TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:50 pm

((I actually thought the new premiere was pretty cool. I like that they all look super different for the first time. I did enjoy the episode about Raph that came out recently. Anyway, Leo and Conner are...wherever it is they hid the flag-training room?- and I think Rob and V are in a boiler room of some kind. I don't know where Raph and the girls are though.))
---
Leo could not let any emotion betray him. This was Superboy-a guy who could bash his head him just by slapping it. Could he really be beaten? Sure, there was kryptonite and magic, but Leo didn't have either of those at his disposal. What could he do? Could he really beat the Boy of Steel?
'Yes,' thought Leo. 'Yes, I can. I just have to wait for the right moment to strike.'
---
"Cool ya jets, Archery Broad," said Raph. "I'm gonna lend ya a hand since it's V whose helpin' ta cause trouble. Little she-devil is hard to handle."
---
"Right," said Venus as she eased her way across a pipe. "From there, well we'll figure it out. I'm not one for plans. I enjoy improv. Leo hates it."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm

((Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I love how in this one, Leo became leader just 'cause he asked. I laughed so hard at that!))

Superboy glared at the turtle and moved forward slightly, trying to gauge his reaction.

"We'll take you up on that," Caleigh said, whapping Artemis, who glared at her, and smiling. "I think together we can definitely take out little siblings and give 'em a hell of a challenge."

"How do I fit into this? No little siblings!" Artemis pointed out.

"I'd say go find Roy, but we're a kick-~ Censored ~ team and I don't wanna split up, so you can be a distraction." Caleigh shrugged.

"Flattering," Artie groaned.

"C'mon, I hear something," Rob beckoned, moving forward until he was directly over a vent entrance.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:53 am

((That was great!))
Leo also took a brave step forward, hands held in a defensive position.
---
"Don't worry, Archery Broad," said Raph. "Girls make great distractions. One time Venus set up some speakers and ran around singing and got Hun to destroy most of his own base."
---
Venus nodded moving forward as she followed Rob, "Do you want me to cut it open or should we slip it off?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Superboy smirked and held up his fists, slipping unconsciously into one of Black Canary's stances.
"I would really like to hear that story sometime," Caleigh smirked. "Artie, go shoot some explosives in another room, we've got this covered." Artemis had long since learned not to argue with a bat, and moved stealthily into the hall.
"Slip it off, it's probably quieter," Robin mused, reaching for the cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8