sewers."

"Ah, yes," said Chiron fondly, "Hamato Yoshi, Son of Hermes. You will never find a more kind and protective hero. If the Ancient One had never found him, we would be without the history of a great hero."

"Master Yoshi was a demigod too!" exclaimed Mikey. Annabeth bit her lip.

"I've heard that name before...no one ever knew what killed him, did they?" asked Annabeth.

"I'll tell ya what killed him!" shouted Raph. "The Shredder did!"

"The Who?" asked Percy and Grover.

"A kitchen utensil?" asked Nico.

"My sons will be able to tell you all more later of their adventures and who the Shredder is," said Master Splinter. "Right now, I believe it is imperative that we go to the Big House, I believe it's called." Grover nodded.

"Woah," said Mikey suddenly.

They had walked up to the camp and could finally take it all in. It was beautiful as a light wind blew across the grass. There were cabins set up in the shape of a Greek omega. Campers ran around with different creatures and satyrs sat playing pipes. There was a large house off to the side where a man with a tiger-print shirt and a diet Pepsi in hand on a lounge chair, looking a bit sour.

"Monsters!" someone yelled. Quickly the demigod campers were up, their weapons raised and all of them were pointed at the turtles.

"Put down your weapons," said Chiron. "These four are demigods."

"But they're green and turtles," hissed a girl coming forward. She was big and had brown, stringy hair and wore a a camouflage jacket over her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. "What kind of freaks did you bring home this time, Jackson?"

"That's Clarisse La Rue, Daughter of Ares" whispered Percy. "I kind of exploded a toilet on her and she hasn't really let it go. Plus, her dad hates me. Try to steer clear of her. She's also the Ares's cabin counselor...I would steer clear of her for awhile."

Ignoring Percy's warning, Raph stepped forward. He had a sneer on his face to match Clarisse's own. He cracked his knuckles.

"He'll never listen to me, will he?" asked Percy.

"No," said Leo.

"No, listen up, Missy," said Raph, walking up. They looked each other in the eye.

"Clarisse, Daughter of Ares," she growled.

"Raphael Hamato," he said. "Now listen up, girly-or lack of girly- my brothers and I are not freaks, we're mutants. Turtle Mutants. Got a problem with us? You can go talk to the aliens that helped create us. Apparently your gods helped in that matter. And let me tell you a rule, I have a real problem with people other than myself picking on my family, so unless you want to go meet a friend of mine in 2105, you better back off."

A tension emanated around them. It looked like a fight was on the rise. Splinter and Chiron stepped forward ready to stop the fight. The man with the tiger print shirt leaned forward in expectancy.

Suddenly both of them smirked.

"This one's all right," declared Clarisse, turning around.

"Same to you," replied Raph, walking back to his family.

"Have fun with, Mr. D, Raphael," sneered Clarisse. Raph 'tch'-ed.

"I'm sure I can handle him," said Raph. "And you can call me, Raph."

"Or Raphie-boy!" taunted Mikey.

"Mikey, do you really want my daggers stickin' outta ya neck?" Mikey made a sound of alarm and hid behind Leo.

"Come," said Splinter, motioning them toward the house where the man in the tiger print now stood instead of sat.

The man looked down on them. The four turtles could instantly tell he was not normal. The man pursed his lips and then spoke, "Peter Johnson, of all demigods, you've found them."

"My name is Percy Jackson," grumbled Percy.

"You are a god aren't you?" said Donnie immediately. "The guy they keep calling Mr. D."

"Oh, you're the smart one," sighed Mr. D. "There's one in every group."

"And yet they call me the wise guy," laughed Mikey.

"It has two different meanings, Mikey," grumbled Raph, irritably.

"Dionysus!" said Donnie. "It's actually kind of obvious if you look closely."

"Dionysus, the god of wine?" Leo queried, checking his facts.

"Yes," muttered the angry god. "I got stuck here because I chased an off-limits nymph and this is my punishment. And I'm cut off from my wine too."

"I'm sure you make a very happy drunk!" Mikey smiled. "Please don't kill me."

"I'm thinking about it," said Mr. D. "Your the Apollo boy right, Michel?"

"Michelangelo, like the Renaissance artist," corrected Mikey. "My nickname is Mikey."

"Whatever," said Mr. D. "Now look, Michel will be going to the Apollo Cabin and the rest of you will go to the Hermes Cabin until you are sorter. You eat meals with your cabin. You play Capture the Flag with your cabin. I'm sure you guys can find other times to, eh, hang out with each other when you finally get claimed. It be simpler if Peter didn't say that we had to claim all our children by a certain age..." Percy grunted.

Suddenly a girl with red hair came out of the big house with a big smile on her face. Mikey blushed. She was extremely cure, but something in his mind was telling him to back off.

"Rachel!" exclaimed Percy.

"Percy! Annabeth! Grover! Nico! Welcome back! I saw it all with the four mutant demigods!" she exclaimed. Rachel then turned to Mikey.

"I'm Rachel Elizabeth Dare," she told him. "I work for your dad."

"No way, cool!" replied Mikey. He paused. "I can't date you can I?"

"Price of being the Oracle," she replied.

"As in the Oracle at Delphi, the one that gave the prophecies?" asked Donnie, amazed.

"The very one," said Rachel. "Her spirit is in me."

"So the ginger girl gives us prophecies?" said Raph. "Alright then."

"Go show 'em around camp," ordered Mr. D. "I want to speak to Chiron and Splinter."

"Alright," replied Rachel. They began to follow her out. Leo was the last one, but he turned around and he a respectful bow.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Dionysus-dono," said Leo. "And I look forward from learning from you Chiron-sensei."

"Kiss-up!" Raph called from outside. Leo gave a respectful nod and left the Big House. Once outside, Leo called Raph a ninja drop-out. It looked like they were about to fight.

"Save it," said Nico. "Capture the Flag is tonight. You'll need all your energy then."

"Capture the Flag?" said Raph. "Doesn't sound too hard."

"Greek Battle version," said Percy. "And let me tell you something. It was when I was first claimed. And I wasn't the first, nor the last."

Then it hit the three unclaimed demigod turtles. They still had a parent to find and this game could be the ticket.

End of Chapter...
I'm pleased that I finally got this up. Next chapter is the tour of camp and dinner and Raph has a peculiar dream! Please tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Hee hee hee, I have a feeling on who Raphie's parent is Twisted
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Yes. Mwa.ha.ha. When Fatasy Clashed with Reality 630498 Evil faces. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Fatasy Clashed with Reality   When Fatasy Clashed with Reality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Fatasy Clashed with Reality
Page 1 of 1