TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT stories

Go down 
+3
Raph95
The Demonic Kitten
LoveXXXLeonardo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :
TMNT stories - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT stories - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

TMNT stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:17 am

Raphael- Two Simple words

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t get it. Why can’t I say it? It’s not like it’s a big deal or anythin’. Juz two simple words. Two words - and that’s it!
Even as a kid I couldn’t do it.
I dunno how many times they’ve given me crap for it... How many hours I’ve spent locked up in my room, ta ‘think my actions through,’ like Splinter so many times told me.
Well, Splinter’s gone now. I’m too old for punishments and yet I still can’t say them damn words!
I’ve imagined myself sayin’ ‘em a thousand times, at least. So I know I can do it. But every time the moment comes, my ego freezes up and I can’t get it out. I juz can’t push myself ta say it.
Every- fu****’ -time I leave it unsaid, I always hafta deal with the shattered look on their faces, that hurtful look in their eyes. And I dunno if any of ‘em knows this, but in truth it hurts me just as much as it does them.
It’s not like I wanna be an a**hole. They might think so - but I don’t!
I don’t wanna be the constant bad guy, who’s always responsible for tearin’ our little family apart.
Someday, though, I’ll show ‘em. I’ll show ‘em I’m not that guy and I’ll tell ‘em what they wanna hear; what I’ve been meanin’ ta say for so damn long, it’s ridiculous.
I swear, if it’s the last thing I do in this fu**ed up life a’ mine, I’ll look ‘em straight in their eyes and I’ll tell ‘em once and for all.
I’m sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This looked really interesting when I found it, and awwww....poor Raph...He just can't say it! Sad
(I edited some parts, but I think that you'll notice which parts... Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
TMNT stories - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT stories - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:37 am

Yeap, I see what xD I don't have time now to read those Sad
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:15 am

Raph95 wrote:
Yeap, I see what xD I don't have time now to read those Sad

Yeah! Laughing out loud
Aww, but hey don't worry, they aren't going to go away...If you're bored someday, you can come here and read them hug me
But I understand that you're busy, but don't stress yourslef too much, like I, and because of that I'm mostly feeling mentally sick nowdays... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:27 am

Thanks... Plus today is my B-Day, and I have a headache >_< I won't censure, like you did: FUCK IT!
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:51 pm

The Darkness of the NewYork City
Chapter First
Part One

by me

It is a warm evening in the NewYork City. The shiny moon casting light upon the town - it was beautiful. A lot of tourists were waling down at the streets of this town. All the clubs were openined, where young people were coming and meeting each other. Oh- look at it! Looks like one boy is going out with a girl. They met in club. It's not cold as usually - even older people can go out and enjoy. Some old ladies are in park, talking about Spanish TV series.

But the town isn't like this everywhere. In small streets, the gangs are haging out, drinking at robbing people. They are usually in alleys - hiding and waiting for somebody to robb. The police is too lazy to go and do something about it. As it's beautiful in big towns with a lot of people, it's also very scary to be alone in the street. Every time somebody can catch you. Even kill you.

Oh my God! It's happening right now. An old lady is going in the street. She is scary, but she's hoping that the gang will not catch her. She does't know they are just waiting for her.

"Hello old lady", said one of the gang members, and got out of the shadows. The oldy lady was too scaried to act.
"You look like a very nice lady", said the other guy, jumping from the roof of the small garage. The woman screamed and felt to the gound.
"Oh...", said one of the gang members. "Don't worry. We won't do anything bad to you!"
"Yes...", said the fattest one. "We're just going to take your money"
"Hmm...", said one of them, while he was getting closer to the women. It was obvious that he was the leader of the gang. "If you stay calm and give me money, we won't hurt you. But if you make even a move and try to keep money..."

He didn't complete the sentence, and he pulled his knife out of his jacket. Easily, and scary, he touched his neck with the sharp knife, pointing at the poor women. She screamed.

Four more shadows were getting closer, easily. They were so quiet, that, even the women wouldn't see them, if there wasn't a moonlight. They looked scardy. Women could see only theirs siluetes. And suddenly -- punch! punch! bang! crash! tik-tok! pheew! -- and all the gang members were lying on ground, uncounsions. the women was not sure what did she see, but four strange guys left. she just stood up and ran away... she didn't know that the four guys were still looking at her from the rooftop of the bulding near.

