Welcome to 3915 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Interest in a fan communtiy project?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richter

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Interest in a fan communtiy project?   Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Hey,

I currently run the "Transformers: Mosaic" and "G.I. Joe: Battlespace" and have been toying with the idea of starting a similar project for TMNT.

Would anyone be interested in taking part? I'm looking for writers, artists and colorists to all work together to produce a number of one-page stories about everyone's favorite turtles.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Interest in a fan communtiy project?   Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Wow, that sounds amazing! I'd love to participate but I really can't. I got commissions and I'm currently working on a comic....damn
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo

Interest in a fan communtiy project?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT artworks-
Jump to: