TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6018 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm

I wriggled and writhered but nothing stopped my own creations pulling me into the back of a black truck.
"I want out! I want out!"
"How the hell can she still yell? its been about and hour now"
"Dunno"
"Get me Out Adrian otherwise I'll tell Anton about Celia!"
The truck stopped as Adrian glanced back at me his face horrified.
"How the hell do you know about that!?" Anton glared at him.
"Celia? Adrian? Really?" She looked out the window her expression beyond annoyed. Ora sat across from me his eyes trained on mine.
"Who sent you here?" his expression serious but calming. I slanted my eyes at him.
"Sent me? gease i wish i could go back! if you let me out i will go back.... if i knew how" Anton snorted.
"Puh-lease the last one who said that ended up robbing a bank and killing about fifty or so bystanders" she sighed "it took us about ten hours to track down all the witnesses and erase their minds"
"Erase their minds?"
"Yeah it's fun" Adrian called making a sharp turn that made me slide into the metal wall.
"Ow watch it!"
"Hehe wanna know how we do it?" Rubbing my shoulder with my cheek, i give the back of his head an unimpressed look.
"How?"
"WE SUCK THEIR BLOOD!" Anton cried turning to face me in her seat. Her fangs had elongated and had been tipped by canberry juice from the popper in the cup holder.
"Funny" i said "so funny in fact i think i just for got to laugh"
Adrian laughed at my quip.
"So where are you taking me?" i ask trying to see out th front window.
"A place where Aliens like you are placed to keep a watchfull under" Ora said looking out the window peacefully.
"A place where Aliens like you are put so you can't hurt humans but where humans can hurt you" Anton said her voice for the first time showing no raw emotion.
"A place where Aliens like you are kept for the rest of your lives or are finally killed just to save space." Adrian said parking in a dark garage unit and then leaning over the seat to look at me his face like a white piece of paper.
"The place your going to has only one name"
"named by both Humans and Aliens alike"
"And this place is now your home"
My eyes widend as i realised all their eyes where trained on my like hungry canines, and together they all spoke in unison.
"Its called Hell"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Cordelia was the first to speak to the fish-girl. "Sure. Take a seat. Nobody's going to stop you."

"I think this food's fried my brain," Roxie said, poking it distastefully with her fork. Dessert was a lumpy yellow thing, and Roxie got the distinct feeling it was about to just get up and walk off her plate.

"It's not that bad," Cordelia said.

"Says you! You lived with foster parents who couldn't make instant noodles for two years!"

"Touché," Cordelia muttered, taking a forkful of Roxie's yellow blob. Said girl made a disgusted face and her pale skin turned slightly green.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:56 am

I shuffled uncomfortably into the caffiteria after some check ups they had found some pretty wicked stuff inside of me. Not only did i have wings i also had metal bones and some pretty scary brainwaves.
"Cool i'm like Wolverine, Angel and Mr X from X-men can i have claws?!" The doctor shook her head.
"No you can not but your metal bones will prove difficult, for your protection and others you will wear this" she held up a large metal cylander. she tapped it "Industructable also this will go around you head" she pulled out a ring almost like a halo, i laughed.