"We saved somebody again", said one of them. Now, finally, when they were all on the top of the building, their faces and the whole body could be seen well. They all were in size of a human, totally green, but each in a bit different tone of green. They all were wearing a badanna of different color. The one that has just spoken was wearing a blue badanna. The other were wearing red, orange or a purple one.

Also, each of them had a different weapon. The one with blue mask had pair of katana. The second one, with purple mask, was wearing a bo staff on his back. The third, with red mask, had pair of sharp sais, while the last one, with orange mask, had a pair of nunchakus.

"If this continues like this, we will become Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes Police!", shouted one with red mask.
"Be quite, Raphael!", said the one wih blue katana. "It has passed 5 years since we were ninjas. Now, with Karai as the president, it's not the same. There are spies all over the city, just waiting to see us! And even... kill us".
"Oh, come on, Leonardo!", said Raphael. "It's not so bad! At least we were training all those years! We are much better than we were. Why don't we use these few days when Karai is out of the USA and just kick somebody's ass!"
"Leo, Raph, ssh!!", said the one with the purple mask. He poined at the edge of the buliding. There was something strange, that isn't on the top of every building.
"A camera, Don?", Leo wispered.
"I think so. But, I don't think it saw us... Unless it heard us...", said the one with the purple mask. "Mikey", he turned head to the one with orange mask. "Give me my glasses. They are in the bag".
"Here you are, Don", wispered Mikey, giving them to Don carefully. Don took them on the head and looked throu them.
"Oh no! They have sound proccesor inside! And it's one of the stronger - "Karai680 - Z series". But, however... Give me few minutes... We are at least 9 meters away fromt he camera, and maximum 11 meters. In the worst case, when we are only 9 meter away, our foots are exatcly 9 meters away from the camera. But, our heads are a bit more than 9 meters. By using Pitagore's Theoreme, I can see that the destination of our heads to the camera is, counting that we are 1.65 meter tall... 9.34 meters. The maximum sound destination ever made is 8.3 meters"
"Oh, thanks God...", said Leo.
"But..."
"Huh?", said Mikey. "Why is there always BUT?"
"But, as Karain owns very good sound techonology, she could increase the soudn destination for 11 percent. So that is... 19.13 meters. So, this means we weren't heard. But, I'm afraid about our footsteps. We were wasling slowly. I don't think the sound cound be so loud to get to the sound detectioner. But, if we move only a bit, it could hear us. We need some small rock... Anything that is heavy to make a louder noise than our footsteps. But, don't make even one step. You mustn't move your legs at all"
"But... There's no stone...", said Leonardo.
"Hm... Damn it...", said Don. "All of you, give me your wepons. Don't you dare to flip them. I have a plan. I just hope we could reach at least 8.3 meters.. If I don't get all the weapons in a line that's at least 8.3 meters long, than we can't hide our footsteps good enough. |In the worst scenario, we will die".
Back to top Go down
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:53 am

Wouldn't it be easier to have your own topic for your own story?

As for posting someone else's work; it's all well-and-good saying you didn't write it, but you should really credit them and link back to where you found it.

In all honesty, you should probably ask their permission before posting it here too.

=/
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 am

I'm trying, but there are no answers <_<'
Link
Back to top Go down
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Hehe! Cool!

I've been writing my own TMNT fanfic (at last - I've had this idea since the 80's - lol). I've been posting it on my forum so far, and just started posting it on Deviant Art too, but I might also post it on this forum too, maybe.

It's mainly for my own pleasure, coz it's fun to use my imagination, and writing it's been awesome fun so far. But it's always nice if other people can find enjoyment in your work too. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Raph

Raph

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Here is a link to about 5,000 TMNT stories

http://www.fanfiction.net/cartoon/Ninja_Turtles/
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:38 am

OK, you already said that once to us, no need to tell that twice -_-
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:12 pm

I'll have a prologue for my TMNT story hopefully soon...

I will update you guys about it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT stories   TMNT stories - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT stories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Characters-
Jump to: