TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anime: Dub vs. Sub

Go down 
+10
Kimiko1
Livi
Selene467
Iryonix
BowStaff001
Suifox
LoveXXXLeonardo
bustersword
NightwatchersGirl
Raph95
14 posters

Dub vs. Sub
Dub
Anime: Dub vs. Sub Voteendtx619%Anime: Dub vs. Sub Voteendzq0
 19% [ 3 ]
Sub
Anime: Dub vs. Sub Voteendtx681%Anime: Dub vs. Sub Voteendzq0
 81% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Anime: Dub vs. Sub Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anime: Dub vs. Sub Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Anime: Dub vs. Sub Empty
PostSubject: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:06 am

Sub.

I hate dubs.
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
Anime: Dub vs. Sub Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Anime: Dub vs. Sub Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:56 pm

I like subs too :bounce:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :
Anime: Dub vs. Sub Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anime: Dub vs. Sub Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:06 pm

What are Dubs and Subs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:35 pm

For example, Naruto. The original sound is Japanese. Of course, you don't know Japanese, but you know English. Do you like watching with Japanese sound and English subtitle (SUBS), or you like a synchronization version (also known as Dubbed version - DUBS)
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:08 am

Raph95 wrote:
For example, Naruto. The original sound is Japanese. Of course, you don't know Japanese, but you know English. Do you like watching with Japanese sound and English subtitle (SUBS), or you like a synchronization version (also known as Dubbed version - DUBS)

Ahhaaa... Now I know too what ''Dubs'', and ''Subs'' mean... Razz Hmm, I really don't know.. Normally subtitles are better, but sometimes dubs can work out too.... Maybe I pick Subs, because I still have some bad memories about some extremely- stupid- dub- thigys...-___-''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Suifox

Suifox

Female
Number of posts : 686
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Subs hands down.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:30 pm

I like both, but I like to watch the english version (if there is one) more often than not.
Back to top Go down
Iryonix

Iryonix

Number of posts : 13
Warning Level :

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:39 am

Like yu-gi-oh i like the english ones better.
Back to top Go down
Selene467

Selene467

Female
Number of posts : 28
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo! Both the good son as the season 4 bad-ass. Only sad thing was how his bad attitude was pressuring his family. Why can't Leo act crazy sometimes? Why does there have be something wrong whenever Leo act out? Leo has issues too!

He'll always be my favourite!
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 am

without any doubt Sub!

I hate dub, only yu-gi-oh I watched in dub. I accidentally clicked on a naruto episodes in dub once, I had a trauma after hearing that :affraid:

Sub all the way!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:11 am

I like subs. >.>... Razz

You understand it more with subs.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko1

Kimiko1

Female
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : My favorite tmnt is Leonardo.Not only is he the coolest but he is also the cutest(he has the cutest looks ever).^^http://namiangel.deviantart.com/art/TMNT-Leo-sleeping-103296783 a really cute picture of him!
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Dubs
Back to top Go down
quick13

quick13

Male
Number of posts : 18
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo Ofc!
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Dubs its the worst i cant say why but dubs dosent sounds right atleast in japanese anime.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Subs. No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 am

Subs forever! Although...there are some cartoons and animes that I prefer with dubs. I think it depends how good are the voice actors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 am

I'll admit that I was perfectly fine with Cowboy Bebop's dub, but that was before the voice of Spike was whored out and put in everything, before I became utterly sick of hearing his voice. Oh, and FLCL I can stand in English. That's about it. So, pretty much no exceptions. It does get aggravating that many of my friends like it dubbed, saying "I'd rather watch it, than read it, durr," so unfortunately, the first time I watched Dead Leaves was dubbed (don't ever watch the dubbed version; the original is so much funnier).
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Anime: Dub vs. Sub Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Anime: Dub vs. Sub Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 pm

subs idc about reading it. i just want to know the story.... and enjoy it instead of make fun of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime: Dub vs. Sub   Anime: Dub vs. Sub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime: Dub vs. Sub
Page 1 of 1