Welcome to 3944 day old Forum, with 748 users!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 your favorite seasson...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juto!

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 25
Age : 23
Location : Lap Of The Gods
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 am

The Ninja Tribunal ! after it the seasons 1-4, FF & BTTS are just poor :/
Back to top Go down
Kifu

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Age : 23
Location : Michigan
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:41 am

My favorite season's probably the first, but I also like the second and third. The fourth is okay, it's got a couple good episodes, but Leo sorta ticks ME off. And then the Ninja Tribunal in my opinion just ruined everything about ninjitsu, so I don't like that one. But I do have to say . . . poor Leo in the beginning. After the fifth season, they just keep getting worse. Fast Forward--I can't even believe I watched it. And BTTS, I watched like the first five episodes and I never even tried to watch it again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Livi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Age : 24
Location : ... Can you give me a hint?
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 am

1: My favourite. Introduction of the main characters, the Shredder, water tank, Leo going through a window, the Shredder, him getting his 'head' chopped off, the Shredder... Man, best episodes.

2: :/ The whole going to space thing was byeck! However, I loved the Ultimate Ninja and the Battle Nexus Tournament.

3. Quite good (yet again, I hated them going to space). Darkness Within, the non space related episodes... The last battle was epic, though it got rid of the Shredder. Sad

4. I didn't mind angry Leo, because it made the season STAND OUT (of course, I prefer 'normal' Leo). Rat King, King of Thieves, the Ancient One... I didn't really like the sick Donnie thing, because it kind of scared me. D:

5. No, no and no. Demon Shredder??? Sorry, but I did NOT like that. And the turtles turning into dragons? >__> What are they, Teenage Mutant Magic Dragons?? I thought they were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

6. I liked about 3 episodes in this. And I'm sorry, but they focussed on Mikey TOO much. The other turtles hardly got a starring role because of him. If you check how many episodes they each starred in, I bet Mikey's is the highest. And they changed the style of it. *growls* Oh, and going into the future ruined it. Now we know April and Casey survive to start O'Neil Tech. We know they aren't going to die, and neither is Donnie. So why worry about them from now on? They'll live to start O'Neil Tech.

And did they tie up loose ends? I don't think so. What about Darius Dun? Who'll stop him now? And the dark clones. The evil Leo in particular looked like a possible good guy, give it time, but no.

7. I watched one episode. -_- I saw the fight with all the Shredders, but apparently it doesn't happen. Just a cheap trick to make you keep watching.

>.> I had a big rant.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Kifu

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Age : 23
Location : Michigan
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 am

But I agree with you pretty much the whole time. Me likes that big rant.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Juto!

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 25
Age : 23
Location : Lap Of The Gods
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 am

Livi wrote:


5. No, no and no. Demon Shredder??? Sorry, but I did NOT like that. And the turtles turning into dragons? >__> What are they, Teenage Mutant Magic Dragons?? I thought they were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
.

Well, I liked it best because of the mystery of the season. So much things in just 13 episodes. Yes, there were annoying things, but all the mystery, the respect, the fear around the tribunal, the heroets, the demons, the shredder were just... cool Smile
And that in all the seasons 1-5 were based on the history of japan, ninjitsu, etc. FF and BTTS are full of technology and science toys and this is one of the reasons that i did not like them Smile
Back to top Go down
Livi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Age : 24
Location : ... Can you give me a hint?
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

Juto! wrote:
Livi wrote:


5. No, no and no. Demon Shredder??? Sorry, but I did NOT like that. And the turtles turning into dragons? >__> What are they, Teenage Mutant Magic Dragons?? I thought they were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
.

Well, I liked it best because of the mystery of the season. So much things in just 13 episodes. Yes, there were annoying things, but all the mystery, the respect, the fear around the tribunal, the heroets, the demons, the shredder were just... cool Smile
And that in all the seasons 1-5 were based on the history of japan, ninjitsu, etc. FF and BTTS are full of technology and science toys and this is one of the reasons that i did not like them Smile

I liked the beginning of season 5, but then I kind of got bored with it. >.> But I still watched all of it (Except Nightmares recycled. Man, that sounded awesome!!!).

_________________

Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Age : 23
Location : Niš
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Juto! wrote:
Livi wrote:


5. No, no and no. Demon Shredder??? Sorry, but I did NOT like that. And the turtles turning into dragons? >__> What are they, Teenage Mutant Magic Dragons?? I thought they were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
.

Well, I liked it best because of the mystery of the season. So much things in just 13 episodes. Yes, there were annoying things, but all the mystery, the respect, the fear around the tribunal, the heroets, the demons, the shredder were just... cool Smile
And that in all the seasons 1-5 were based on the history of japan, ninjitsu, etc. FF and BTTS are full of technology and science toys and this is one of the reasons that i did not like them Smile

You're also Japan freak like me? XD

Anyway, the only thing I'd change in the Season 5 was Shredder. Why ShreddeR? I mean, it's OK, it's turtles vs. Shredder, but it's pointless seeing Shredder all voer the seasons. They could mdake the demon be Tengu or something. Also I love the avatars and all that mystic things 83

_________________
Back to top Go down
Livi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Age : 24
Location : ... Can you give me a hint?
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Raph, I think what annoyed me was the Demon Shredder. Tengu... That would be a lot better! =D

I mean, dragon turtles versus demon Shredder didn't really appeal to me. Demon Tengu versus dragon turtles, that sounds a lot better. :> And more awesome!

_________________

Back to top Go down
Juto!

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 25
Age : 23
Location : Lap Of The Gods
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Um... Yes, it was a bit annoying but if you think a bit, from the first episode of the 1st season to the last of the 7th TMNT is based on the fight The turtles vs. Shredder...

And yes, Japan is the Country ! Big grin
Back to top Go down
Livi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Age : 24
Location : ... Can you give me a hint?
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:52 pm

There are 3 Shredders. O.o I would prefer one. Makes life easier for me. xD

Demon Shredder =Weird horse thing. X]

_________________

Back to top Go down
lalunatique

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 49
Age : 29
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Like them all. I mean, they all have their own strength and weaknesses...
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Tue May 11, 2010 5:34 pm

My favorite season was season 3. Mostly because I am a fan of science fiction. All the space weapons and aliens were very well designed. I guess, this season was the deepest one, with a lot of character reflections and dark thoughts.

There is the first appearence of a good character : Bishop. Just my type of vilain. Intelligent, pityless and very wicked.
My favorite episode in there is: "Same As It Never Was". But wow... was not suppose to be a children cartoon ? O_o



I liked a lot season 7 "Back to the Sewer", mostly because the turtles are back to their own world (YEAH!). Even if it is very 'transformers' style, I still liked it a lot because the turtles are still themselves and figth with their own weapons. Plus, my favorite vilain is back : Stockman, yeah ! Oh and well Serling's quotes always are good to hear.

My best Raphael's moment :


I hated season 5 "Ninja Tribunal".
Because it was too magic for my taste. I mean... If I wanted a magic ninja I would have watched Naruto... or Bakugan ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Genesis

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 297
Age : 29
Location : Atlanta
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Season three wins for me.
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
mcazevedo

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Age : 21
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 am

I canīt choose between season 1 and season 3. Thereīs alot of episodes that I adore in both of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
turcosoup

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 610
Age : 23
Location : NY
Warning Level :
25 / 10025 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm

season 1 before everything got complicated. meaning every episode before search for splinter. so the first 24 episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Genesis

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 297
Age : 29
Location : Atlanta
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm

That's kind of lame, don't you think? I mean, before they even find out about the Utroms? Come on. Season 2 was pretty badass, anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
Livi

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Age : 24
Location : ... Can you give me a hint?
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I didn't really like the space episodes. They were alright, but I think dragged on at times.

Season 1 is still my fav, but there are lots of episodes from other seasons I liked. Heck, one of my favs is from Fast Forward (DNA is thicker than...). I loved the Big Brawls and Darkness Within, as well as many others.

Season 2 was awesome. Shredder being an utrom; I didn't see that coming. :O

_________________

Back to top Go down
turcosoup

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 610
Age : 23
Location : NY
Warning Level :
25 / 10025 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 pm

nah not really an utrom fan. too me it made the series kinda dull for me. i liked the thought of shredder being industructable. like a demon. so the shredder is an utrom thing didnt i really didnt like. i really liked the big brawl and stuff that led up to that and episodes after that.. the whole space thing didnt click well with me. the best part of the season was city at war. (i have to rewatch that) things really dragged on with the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Genesis

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 297
Age : 29
Location : Atlanta
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 pm

You do know that the Utrom thing has been a part of the Turtles since the very beginning, don't you? The very original comic series had the Utroms responsible for the ooze. I say that it makes it far more interesting, because, as Donatello put it in The Secret of the Ooze, "There's just got to be more to it!" The idea that the formation of the ooze was more than mere Earthly accidents makes the Turtles a far more interesting anomaly.

Outer space has always been a part of the Turtles' world, which is the likely reason for the Shredder being an Utrom in the new series, as that inextricably links him to the Turtles' origin.I'm not sure I follow your logic about the Shredder, though. You say that you like the idea of him being virtually indestructible, yet it is the Utrom Shredder that pretty much is, given the toughness of his bodysuits. It's the human Shredder that is killed by a thermite grenade, and then by decapitation. The Utrom Shredder is the one that keeps coming back, so that argument is kind of lacking.

As for City At War, the comics version of that was far superior. I didn't take as well to the cartoon version. Way too short, but I understand the changes made, what, with the severe differences, and the fact that it's a kids' cartoon.
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
Leo'sGirl

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Age : 21
Location : Wonderland
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:09 pm

1-5 are deffinatly my favs, but if I had to choose from those, I guess I'd have to pick one and three. One because of 'shredder strikes back' and 'tales of leo', and three because of 'exodus' and the 'darkness within'. Of course, season two has 'rogue in the house', and season four has 'dark' leo...AUGH! It's to hard to choose! LOLZ TMNT FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Leo'sGirl

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Age : 21
Location : Wonderland
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 pm

I completely agree with you turcosoup, but Genises has a point. The utroms are really important, and even if their role in the tmnt 2003 saga gets confusing, long, and boring at times, you have to admit it's pretty fricking cool. There are also some of the funniest moments in tmnt (in my opinion) in those eps, like in secret origions when Mikey tries to eat that virtual samouri's lunch and everyone starts laughing at him, including Splinter! And as for Turtles in Space? It didn't click well with me either, but it had some funny moments (like the starwars referance with Chewbacca and Han Solo, and when an alien tries to hit on Mikey) and was vital to their last showdown with the Shredder. If they hadn't found Pro. Honnycut in those eps he wouldn't have been able to destroy the Shreddheads starship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: your favorite seasson...   

Back to top Go down
 
your favorite seasson...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Characters-
Jump to: