TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want this to happen? (ignore the unlikelihood of it happening)
YES OMG YES! I'd die a happy fan
I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Voteendtx650%I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Voteendzq0
 50% [ 1 ]
NO! I want the turtles to remain kid friendly
I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Voteendtx60%I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't really care either way as long as we get more turtle goodness
I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Voteendtx650%I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Voteendzq0
 50% [ 1 ]
Please just let the turtles rest in peace already
I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Voteendtx60%I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
rika24

rika24

Female
Number of posts : 82
Warning Level :
I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-27

I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Empty
PostSubject: I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven   I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Ok, first of all, http://gogreenmachine.org/ has posted something interesting...

Quote :
“We’re excited to announce that the world premier of the “Turtles Forever” movie will take place on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21 at 10 a.m. on The CW4Kids TV. “Turtles Forever” will air on TV ONE TIME ONLY! Check your local listings. The classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the 1980’s are back with a new adventure set in the present day with the Turtles of the 21st Century! Experience more TMNT action than ever before.* Keep checking the TMNT blog for new TMNT “Turtles Forever” details as we get closer to the “Turtles Forever” movie world premier! PLUS 4Kids.tv will be doing lots of fun “Turtles Forever” activities, Papercraft, exclusive trailers, and MUCH MORE!”

Trailer should go live Friday. There is a Bebop paper toy available now and there will be DAILY blog updates leading up to the premier starting later today.

2nd, I may hate the Archie TMNT Comics, but I have to say that I feel very sorry for the Archie Comic fans that have been waiting over 10 YEARS for the Forever War series that would have concluded the series. I'm sorry guys, but it's been canceled Sad

3rd, and main reason for this post... take another look at the title of this entry... I do not want to get any hopes up, but I'll admit, I nearly screamed in fangirl happiness at this information. It is by no means official (though I hope to god it will happen) but this team is currently trying to get an idea to Viacom. Just LOOK at this site and behold the sheer awesomeness of it. If, and I say IF Viacom is willing to take a chance and aim for the older fans, this can be the ultimate TMNT fan's dream come true. Anyways, the project is called "Dawn of the Ninja Turtles" and after reading through some stuff I've begun to wonder if this was what Laird was planning on as a lot is similar between what is said here and what he said. If that's true, I hope Viacom does something like this. I know, impossible, but... you never know...
Oops, I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven 38304 I forgot to add the link http://www.ninjaturtles-movie.com
Back to top Go down
http://rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net/tmnt/
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :
I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-13

I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven   I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Oooh! Finally! Maybe now I could have the chance to find it!
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/

I Think I've Died and Gone to TMNT Fan Heaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: