TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Empty
PostSubject: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:06 pm

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Mhs01

I'm currently re-watching this from the start. Anyone wanting to join me; go ahead. But make sure you research the episode numbering, as the episodes weren't aired in order.

You can find the episode listing guide here: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode Guide (Wikipedia)

I'm watching them in chronological order (not the broadcast order).

I recommend it to you all. It's different from anything else you would have already seen.
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm

I saw the series in English and Japanese, and I was kinda disapointed of where they let the series end. I liked the series a lot, and it had a good plot, but I just don't like where they ended. I just think they could have ended it a little differently...
Back to top Go down
Lady Venus

Lady Venus

Female
Number of posts : 138
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:33 am

I love this show!
Back to top Go down
http://yamileo.proboards.com
quick13

quick13

Male
Number of posts : 18
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo Ofc!
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:54 pm

This show was good, but i think the episodes were a little to messy Confused I watching season 2 now so i hope it still will be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Media :: Series-
Jump to: