TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lord of the Rings (LOTR)

Go down 
+3
Bugz
Raph95
Sliotar909
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :
Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Anyone else obsessed with or just like this film??? Personally I think it's amazing, but hey, that's just me! I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:29 pm

Oooh, the movie is "deathly"!!! Yeah! I watched it!! Smile Very cool actors AND effects
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Yeah, I thought so too - out of interest, which is your fave or do you have one and how about characters??? Sorry, but I really am addicted! Razz
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:48 pm

I forgot about it watched it two years ago.. Will rewatch and tel you Smile
Back to top Go down
Bugz

Bugz

Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:53 am

obsessed? you talking to me, im the only one here so you must be talking to me...
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:25 am

Hi,

of course. LOTR is the coolest, smartest andmost impressive triology of all times (besides Star Wars^^)
And my favs are Legolas and Gimli, just love their little relationship =)
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
yorae

yorae

Female
Number of posts : 25
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Another fangirl here *raises hand* Big grin

My favorite is the Fellowship of the Ring. Only because my beloved Boromir was in it. <3 Too bad that was his only real part in the trilogy, sigh. (he does appear in the Special Edition flashback of the Two Towers, but still..)

Aaand of course Legolas Smile I kinda like Merry and Pippin too XD
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:06 am

Oooh yes, Boromir was one amazing character. . . . .I adore Faramir too. . .but Boromir was special. . . . Razz I also looove Éomer and Gollum. . .when he's nice that is. . . . Wink Hmmm. . who else. . . .Aragorn is unbeatable! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
SOWAMIKEY

SOWAMIKEY

Male
Number of posts : 87
Warning Level :
Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Mikey
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:03 pm

MOST PART I LIKE IS AT THE HELM`S DEEP!

LEGOLAS ROCK!!
Back to top Go down
Kitt

Kitt

Number of posts : 1
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 am

My friend is so obsessed with this video and the book itself, that she found and downloaded original version of the book (by http://rapid4me.com/ ) and, I believe, didn't sleep peacfully until has finished it! )))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings (LOTR)   Lord of the Rings (LOTR) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings (LOTR)
Page 1 of 1