TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Master Splinters worst nightmare

Go down 
+5
DriftAnime
BowStaff001
The Guardian
Raph95
Leo11Jacob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo11Jacob

Leo11Jacob

Male
Number of posts : 77
Warning Level :
Master Splinters worst nightmare Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Master Splinters worst nightmare Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Master Splinters worst nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:32 am

Hy guys,

in this topic we will talk about master Splinters worst nightmare.

I think that the worst nightmare is that the Shredder kills ninja turtles(our heroes are ninja turtles)(about the death of ninja turtles:that is not true).
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Master Splinters worst nightmare Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Master Splinters worst nightmare Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:28 am

Whoah... I think that he already had enough nightmares in his life (Hamato Yoshi's death)... He won't need any other, for sure Sad
Back to top Go down
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 341
Warning Level :
Master Splinters worst nightmare Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Master Splinters worst nightmare Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Whole Family + Friends
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:42 am

Agreed ! Poor soul doesn't deserve anymore Nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Leo11Jacob

Leo11Jacob

Male
Number of posts : 77
Warning Level :
Master Splinters worst nightmare Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Master Splinters worst nightmare Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:05 am

yes you have right
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Hmm, I think you guys are right.

Master Splinter doesn't need any more nightmares becoming a reality, he doesn't deserve to have his sons die too...
Back to top Go down
DriftAnime

DriftAnime

Male
Number of posts : 21
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Favorite turtle: Donny
Favorite Character Overall: Leatherhead
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm

I know this thread is a tad old but i have a worse one.

Imagine the turtles being possessed beyond healing ability. Splinters worst nightmare? Having to kill the very sons he worked so hard to raise.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 pm

what about those dreams he had in the ninja tribunal season coming true? That one where he like dropped to his knees and yelled, "No, not again, this can't be happening again!" gave me chills, and still does if i watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Quote :
DriftAnime~ I know this thread is a tad old but i have a worse one.

Imagine the turtles being possessed beyond healing ability. Splinters worst nightmare? Having to kill the very sons he worked so hard to raise.

Ooo, that one's pretty bad...That would be the worst nightmare come to life for him. Nice one ;3, that was a good suggestion for a Master Splinter nightmare.

Quote :
SameAsItNeverWas~ what about those dreams he had in the ninja tribunal season coming true? That one where he like dropped to his knees and yelled, "No, not again, this can't be happening again!" gave me chills, and still does if i watch it.

That gives me the chills, and makes me want to cry when I see that scene...I don't watch the Ninja Tribunal season episodes very often...I find them a bit...weird and creepy...except for the one where Master Splinter tells the story of when the TMNT were just little Kame' :3.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Wolf

Kelsey Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LLLL-LEOOOO! I LOVE LEONARDO! <3
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 am

DriftAnime wrote:
I know this thread is a tad old but i have a worse one.

Woo. Thats a good one. But do you think Splinter would really be able to do that. I know I could never do that. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://ninjashewolf.sumopaint.com
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Master Splinters worst nightmare Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Master Splinters worst nightmare Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:16 am

just ruin his life his life is over any way
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Master Splinters worst nightmare Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Master Splinters worst nightmare Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 am

i can see it! in the first ninja turtle comic splinter sends the ninja turtles he trained for 15 years to kill oroku saki. then shredder killes the turtles in 4 minutes.
just ruin his life his life its over any way
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Number of posts : 35
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 pm

I think we saw what his worst nightmare was in those Lost Season episodes where he kept dreaming about his sons getting killed. That was some very heartbreaking scenes. Fortunately, they did not come true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.5wwwww5.com/theextraordinar/index.php?mforum=theextra
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Splinters worst nightmare   Master Splinters worst nightmare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Splinters worst nightmare
Page 1 of 1