TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Ninja Turtles 25 Years
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :
Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Empty
PostSubject: Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines   Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Hello;
I am Nathan from the far west suburbs of Chicago, IL. My favorite Ninja Turtle is Leonardo; my favorite Turtle TV series is the 80s, and 90s. My favorite non-Turtle character is Casey Jones. Then again what wasn't good on TV back then? I also enjoy Resident Evil, the 80s 90s version of Nickelodeon before the station sucked. I like to do website design (I own 7 sites and work on them independently), I like to do video multimedia edit and developement. I am also skilled in computers both technically and engineering and hopes of a PC repair job at Best Buy so I can end my construction years.

If you want to enjoy Ninja Turtles in its fullest: episode synopsis full-length episodes, full-length movies 1080p upconverted, comic book covers, Playmates Toys, image galleries, video games, Ninja Turtle Art, Shell-Ebration Tour, and much MUCH more visit my Ninja Turtles 25 Years gallery. I know you maybe asking yourself "25 Years? Isn't Ninja Turtles still aging and still planning on new release?" The answer is "yes" but I called it --25 Years, because I first opened the site in May 2009 during the 25th anniversary Shell-Ebration Tour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines   Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Wow, Nathan! It's really nice to have you here! Woah, 7 websites! Awesome!
My fav version of the turtles is the 2k3 series but the 80s cartoon really kicked a**. haha, I'm so gonna check out that website of yours!

Have fun around here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines   Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you Nathan! I prefer 2k3 too, and I like resident evil too...
I wisht to see you around here!
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines   Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm

I grew up around 2k3, but the 80's never cease to make me laugh
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines   Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:21 pm

i was about 5 when the 2K3 came out i still remember waking up every morning and eating marmalaide toast to the beat of the soundtrack now i watch every episode of all series.
My name is Angel but some call me Fallen either is cool
Good to have you around so HAVE FUN and i would love to visit your sites wow that must be soo cool

~Angel!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines   Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Thank you very much for the welcoming. You'd be surprised that there is a site out there releated to Ninja Turtles that really specializes in hate; even their members are even very vile and hate filled. But what ever.

I hope you do visit both my Ninja Turtle and Resident Evil websites. I've brought clever and yet very creative ideas that you would never find on those other websites. I've got soundtrack with audio to listen to (no downloading), video game video walkthroughs with YouTube video links, character profiles with all the different ways each characters look like in each of their appearances; complete movie DVD parts (1080p upconvert), 5 very LARGE image galleries of each Ninja Turtle TV, Video game, movie; all comic book covers, episode image link to the TV episode, Trivia facts, mistake facts (1987 TV has plenty of that to go around). Right now my current Ninja Turtle project is wrapping up video walkthrough of the Game Boy game Back From The Sewers, and I'm going to get started with Radical Rescue's walkthrough. Next, I'm going for the PC game Manhattan Missions. After that, I can start on the more modern game series. Once I get the video games up and going, I'm going to get started on a very long process with the TV animation series. That could take litterally 18 months). I'm going to try to get the 1987 TV series episodes onto YouTube in parts, and video link them to my site, but YouTube does have a blockage in the USA because of their copyrights to Lions Gate, but the 2003 series are going to be done.

I hope you all like the sites. The other 5 websites are based on: The NeverEnding Story, Classic Nickelodeon (pre-2000), Electronic facts (PC; how to build one, how to repair them, and technicalities; Video Game making; iMAC), Mortal Kombat, a future business I want to start to reopen the Umbrella Corporation since it's going under in 2003 in Umbrella Chronicles. This New Umbrella Corporation will not be anything like Resident Evil's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/
TurtlesDude

TurtlesDude

Number of posts : 11
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines   Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 am

Are you here to participate, or are you just here to spam about your ugly-ass site? Seriously, you're mentioning it in like every post, and I'm getting sick of it. I know I'm a n00b and all so I don't have much say in what goes on here, but I've been lurking here a long time, and you got my hopes up with all your posting until I saw that it was all shitty spam. I like this place too much to let it get overrun by copyright-infringing tools like this clown, so clean up your act or get lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines   Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Mean Green Fighting Machines
Page 1 of 1