Apparently the huge cylander went around my torso and arms and wings which they had spared from clipping. and the halo hovered above my head just like an angel's halo. the tray hoved in front of me with the help of the halo i was able to acheive things without the use of my immobile hands. I scanned the caffiteria before sitting myself by a group of serious goths. as i sat down, one smiled at me.
"Hey nice halo my name's Uzti"
"Hi mine's Angel" the girl smiled
"Fits you" the other goths just grunted at me before shoveling the mash into their mouths i looked down at my special meal and wished nothing more but to put in front of the slime. As well as my wings bones and brain i had also had a dietary change only consisting of metal. how's that for a staple diet. Uzti nodded at me before her tongue slid out of her mouth and wrapped itself around the slime before being slurpped back up inside her mouth. it was a very quick motion it seemed like she didn't even need to chew it before swallowing it. I Picked up the twisted metal and pushed it into my mouth, to my emense surprise the taste was quite good i found my self even trying to eat the table to have some more. the goth sitting next to me looked over and grinned his teeth all long sharp and white his pupils slited horizontaly.
"So your the Angel girl your in our dorm"
"Dorm?" i asked my mouth full of table.
"Yeah" Uzti exclaimed "we're split up into drom which consist of many cells in our dorm there is about fifty cells with consist of two inmates each so one hundred aliens in our dorm." I looked up my eyes wide, swalloing the table piece i answered.
"But i'm not an Alien i'm a..." l thought "Well i'm actually a mutant" another goth snorted.
"And i'm a toaster" my eyes widened.
"You are?" i was proud of how innocent i sounded.
"Newbie" he said under my breath. l was about to stand up when a huge frog type human walked passed his tongue wiping all the goths plates clean. they all groaned giving the frong man dirties. This time i really did stand up.
"Hey Fatty" the toad turned "Yeah you! you think cuz your big you can just swipe plates clean, well i got news for ya get your fat ~ Censored ~ back here and appologise to my friend before i woop your ~ Censored ~ with my hand literally tied behind my back!" The caffiteria grew silent at my yelling but slight murmers could be heard.
"Man she's dead"
"isn't she that newbie"
"Angel i think i heard"
"What a weirdo"
"No she's a dead man walking"
"Fifty on frogman"
"Nah i'm going with the newbie"
I completely ignored them all as the frogman grew closer I knew it would come when he would open his mouth i was dead well it was a good run had some laughs some tears and it comes down to this getting killed by a frog's tongue. But it seemed that my new instincts had different idea's as the tougue was spat out my hand gripped it and I pulled the toad closer by pulling his tongue. When his face was in punching distance used his face as a puching bag, it felt odly great like relaxing downwind to the day of stress. i found that my hands where moving quite fast like a blur and i loved the power but something felt wrong i was being pulled back. I looked over my shoulder and gasped as the doctor held out a large magnet.
"Crap damn my bones' and i let go of the frog getting caught on the magnet.
"Okay i'm good now , can i be put down?" the doctor shook her head and took me back to the dorm.
"We have to put in your cell for misbehaving and we have a special cell for you" I groaned when i saw the glass cell.
"No dinner either" and then i was locked in.

(sorry for the essay Razz)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 am

"I hate chili," said Cia. "I'm Cia. Who are you guys?" She braved a nibble on her potatoes.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 am

Sid kept her new muzzle shut for a while, even if the chili was disgusting, or that Koga was making another terrible mess, or the fact that the other girls that were sitting around her were talking. They probably wanted to know who she was, but what could she say? That her name was Falljoy? No, they'd laugh at the name. Sid? She's no longer that person. She stewed over this fact for a while, until Koga started speaking.

"I'm Koga, I was a plushie. And this is Sid, she was human. And I'm guessing you guys were the same way?"

Sid stayed quiet, let the toy do the talking
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 pm

"I was human too. I'm Roxie, and this is Cordelia who's never been 100% human." Roxie said as Cordelia continued eating her yellow blob.

"Hey! I resemble that remark!" Cordelia said, cracking a smile. Roxie groaned.

"Why? Sometimes I hate your sense of humor!" she muttered, her head falling to the table and her ears twitching noticably. "Do I hear a fight going on?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

(Cool!!! It sounds promising!! <3)

"...So, what do you think?" the girl withh the glasses ended her speach. "Huh?", Elle asked as she woke up from her thoughts. "Grrrr. Did you even listen anything of what I was talking about?", her friend scolded her. "Uh, yeah...Something about a dude from the sky and...."

"No!!! I was saying about something good that I found on skype!! Not a dude from the sky! Jesus Elle! In what planet were you this time?"

"Sorry Mary...I was a little lost in thought..." Elle tried to apologise.

"Yeah, a little. I thought you could get a good use of a map..."she sneared.

"Ah, common. I said Im sorry,"Elle tried to make puppy eyes. Then she ended up in a grimance.

"Pfff...ffff...not good", Mary giggled. Still Elle now was holding her head with her hand.

"Hey, you okay?", Mary asked a little worried. At first Elle didnt answer. She thought that if she opened her mouth she wuld puke.

"Im dizzy..."she managed to say. Just after she finished the phrase, she saw darkness swallowing her. The last thing she saw was Mary standing up from her chair and shouting something at her.
And then, darkness. Elle felt like something was pulling her down. Down and down to the bottom. She was falling, but not at the same time. She was being pulled...at the Edge...

