TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does any body like Samurai Jack

Go down 
+4
Livi
Raph95
Lone_Zabuza
samurai-fan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
samurai-fan

samurai-fan

Male
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :
Does any body like Samurai Jack Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does any body like Samurai Jack Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Does any body like Samurai Jack Empty
PostSubject: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:32 am

Does any body like samurai Jack?
Back to top Go down
http://justgiving.com/dilensachania_w4f
Lone_Zabuza

Lone_Zabuza

Male
Number of posts : 1
Warning Level :
Does any body like Samurai Jack Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does any body like Samurai Jack Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : all the turtels
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi

samurai Jack is cool i have seen a lot of episodes on cartoon network
but i dont have CNW on may tv
i have been looking for a site to see all seasons but with nu luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DarkKing117
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:39 am

o_O Never heard of it. Is it cartoon, live-action or anime?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:32 am

It's a cartoon.

I used to watch that! I liked it when Aku told these little children stories to try to make them like him (and he made Samurai Jack look like an idiot). I thought the episodes were all really clever.

What annoys me is they NEVER FINISHED IT. They never ended it. It bugs the shell out of me. Raph
Back to top Go down
samurai-fan

samurai-fan

Male
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Actually I have every single episode stored on my computer I tried to put it on the inter net but its was too hard if anybody can help please do so ( also I dont want to be taken down by cartoon network legal action and all that if anyone has a way round that
Back to top Go down
http://justgiving.com/dilensachania_w4f
Michi_No_Sora

Michi_No_Sora

Female
Number of posts : 37
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 am

I love Samurai Jack. It killed me to hear that Mako died. He was a great voice actor. He did Aku for Samurai Jack, Uncle Irho for Avatar the Last Airbender, Master Splinter for the TMNT movie, and did so much other stuff (Dextor's Laboratory, Grim & Evil, etc...).

I am looking forward to seeing if they really do a movie (supposedly comes out in 2011).
Back to top Go down
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=register;referredby=
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 am

Really? In 2011? I can´t wait to see that movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Michi_No_Sora

Michi_No_Sora

Female
Number of posts : 37
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Rumored. The only 'confirmation' is a pre-production IMDB page that you need to have IMDBPro to see.

We can hope though. It's supposed to be the closure for the show.
Back to top Go down
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=register;referredby=
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeah. Thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
54dujuan

54dujuan

Number of posts : 5
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:04 am

baseball jerseys Thank you for sharing your thing, let me a lot
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:50 am

well, I used to love Samurai Jack when I was a little kid watching Cartoon Network. It was one of my favorite shows back then. Good times... x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does any body like Samurai Jack   Does any body like Samurai Jack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does any body like Samurai Jack
Page 1 of 1