TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Costume

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :
Costume Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Costume Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Costume Empty
PostSubject: Costume   Costume Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Hey guys!!

I've been thinking more and more about my Michelangelo costume I'll need next year! I did a Google search, trying to find somewhere that sells a really good one, but I couldn't find one. ;_; And I wouldn't even know where to start with making my own (and I have no sewing machine anyways).

I do eBay searches often too. But all I ever find are those kiddie "costumes" that are, well, let's face it; crap.

So if any of you guys know where I can buy a really, really good costume, or if you can make me one, or know anyone that can; pleeeeeaaaaase lemme know, k? =D

I desperatly need it for next year coz I wanna wear it for the Heroes Run, the London MCM Expo, and anything else I go to (including any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary events).

I really hope I can get this Michelangelo costume sorted soon coz it'll be my first ever cosplay type thing and I reallllly want it for those events. And being the Anniversary next year, it would just be so awesome to have it!! =D

I'm so excited about it!! And I just keep getting disppointed everytime I do a search for a costume and find nothing suitable. So yeah, if you have any leads what-so-ever, they'd be huuuuugely appreciated. =D

Take it easy!!
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com

Costume
Page 1 of 1