"Uhg..."Elle moaned as some light was piercing her eyes. She didnt wanted light. She wanted darkness. She wanted to sleep. 'Wait a minute', she thought, 'What time is it? what day? I dont think I should be sleeping...' She heard distant voices coming closer. 'Did I faint again?', she thought as she finally opened her eyes and stood half up on a sitting position. Her head was still spining and she couldnt see clearly yet. 'Whats odd. I should be able to see by now...', she thought. Then she realised that one of the reasons she couldnt see clearly it was because she was still wearing her sunglasses. As she went to take them off, she heard someone shouting behind her.

"Over here!! Here she is!!"

"This must be our lucky day!! How many i are they including her?"

"About 4..."

"That's a recor. Chief will be pleased."

"You! Move it, freak!", one of the many voices shouted at Elle, and she felt hands grabbing her and violently lifting her to her feet.

'English? What the hell? Am I still dreaming? Or Mary is trying to pull me some kind of prank?' Elle thought, still not understanding what was going on.

"Mmm, not so bright this one."

"Take her to where the rest are"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Uzti eye's gleamed "did she just stand up for us?!"
Fuar, the guy with the slitted eyes nodded. "Yeah and then she got put into her cell"
"Man that was soo cool i haven't seen a fight since Hapi died!" Utzi giggled
"but how was she able to burst out of that case she was in?"
"She has metal bones" a younger boy called Sprate said.
"How do you know" Sprate tapped the side of his head.
"read it in her head apparently she wasn't always an Alien"
Fuar scoffed "lemme guess she was human?" The Alien across the isle heard what Fuar said turning to a couple of the new inmates he was sitting with one wolf one fish and one panther all new all saying that they were humans too, well they were.
"Hey the Newbie over was a human too and she just pwned Frogman it was epic she like completely destoyed this case thing around her and it was metal! i think she might be in our Dorm" he said his eyes gleaming. "Guys i think tonight we got all of you on board we can finally leave this rotten rotten place. Who's with me?"

(Hehehe always a rebel)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Sid, who also gained the power to read minds, and thanks to her canine hearing, could also hear the fight.

"That's no fight, not when someone is being held ransom like that," Sid said, "If there was a fight, she must've lost. Anyway, she's on her way here, we'll see her any seco-"

The cafteteria door burst open
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 pm

"And cue the fireworks," Roxie murmered, her famous phrase for whenever her brother burst doors open.

"You confuse me," Cordelia told her.

Roxie sensed so many heightened energy sources in the room that she almost felt like she herself was about to explode from absorbing it all. "Now I know how Sophia feels all the time," she muttered. Then, she looked up and saw the blonde girl, dressed in a guards uniform with her brother, in a menacing pose with a cold hardness in her eyes.

"Is everybody evil here?" Roxie asked annoyedly.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 am

Elle moaned in annoyance. Her head was killing her. And why the heck were those men screaming their heads of? She was being pulled throught a corridor. Her eyes were teary. Must be due to the different air. She felt being sitted in some kind of gynecologist chair. Hands and legs being tied up. Someone was ugging her hair. 'Grrr...If he pulls one more time my hair, Im gonna bit him', Elle thought. Why couldnt they give her a painkiller? What was happening? Did she tresspassed somewhere?

"What do you think sir?"

"Indeed...This one is an outstanding one...and deadly."

"What level should I put her?"

"Im not sure yet. I have to examine her...But looking at her she is in no condition right now. Take her to the cafeteria with the others. Tomorrow if there is improvement well begin the tests"

"Yes sir"

During the talk Elle felt something injecting her arm. "What the he-", she tried to protest but it only made her hurt more. Hands again untied her and guided her to a different place.

"Enjoy your meal, sugarlips. It might as well be your last", a guard whispered in her ear and pushed her inside the cafeteria.

