TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling* Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling* Empty
PostSubject: RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling*   RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:14 am

If the title hasn't confused you too much...shall we begin?

I was thinking about some TMBT crossovers and, being me, every bit of blonde sunburned (currently seethingly angry) me thought up of my two fav things other than TMNT!

Inuyasha

and

Eddsworld

I bet Inuyasha is more known, judging on how many fanarts Inu has compared to Eddsworld. But Eddsworld beats Inuyasha (from what I've seen!) on YouTube. So...leave a comment down there if you know or don't know...cuz I wanna RP with these two!!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling* Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling* Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling*   RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 am

I've just started readin the Iunyasha Manga comics and there Soooo GOOD!!!!
Back to top Go down

RPG ???????!?!?!?*€£$&*starts stumbling*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: