TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leosluver4ever

Leosluver4ever

Female
Number of posts : 8
Location : Ummm......Wow I really don't know at the moment. I don't think it really matters though.
Warning Level :
Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^   Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Well I haven't done this at all Laughing out loud but I'll introduce myself. Some of you may know me from youtube as TMNTLUVER247 ya well it's me hi guy's! :cheers: Anyway's I have been on here for......Ummm :scratch: ....... :?: I don't know how long I have been on here for but it's an awesome place with awesome people and stuff. I'm probably making you do this right now -> :sleep: Sorry about that. I'll shut up now. bye guy's! :leosmile: Kiss me

+ 6 shells
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :
Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^   Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:38 am

Hey there,

a late Welcome for you Big grin
You like that place? That's nice to hear^^
Please feel free to make some posts, every topic or answer is welcome :cheers:

greetz
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^   Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:22 am

Hi, and welcome from me too! Big grin Well, you were here before me, if that counts... Razz :leosmile: But it's very nice that you're here and that you like this place! (like me)Anime smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^   Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:12 am

Hey, I think you were here before me, so yeah, that's a while! Em, it's cool that you're here, and, eh,HIIII from me!!!! Razz See you around!
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
jazeon

jazeon

Male
Number of posts : 56
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^   Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:31 am

Hiya, And welcome to the TMNT Forum!

:leosmile:
Back to top Go down
http://jazeplace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^   Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi People it's Leosluver4ever ^^
Page 1 of 1