TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need to know...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :
Need to know... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need to know... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Need to know...   Need to know... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:01 pm

For those of you who have followed my fanfics and like my writing, do you think i should continue my stories or let them burn?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to know...   Need to know... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:48 am

Continue them. Even though they may be older, we might look back and read them, and I personally don't like a never-ending cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to know...   Need to know... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Sorry about that...Ok, I'll bring them back....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to know...   Need to know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: