TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6045 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Bad Guy

Go down 
+12
Ayro
Lily
Xile
Livi
Raph'sRage648
Raphael74
Raph95
BowStaff001
InfantileDinosaur
Niemti
BFCrusader
rika24
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Fav Bad Guy
Shredder (any version)
Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Voteendtx632%Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Voteendzq0
 32% [ 6 ]
Agent Bishop
Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Voteendtx647%Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Voteendzq0
 47% [ 9 ]
Hun/Purple Dragons
Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Voteendtx60%Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
Mr. Marlin (hunter after LH and the turtles from comics, not sure if he was in the cartoon)
 0% [ 0 ]
Sliver (evil splinter)
Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Voteendtx65%Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Voteendzq0
 5% [ 1 ]
Rat King
 0% [ 0 ]
Krang
 0% [ 0 ]
Bebop and Rocksteady
 5% [ 1 ]
Savanti Romero
 0% [ 0 ]
Ultimate Ninja
 5% [ 1 ]
Draco
 0% [ 0 ]
Kluh
 0% [ 0 ]
Touch and Go
 5% [ 1 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Stockman
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:21 pm

what about Nano. i always felt bad for him pesonaly.
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :
Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Just a robot. Banal.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:28 pm

AI robot of course, he was really creep actually, reminded me of a puppet somehow O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:31 pm

AI robot indeed and I'm pretty fed of this long-standin' ppls' dream to create full-grown artifical life. Seems too soiled...
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:31 pm

what about Karai? Leo's favorite villan. >Big grin
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:39 pm

For how long will you remain so idiotic to even concede that Leo might like a person who tried to kill his family so damn many times!?!

For God's sake... don't be so childish. I'm so tired of this...
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Frankly it bothers me, he would have to be the saddest bad guy in the modern TMNT...and that's just weird in it'self O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Juto!

Juto!

Male
Number of posts : 25
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:23 am

Demon Shredder. Just he is the most respect-getting guy Big grin
Back to top Go down
rika24

rika24

Female
Number of posts : 82
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Livi wrote:
Seriously. What's that evil snake called?

do you mean Hebi? the snake Leo met when he went into Usagi's world? (a.k.a Usagi Yojimbo comics)
Back to top Go down
http://rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net/tmnt/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:47 pm

rika24 wrote:
Livi wrote:
Seriously. What's that evil snake called?

do you mean Hebi? the snake Leo met when he went into Usagi's world? (a.k.a Usagi Yojimbo comics)

THANK YOU! <3
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:50 pm

InfantileDinosaur wrote:
For how long will you remain so idiotic to even concede that Leo might like a person who tried to kill his family so damn many times!?!

THANK YOU!!!! GOD! I hate it when people do that pairing also!

*Huggles Dino* Yay! Someone who understands!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

I don't know some of the villains yet, so I'll vote in the poll later...
Until now I am in love with Shredder and Bishop. Shredder was a REALLY badass since the beginning: strong, powerful, unforgiving, cruel!
And so he's Bishop, though he has the tendency to run away too much though he's really strong!
I think I'll have to decide which of them I like better Razz
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 am

BowStaff001 wrote:
InfantileDinosaur wrote:

THANK YOU!!!! GOD! I hate it when people do that pairing also!

*Huggles Dino* Yay! Someone who understands!!!!!!

I love that pairing. D: But ONLY if it's actually... you know... Well done. I would say Leonardo and Karai are at best good friends (when they haven't fallen out over honour or the Foot or something). I think they have SOME potential together, if and only if Karai changes her 'evil' ways. But, alas, she's a villain right now. So until Karai joins the way of good... yeah. Leo won't really fall for someone intent on killing them because they defeated her 'father'. But that's just my opinion. :> By the end of Season 5, they are friends again (having teamed up to beat up the Demon Shredder), FF... BttS... Uh... They probably would be friends too, seeing as they didn't fight over anything (major). If they make a Season 8, I hope they give Karai her role back as mainish villain. And the Utrom Shredder.

Also, why do some people hate Karai so much?? She's seriously a good character. I was flicking through youtube and I saw a hate video of her. =_= That's pretty sad, 'cos she ain't real. She's a character in a cartoon. You are dummy I understand if people don't like her, but hate videos just push it.

The thing with Shredder is that he hasn't properly been in TMNT for more than half the actual show. Bishop's been in it longer, so more people will know him and like him.

Shredder still rocks my socks though. I like him nearly as much as Leonardo, and a bit more than Karai.
Back to top Go down
rika24

rika24

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 pm

well look at it this way, at least shredder was around more than he was in the comics Smile and about Karai, she's one of my top 5 favorite TMNT characters and i also like the relationship between leo and karai; as enemies, friends, and as a couple.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

in the 25th anniversary movie she actually went completely against utrom shredder to help the turtles stop him.

END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS

and by the way, Karai is good in the comics, at least from what i've read (she has a daughter in the comics that was killed by the foot elite which was the reason for the truce).
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:06 pm

D: Poor Karai! But I'm glad we have some Shredder. <3

I know there's goodness in her somewhere, and she's in my top 3 favourite TMNT characters. :3
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm not saying I HATE Karai, I just don't like the pairing with her and Leo...yuck.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm not saying you do, it's just some people really hate her. o_O Personally, I kind of like the pairing. xD But we all have different opinions. And there are terrible, terrible TMNT pairings out there. *shivers* Some that really disturb/disgust me. >.<

If there's a Season 8, I hope they don't bring in another Shredder...
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 pm

I know you're not, I'm just pointing out the obvious XP.

And about the terrible pairings...I see people write fanfiction about a pairing like this- DonnyxMikey...................EWWW!!! INCEST IS NOT BEST!!!!!!!

.....And other rediculous ones that leave true TMNT fans scarred for life *twitches*. So, yeah, I see what you mean by terrible pairings...the KaraixLeo pairing is not as bad as the 'incest obsessed' fanfiction and whatnot O.x .
Back to top Go down
rika24

rika24

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 pm

BowStaff001 wrote:
I see what you mean by terrible pairings...the KaraixLeo pairing is not as bad as the 'incest obsessed' fanfiction and whatnot O.x .

that's one of the reasons why i like LeoKarai. it beats turtlecest and OC pairings that's for sure. as for the rest of them, i'm kind of a fan of DonApril but i like AprilCasey too. (i mean, it's mirage's fault you know as they make it pretty obvious that Don has/had a crush on April, same as Leo with Karai). but my favorite pairing in TMNT is RaphMona, they really need to bring her back. for a character that only showed up in one episode, Mona is extremely popular.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 am

I have to see that episode with Mona in it. Lucky I have all the old episodes downloaded. >:B Seriously, Mirage shouldn't have messed with our heads about pairings. >.>

But from what I've heard, Mona's awesome.

I thought of a good villain for the next season. Venus! I know she's good, but it'd be funny if she came back wanting revenge for being ignored. xD
Back to top Go down
rika24

rika24

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Livi wrote:
I have to see that episode with Mona in it. Lucky I have all the old episodes downloaded. >:B Seriously, Mirage shouldn't have messed with our heads about pairings. >.>

But from what I've heard, Mona's awesome.

I thought of a good villain for the next season. Venus! I know she's good, but it'd be funny if she came back wanting revenge for being ignored. xD

Mona is awesome, cool fact about her though is that she was originally meant to be a female turtle (a.k.a. Venus) but Kevin and Peter said no so they made her a lizard instead, which was most likely the best choice as we've seen the reactions to Venus.

as for Venus returning, it'll never happen, Peter (i think it was him) refuses to even talk about her. most fans i've talked to hate Venus, so yeah, i doubt she'll turn up again.

a cool thought though would be that if Bishop got a hold of a T.C.R.I canister and used it on two turtles brought to him by Stockman but he doesn't realize it until after the mutation that one is female and is ticked off at Stockman at first until he realizes that a female turtle might be even more useful to get at the turtles. so afterwards he and Stockman increase the speed of their growth so that they'll be at turtles' age and skill level. all of this work would result in Venus and Slash.

the possibilities from simply re-introducing these two could easily make for the best season of TMNT, granted they do it right of course.

i mean they could have Bishop send Venus in as a spy like a real kunoichi would be used, getting one if not all to fall for her and then use their feelings against them (we saw a lot of that with Leo and Karai. he gave her more chances than he should have, possibly ONLY because he had a crush on her as i doubt he'd have given a guy as many chances). maybe that could also backfire and she would fall for one of them, acting as a double agent if Bishop doesn't know.

with Slash he could be a bodyguard for Bishop, or something could go wrong in his mutation and have him become unstable (possibly since the turtle used could be a snapping turtle), much worse than when Raph lost control or maybe even worse than Leatherhead. he would cause the very chaos that both Bishop and the turtles want to avoid. this could result in a team up between the turtles and Bishop, maybe ending the series in a truce and Bishop turning good (as I hear he is in the future) or Bishop could use Slash's rampage against the turtles, saying that all the mutant turtles are the same as Slash, causing EVERYONE to hunt down the turtles (kind of like in the episode "bad day") only to have the turtles, possibly with Venus at their side, break into Bishop's lab and get proof that Bishop created Slash. the turtles, in taking down Slash, could also show the world that they're good and ultimately be accepted into society and no longer have to hide. i couldn't think of a better ending to the animated series Smile

and the best part is that that isn’t even all the possibilities for the series if Venus and Slash were brought back! Hyper

EDIT: i started a new topic about future season ideas to continue this
http://www.tmnt-forum.com/everything-f18/what-would-you-like-to-happen-in-the-next-season-of-tmnt-if-there-is-one-t641.htm
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm

DUD3! You should soooo write fanfiction! You have a ginormous imagination! I salute you and your ginormous size brain Hyper ! (That wuz a complement)
Back to top Go down
rika24

rika24

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 pm

lol, thanks, if only my patience could keep up with all the ideas XD, and i do write fanfiction already (naruto, buffy, digimon mainly) i just haven't posted anything TMNT yet.

but yeah, that's really the only way i could see them bringing back venus and it working.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Y'elcome Big grin

Yeah, and that's really the only way I could see them being brought back too :3. Now, if you only had something like that posted on Fanfiction.net X3....
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Venus is mentioned in one of my fanfictions, but she isn't in it. x3

I need to update my latest fanfiction. D< But my sister broke my laptop, so I can't. ;_; Hopefully I get a new one for my birthday. Smile

But Bishop can't turn good yet. He has to be saved by the alien first (and then we permanently lose Stockman).

That's why I hate FF. April, Casey and Don won't die until O'Neil Tech is set up. And that just gets rid of the suspense. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bad Guy   Favorite Bad Guy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Bad Guy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next