TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rika24

rika24

Female
Number of posts : 82
Warning Level :
What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-27

What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one) Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one)   What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

this is actually part of a talk in another topic that i found interesting. we were talking about Mona from the old series and the pairings when we started to talk about Venus in a new season which brough up Slash in my head and brought back ideas that i had for a fanfic a little while back. but anyways...

Livi wrote:
I have to see that episode with Mona in it. Lucky I have all the old episodes downloaded. >:B Seriously, Mirage shouldn't have messed with our heads about pairings. >.>

But from what I've heard, Mona's awesome.

I thought of a good villain for the next season. Venus! I know she's good, but it'd be funny if she came back wanting revenge for being ignored. xD

Mona is awesome, cool fact about her though is that she was originally meant to be a female turtle (a.k.a. Venus) but Kevin and Peter said no so they made her a lizard instead, which was most likely the best choice as we've seen the reactions to Venus.

as for Venus returning, it'll never happen, Peter (i think it was him) refuses to even talk about her. most fans i've talked to hate Venus, so yeah, i doubt she'll turn up again.

a cool thought though would be that if Bishop got a hold of a T.C.R.I canister and used it on two turtles brought to him by Stockman but he doesn't realize it until after the mutation that one is female and is ticked off at Stockman at first until he realizes that a female turtle might be even more useful to get at the turtles. so afterwards he and Stockman increase the speed of their growth so that they'll be at the turtles' age and skill level. all of this work would result in Venus and Slash.

the possibilities from simply re-introducing these two could easily make for the best season of TMNT, granted they do it right of course.

i mean they could have Bishop send Venus in as a spy like a real kunoichi would be used, getting one if not all to fall for her and then use their feelings against them (we saw a lot of that with Leo and Karai. he gave her more chances than he should have, possibly ONLY because he had a crush on her as i doubt he'd have given a guy as many chances). maybe that could also backfire and she would fall for one of them, acting as a double agent if Bishop doesn't know.

with Slash he could be a bodyguard for Bishop, or something could go wrong in his mutation and have him become unstable (possibly since the turtle used could be a snapping turtle), much worse than when Raph lost control or maybe even worse than Leatherhead. he would cause the very chaos that both Bishop and the turtles want to avoid. this could result in a team up between the turtles and Bishop, maybe ending the series in a truce and Bishop turning good (as I hear he is in the future) or Bishop could use Slash's rampage against the turtles, saying that all the mutant turtles are the same as Slash, causing EVERYONE to hunt down the turtles (kind of like in the episode "bad day") only to have the turtles, possibly with Venus at their side, break into Bishop's lab and get proof that Bishop created Slash. the turtles, in taking down Slash, could also show the world that they're good and ultimately be accepted into society and no longer have to hide. i couldn't think of a better ending to the animated series Smile

and the best part is that that isn’t even all the possibilities for the series if Venus and Slash were brought back! Hyper
Back to top Go down
http://rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net/tmnt/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one)   What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 am

That would be awesome. o.o I think that Mikey should have a crush on her (no idea why, but it fits with the next bit) but Venus should develop a crush on Raph (who, consequently does not like Venus back). It doesn't have to be like that, but I think Don has enough crushes/lovers to last him a while, and Leo doesn't seem to believe in them (except for maybe Karai).

Well, if they were going to end the season (but if this one turned out to be awesome, I would hope they wouldn't. But supposing they did end it there) I would like...

*The Foot under a new leader. This means I hope Karai leaves the Foot to join the side of good (this will kind of happen in my next fanfiction). I think it'd be awesome if she got attacked by the Elite, and then saved by the turtles. She would be really injured, and they help her get better (possible LeoxKarai :3).

*Rat King. He wants revenge. He could find them in the sewers and hypnotize Splinter, making him do the Rat King's bidding. But before the Rat King destroys the turtles, he decides to go after the man who created his tortured existence- Bishop. After some persuasion, the turtles go after him and find Bishop being eaten by rats. Bishop fights Splinter (along with 3 turtles) while Rat King challenges Leonardo to a rematch. Turtles win, and escape with Splinter before Bishop decides to disect them.

*Mikey and Raph to play a video game (it gets better). Raph loses and breaks the controller. Don refuses to fix something broken on purpose for the eighth time, so Splinter demands Raph puts on his trench coat and goes buy another. While out, Raph meets up with this mysterious mutant (Mona), who is looking for someone (generic villain) because she overheard their next big evil plan. Raph says he'll help, as long as smashing heads was involved. The pair go to the HQ, and after some exciting fighting events they get to a bomb. Mona makes it so it will destroy the building instead of the surrounding area. Raph escapes. Mona 'dies'.
Back to top Go down

What would you like to happen in the next season of TMNT? (if there is one)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: