TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Empty
PostSubject: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:58 pm

The most popular set of internet online forum games is definitely PAM (person above me). So, there are different types! I chose to have this one in the beginning, to see do you like it... As this is TMNT Forum, I wanted it to be related to them...

So, what do you think, which turtle than person above you reminds you off? And, most important, why? Be creative and funny! Smile

-__- I obviously don't have PAM here, so... Nothing from me this time XD
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:10 pm

You remind me of Raph, of course, Raph because... i dunno, because your personality in your posts is just like Raph. You probably tick half of us off sometimes, and that's just something Raph would do. But on the other hand you do have a good sense of humor and just pick on the ones like Mike.

Man... I just lost my train of thought. Damn it. *frown*
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:48 am

lol XD Yeah... That's me...

You are Mikey~! You wanna have fun all the time, and currently... You're probably listening to some music, while you can't hear Raph screaming at you Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:38 pm

I think that's the first time I've ever been called Mikey.... :D I'm a lot more serious in person, though. And while I was typing your 'biography' (lol), I actually was listening to music, but not loud to block out background sound.

Now what happens if we've 'biographied' eachother? I like that word... 'biographied'...
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 pm

lol... You're so funny... Although, that post looked like Leo, he was curious talking to Raph, in order to prove himself to Splinter... Rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:58 pm

I've heard I'm funny a lot. I don't know how. I almost always have a straight face on when I'm called funny. hm...

So now I'm Leo AND Mike? Ooh boy. This sounds fun. :D
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:33 pm

You are like mike, Who always love being funny, But is annoying to raph, Though you might be annoying but you are still funny, However sometimes you take things harsh like "starving and saw food and be the first one to eat it"

¥warbandit¥
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:20 am

So I'm still Mike? You know, I just don't think I'm Mike hardly at all. This is really weird.

War Bandit, for what I know of you, (I hardly know you at all) you're a little bit like Don and Mike. You seem to have some sense of humar, but then again you're sorta neutral. I don't know. We still have to get to know you. :D
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 am

You're Donny. Taking too much about ununderstandable things XD
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:44 am

Game failed --> Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?   Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which turtle is PAM and what is he/she doing?
Page 1 of 1