Elle was about to turn around and give him a piece of her mind, when she noticed more guards in the room. She decided to let it pass. She scanned the room try to decided where was safer for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 am

The bell rung and The goths sighed as the cyber cuffs attached themselves to their wrists and ankles again.
"Guys i'm taking something to Angel we shared the same cage cover me" Uzti whispered. The goths stood around her as she lifted her sleeve up and stuffed the forks and spoons into her arm finally they shuffled over the their Dorm and Uzti slipped into the glass one easily.
"hey brought you somethin' and thanks for standing up for us back there" I huffed.
"No probs do it all the time when i was... Normal" Uzti sighed sitting on her bunk.
"You know there is nothing wrong with being special" she looked up to me her orange eyes gleaming. "i used to think there was but then i realised thats what they want us to think, they brian washing calling us an abomination and treating us like inhuman beings which some of us become if we are exposed to this treatment long enough" Uzti sighed her shoulders sagging.
"I used to have a brother once but he was caught before i was, we where always hiding and he would protect me all the time...

"You must hide Uztiama we must not go to hell we have a life to live we must not be caught"
"But why big Brother why can't we go home? why can't we see mama"
"We just can't we cannot leave our way of exiting was long ago destroyed for now we have to keep unseen"
"Hayamaru why do they want us to go to hell?" Hayamaru sighed his white hair now dyed a disgusting black in hope to stay unoticed but his attempts were in vain.

"Many times we were so closed to being caught but it was alway Hayamaru's quick thinking that saved us" Uzti looked up at the ceiling her eyes smiling in the memory nostalgia. "But one time we were about to be caught when he shoved me into a hole in the wall which hid me but i was able to see them as they captured him shoving him into a net like a Dog!" Uzti slammed her fist into the side of the glass wall. She then calmed down. "from then i tried my hardest to save him untill i formed the best plan i could think of then." she took a pause so long i had to ask.
"What was it?"
"My plan was to surrender and help my brother from the inside" I stared at her my eyes boggling. 'surrender? why would anyone do that?' my thoughts told me.
"hehe yeah i thought the same thing at first but then i came to terms wth my situation i was all alone and finding another group of refugees is almost as dangerous as walking around with a bomb in your hand, my brother my only relative was in a place where our own kind was tourtured for just being different, and i was eight, things weren't looking up for me, at all." Now listening to her i found myself think about how strong she must have been.
"So i dressed up as a goth and came in peacefully." she looked up at me her silver hair leaving only one of her orange eyes visible to me. "They let their guard down to an eight year old" she chuckled "but when i came to the dorm i had found out i had been to late, my brother had been a bit of a rebel and he was killed only five days before just to make space for new Aliens" she laughed a sour, bitter sound. "They Killed Him" She shouted still laughing before it turned into a sob and a corus of tears "they killed my brother... And i miss him so so so much"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 am

Sid got up after the bell rang and she grabbed Koga, who was still a slobbering chili mess.

"Koga, when we get back to the cell, you have a lot of explaining to do, and cleaning also."

"Well, at least say some sort of temporary farewell to your new friends," He said back, licking his muzzle,
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 am

'Thank godness I was at a caffee before I ended up here', Elle prayed as she looked at the food. Then a bell rang and she saw everyone sitting up. 'Must be the end of the break...', she thought as she observed the others moving to the exit. Then something brushed next to her leg. As she looked down, her eyes popped out from her face. "Was that a....talking toy?", she ask herself. She felt the guards looking at her so she get in line to be placed in her cell.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Roxie stayed seated as everybody else, Cordelia included, got up to go to their cells.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Look, Cor, I'm going to my cell either way, but I'd rather it be with whatever fight I have left in me. I'll see you in a little while." Roxie gave a half wave and ran a hand through her hair.

Cordelia shrugged and left. A moment later, Roxie heard a cold voice. "Get up. Resistance gets you nowhere here."

"Well, nowhere but dead," A second voice added.

"Go to Hell," Roxie told the boys. It was another duo of her characters, Kyle and Tyler.

"I got some news for ya, kitty," Tyler hauled her up by the front of her black workout jumpsuit. "You're already there." They both laughed at this joke and hauled Roxie's struggling form back to her cell, where Cordelia was already waiting.

"How'd that work?" She asked with a smirk.

"Hw do you think it went?" Roxie growled as Tyler and Kyle stationed themselves by the exit. "Now I have to be watched."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Elle watched with the corner of her eye at the fight between the boys and the guards. 'So, in the end there is some kind of resistance...Not enough thought.', she thought as she start walking. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Not you honey. We have another appointment for you." It was the same guard that called her sugarlips. Elle tried hard not to make her fist meet with his jaw. "Excuse me?", she said to him. "Man, they werent kidding me when they said that you werent bright...", the man sneared and taking her by the hand he guided her out of the room and into a different hallway than the others. Elle made her best to not amke a grimance.
"Sir, Ive brought her."He said when he opened a door.
"Good. You may leave us." A male voice replied. The guard nodded and closed the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There you go sugarlips...Your new home. Get used to it."the guard smirked at Elle but she paid no attention. As she stepped inside the cell the door closed behind her. "My my....It seems that the guard fancy you. Lucky you huh? Miss sugarlips?", a voice said from her right side. Elle turned around to see her new rude roomate.
It was a man, probably around 25-27 years old. He had light brown hair tied up in a baraid that was so long that he had to wrap it around his neck like a scarf. He was wearig casual clothing: A T-shirt, torn jeans and black low boots. He had a nice face. 'Probably the local ladykiller', Elle thought kinda indifferent. But what caught her attention was his left side. His left arm was all wrapped in bandages and his left eye was covered with an eyepatch. The starnge thing was that he was moving his arm like it was hurt at all. 'Then why the bandages?', Elle thought.
"My name isnt sugarlips. Its Elle. Mr Smartguy", Elle shot him back. "Well Miss Sugarlips",the man continued ignoring her comment,"the bell had rung a long time ago. So, where were you? How can you walk around that freely considering the fact that you re the new girl?"
"For your information", Elle told him,"I wasnt walking around. They had taken me down for some...tests. I believe tests take a while to be completed, dont they?"
"...Yes...", the man agreed.
"So stop acting like the king of the junkyard and let me take a rest. You have two options here. One: you ignore and I ignore you too, so we can build a nice relationship...Two: you continue this and with the first opportunity Ill take the guard's bat and stuck it right in your @@@!! You wouldnt like that, would you?" Elle finished and enjoyed the expression on the man's face. It was priceless. Probably noone dared to speak like that to him.
"Mphfff", he just said and lied down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Vaugne slammed the door behind Koga and Sid, making them both flinch.

"Rolecall's at 6 sharp, so don't be late!"

"Unless what?"

"No meals for two days, alien!"

That was far enough, "Alien?! I turned into one of my OCs when I fell down here! I'd fit in perfectly, ya darn half-blood feline!" Sid snarled at him, causing him to back away and eventually out of the cellblock.

"Great job, Schwartza-wolfy, now they're gonna out you in Refinement." Koga spat angrily

"Refinement?" Then the thought of straightjackets and soft, cushioned rooms hit her mind, "Feh, let them. It'll be great practice for learning how to use my new powers!"

Though no one came to get her, and the day waned and the night came
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 pm

I sighed sitting down next to Uzti in my hand I held the spoons and forks but they didn't seem that tasty now.
"Uzti i'm, i'm so, so sorry" Uzti looked up at me her eyes full of hope. "This is a horrible, horrible place, and i hate it as much as the next guy so i'll make you a promise" i looked about satisfied with the privacy "I promise that i will get you out of here." Uzti smiled and hugged me.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:35 pm

"Tyler, Kyle, get a life," Roxie groaned. Two hours and they just sat there, teasin her and playing poker. Cordelia was asleep.

"Unless you have something to bring to the table, shut up Alien!" Kyle said.

"First, you're playing on the floor. Second, I'm not an alien and third, you are the most annoying characters I ever came up with."

"Did you not hear Kyle? Shut up!" Tyler growled.

"What if I have something to bargain?" Roxie asked.

"Whataya got?"

Roxie held up her right wrist. "Bracelet. Pure white gold. Three hundred dollars. I win, I keep it and Cordelia, me, Sid, Koga, Cia and that chick who started the fight earlier go free."

"No way in hell," Kyle shook his head.

"Fine. Extra food and excersize time for a week," Roxie said, leaving no room for argument. The boys looked at each other and nodded.

"Way deal," Tyler grinned.

Roxie smiled a feline smile. She was an ace at poker.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

It was late at night, Sid, normally, was dead out of it. Nothing could wake her at this time.

But Koga, on the other hand, was a very light sleeper, and awoke at the sound of keys jangling.

"Uh, Sid?" Koga tried waking her, "Sid?!" He bit her tail, but he realized he didn't have any teeth. "SIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!" He yelled into her ear.

"Yiiiiiiieeeeeppp!!!" She jumped up, sending her airborne for a few seconds, and then falling back down onto her side. "Koga!"

"Shut up, canines!" She heard Vaugne yell at them, "You'll wake the cranky ones, and your release will be overturned!"

Release?

"Who set us free?"

"Apparently there was a chain. Two guards being told byt the chief to let you guys go. Now get out! Before I change my mind!"

Sid and Koga got out of there fast.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

"Chill, I'll come quietly," said Cia as she exited the lunchroom and Mura appeared flashing out a hand. "I can throw a punch, kick, and bite, but I'm not very strong. Have you seen my arm? The muscle jiggles when you tap it." Mura laughed at this and now merely pushed Cia along.
"For an evil alien fish-girl, you're not half bad," said Mura. "I find it a strength in some people to admit when they are weak and need protecting."
"I'm not evil," said Cia. "Mura, the people who created you, the Foot, Shredder, Bishop, they're evil."
"Where did you learn my name?" asked Mura.
"I created you," said Cia. "I wasn't a fish-girl till I woke up in my cell with Wheeljack hovering over me. Moments before that I had tripped trying to bring I picture I had drawn back to my house. I was a normal girl, not fish features or nothin'." Mura stood in shock for a minute then laughed.
"HAHA," the techno-organic said, "What a h*lluva weird dream, Fish Girl. What's your name?"
"Cia."
"Well then, Cia, it's a shame you're an illegal alien," said Mura as they arrived at Cia's cell and Mura opened the door and Cia walked inside, "Because we would have made great friends, but since you are an illegal alien, don't think I'll go easy on you if you try to escape. This will only make it harder." Mura locked the cell. "Night, Cia, see ya tomorrow."
"Good night," sighed Cia as Mura walked away. Where was the Autobot inventor? Was he planning on taking his good sweet time rescuing her?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

"Four of a kind. Aces. Take that, suckers!" Roxie pushed her cards through the bars of her cell. "Read 'em and weep! I'd say a victory like that deserves to be set free!" She said triumphantly. 'Not to mention, I hid the aces up my sleeve and the two, six, queen and four are in my inside coat pocket.' she thouht.

"Fine, that was some win, kitty." Tyler drawled.

"Almost unbelievable," Kyle agreed.

'Believe it,' Roxie prayed.

"I'll issue the order for the aforementioned people, you set Kitty here and hre pretty friend free," Tyler said, and Kyle took out his keys. "Time for a chief imitation that will make chief himself shiver," Ty grinned.

'I thank myself for making them stupid,' Roxie thought in relief as she and Cordelia waited for Kyle to turn the lock.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:40 am

Looking around I saw the poker game and laughed when I sensed the trickery from the panther girl.
"Nice set of cards you got there you play very very well but you would have won even with out the fake set their set was lousy anyway" I said in the panther girls head, a power I had discovered I had.

(Just to make it clear the only powers i have are ableing things around me to hover but only with help of the halo being able to speak to others in their mind but only with the halo. fly, and I can't get hurt that easily so my mayjor powers can only come around with the halo, dammit!)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 am

Koga and Sid walked out and joined the group. Koga was the first one there, since Sid was still a bit tired.

"So, how's everyone at 3 in the morning?" Koga said happily
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm

"Tired. But I love Poker!" Roxie said. "I'm guessin you're right though," she turned to Angel as Kyle unlocked the cage. "I probably had the best hand no matter how you throw it," She winked.

"Well, I'm tired and I want to leave." Cordelia said. Roxie flicked her with her tail and smiled.

Tyler walked back, whistling happily. "I am so happy! Chief'd be turning over in his grave if he could ear that impression!"

"Chief's dead?" Cordelia asked.

"Nope. I just liked saying that. I'm lucky, Vaugne goes for my impression every time." Tyler grinned, then went back to his guard attitude.

"Now get out before we change our minds and lock you all back up!" Kyle threatened.

"I'm already gone," Roxie startedd running down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next