Welcome to 3828 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Tranformers Animated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Tranformers Animated   Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Thoughts?

I've not watched very much of this yet. I was wondering what you guys thought? I can't really compare it to anything as I'm a big fan of the 2007 movie, but not the old cartoon series' or the old animated movie.
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Blank Of Tengu

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Animated   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:03 am

I like it, but it's very much an affectionate homage to the classic (G1) series- A few of the character designs are based on the movie, and the All Spark turns up, but apart from that it's really based on the old cartoon, and there's a lot of Fan-Service - They thow in some really obscure characters from the show's past (Waspinator!). What does get a bit grating are the inclusion of comic-book style Supervillains, who turn up quite often with villian-of-the-week schemes and distract from the main storyline.
Also there's an unfavorable comparison to Fast Forward, in that the Autobots live with a rich Kid called Sari who's father owns the world's biggest robotics company, and she's sometimes annoying, but the last season's cliffhanger promised some interesting character development on her part...

Oh, and Bumblebee sent an innocent 'bot to prison, where he went mad! Really looking forward to next season.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Animated   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:34 am

Well, I did start to watch them in Serbian dub, and I'm still waiting for more episodes on DVD, so I can watch them all, like, together Big grin They're not that bad, although, I have never had a chance to watch original (and I don't think that I like that animation)... So... I can say just nice Wink

Male
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : all 4
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Animated   Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:02 pm

i didnīt know very well transformers but i love the movie... and i just canīt wait to transformers2 in 2009

"more than met the eye"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranformers Animated   

Back to top Go down

Tranformers Animated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Media :: Series-
Jump to: