TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Character-Centric Episodes

Go down 
+5
Leo11Jacob
Sano
avg57
Raph95
rika24
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rika24

rika24

Female
Number of posts : 82
Warning Level :
Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:04 pm

I’m sure everyone has at least one favorite character-centric episode for each of the 4 turtles, so what are they (please only pick one per character)

Michelangelo - Grudge Match: I love all the Mikey episodes but this one always stands out above the rest. Mainly because Mikey proved that he deserved to be Battle Nexus Champion and showed EXACTLY what he can do when he actually focuses (that fight was AWESOME! I must have replayed that fight 10 times). Plus he learned humility; I haven't heard him brag since this episode. And another thing, did anyone else see a similarity between Mikey vs Kluh and Splinter vs Draco? I'm actually writing a fanfic oneshot about that from Splinter's point of view.

Raphael - Lone Raph and Cub: I don't know why, but I LOVE this episode. It's actually my second favorite episode of the entire series (1st being Grudge Match). I'm actually going to write a fanfic (most likely 4 or 5 chapters) to continue this episode.

Leonardo - The Ultimate Ninja: I like this episode and all, but it's hard to pick a Leo-centric episode because most aren't one parters. I loved the shredder strikes back 1 and 2 when leo was hurt badly, City at War parts 1-4, The Real World part 1 and 2, well you get the idea. this was the only Leo-centric story that was only one episode long that i could think of aside from Tales of Leo.

Donatello - Same As It Never Was: Ok, who DIDN'T love this episode?! this was without question the darkest TMNT episode ever made, I don't even think the comics went this dark. I was in awe the entire time I watched this for the first time. I love dark stuff like this Don
Back to top Go down
http://rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net/tmnt/
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:46 am

Nice list, Rika~!

Hmmm... Favorite episodes? I dunno if I should mention that my favorite episode was Same As It Never Was, as most of you know. You're right, everyone loves that episode. No wonder, there are millions of videos. Everyone, almost everyone who makes a video about Donatello gets few scenes from that episode. But, let me try to find other episodes, which I loved.

For Leonardo, I'm not sure if there were some episodes which were centered on him, expect Ultimate Ninja? Ultimate Ninja was nice episode, when I first watched it, I thought it was a filler, but later, I've realized it was actually a very important episode for the events of season 2.

Donatello, I already said, that I'm in love with Same As It Never Was... The only other episode I know which was about Donatello, was The King. I really, really, hated that Kirby episode, because, well... It sucked. I know, that it was based on the original comic, it was "Donatello #1" volume, which cam be read here: -Read Donatello#1-. For other episodes, I really didn't like much others which were Donatello-centric.

Raphie-boy... Which episode to choose for Raphael, when there aren't almost any Raphael-centered episode which were good. Sorry to say, but Lone Raph And Cub pissed me off, I never watched that episode twice, becuaswe I really, really, hate it. Accros the Universe? Now that is even worse than "Love Raph and Cub". I mean, come on... NOTHING was happening in that episode, except that we learned Raphael likes to act like Leo, when nobody of his borhters is around. I guess, there were no Raphael's episode which I liked.

Michelangelo. Should you ask? I think, Mikey got the best centeric episodes~! Grudge Match was awesome, Turtle Titan was also pretty cool. I also like Mikey's survival in Ultimate Draco's Time Skiptar - Reallity Check. Splinter was such a badass there Razz

So, that's it. I hope, somebody else will psot his/her list here Anime smile
Back to top Go down
avg57

Number of posts : 25
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:36 am

rika24 wrote:
And another thing, did anyone else see a similarity between Mikey vs Kluh and Splinter vs Draco? I'm actually writing a fanfic oneshot about that from Splinter's point of view.
thats very interesting...i would gladly read it once you're done!

as for my favourite episodes...

Leo the ancient one (i love tales of leo, but this episode is hilarious and touching at the same time)

Mike grudge match (runner up is reality check. i love the superturtles and sliver, but seeing a different side of michelangelo was really cool. not to mention, the fight was AWESOME)

Raph meet casey jones (this one was pretty tough, mainly because there aren't many raphael-centric episodes...)

Don same as it never was (yeep, again! its not my favourite episode, but it's still awesome)
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 8
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michealango
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Leo - The Ancient One (Its finishes up Leo's storyline that started at the end of Season 3 with the events of Exodus)

Mikey - The Christmas Alien (Its just an very heart warming episode)

Raph - Meet Casey Jones (Great adaption of Rapheal #1)

Don - Same as it never was (One of the best episode period of TMNT 2K3)
Back to top Go down
Leo11Jacob

Leo11Jacob

Male
Number of posts : 77
Warning Level :
Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:22 am

Mikey- The unconvincing Turtle Titan :mikecgi:
Leo- City at war part one :leosmile:
Don-the Trouble with Augie Don
Raphael- Accros the universe :sad:
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Until now I saw the first 3 seasons and I am at the beginning of the 4th season.

Michelangelo - The Christmas Alien very sweet and Mikey was such a kickass in this episode! Big grin
Raphael - Lone Raph and Cub
Donatello - Same as it never was
Leonardo ... it's a problem, he's most of the time the main character... though... I think I liked Shredder strikes back!

(Rika, did you wrote the fanfictions you was talking? I'd like to read them Don )
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
rika24

rika24

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Kira85 wrote:
(Rika, did you wrote the fanfictions you was talking? I'd like to read them Don )

i have the raph one outlined and will begin soon. the mikey one i have 2 pages done but i'm not sure how to write in the match without breaking the flow i started it in. one thing is for sure, splinter is a major pain to write in 1st person Anime smile
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:08 am

RAPH: Hm... None of them, you know, stand out as such to me. Lone Raph and cub was cute though. =]

MIKEY: Grudge Match. I thought that it was so cool. And little Ultimate Ninja is adorable.

DON: Geez, I guess I'm the only one that dislikes Same As It Never Was. o_o I guess- no, I know it's dark, but it's so... myeh. Watched it once, never want to see it again. My Donnie vote goes to... Dang. It'll have to be The King, because none of the other episodes stand out to me.

LEO: I'm a sucker for him, and have too many. xD Ultimate Ninja, Tales of Leo, Shedder Strikes Back... His episodes are generally more exciting for me. Please don't make me choose. D'X

Leo stars a lot in the older seasons, doesn't he? FF focused on Mikey... Did BTTS focus/neglect any one turtle?
Back to top Go down
rika24

rika24

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Leo was the main focus a lot in the 2003 series because it was based on the comics and in the comics Leo got most of the focus, followed by Raph and Don since they were the creators' favorites. Leo was also the personal favorite of Usagi Yojimbo creator Stan Saki, so whenever Usagi showed up he was always with Leo. Mikey sadly was neglected most of the time. The only real focus mike got in the original comics was his Oneshot Micro Issue "The Christmas Aliens." this makes me kind of sad since mike is my 2nd favorite turtle.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Poor Mikey. And he starred mostly in FF, one of my least favourite seasons. Sad

You know, I've never thought of my second favourite turtle. It's probably Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Lady Venus

Lady Venus

Female
Number of posts : 138
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Leo - The Ancient One

Raph - Lone Raph and Cub

Don - Same as it never was

Mikey: Grudge Match
Back to top Go down
http://yamileo.proboards.com
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Now that I've watched Grudge Match I can say that THIS is my favorite mikey-centric episode! Big grin
I still love The Christmas Alien though I screamed in horror when I saw the turtles dressed like elves with fake ears. X°°D
But in Grudge Match Mikey fights wonderfully! >Big grin Don't touch his family!
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 am

I love Grudge Match, especially when Splinter says he'll go eat pizza and play video games and read comics. xD
Back to top Go down
TheTrueRaph

TheTrueRaph

Male
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Me
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:33 am

A reply to Rika's first comment. The comics went a lot darker. Almost too dark at some points. Anyway
Leo - Shredder Strikes Back (both parts)
Mikey - Grudge Match (until Mikey starts to gain the upper hand Favorite Character-Centric Episodes 191120 )
Donnie - Same As It Never Was (obviously)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character-Centric Episodes   Favorite Character-Centric Episodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character-Centric Episodes
Page 1 of 1