TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:00 am

Raph

I groaned as Leo talked to the girl. What the shell was he doing?! She could be one of the Foot!!

- - -

The girl cocked her head.
"Concerned? Well, thanks for that, but I'm sure that I'll be fine." The girl shrugged. "But it seems to me that you don't trust me...may I ask as to why?" She asked, leaning on the handle of her sword. "I don't usually meet other people running along here at night."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 am

[Leo]
"Usually people we meet 'running along here at night' don't have the best intentions in mind." I explained calmly, finding the girl's attitude a bit irksome. “That is why we felt the need to investigate.” A normal girl would have never heard us; I knew I would have to keep this in mind. I took a step back, melding with the shadows and disappearing from view, “But if that’s not the case with you…” I made a Ninja sign to my brothers to ‘vanish’, “We’ll leave you alone.”

[Greysight]
I climbed silently up the wall, perssing my plasteron against the dirty wall of the building. I could hear the talking now. The voice was that of the regretful mind I had sensed earlier:

"But if that is not the case with you... We'll leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Mikey

I looked to Leo and nodded. I gently pulled on Raph, not sure if he would come or not. I started to back away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 pm

I shrugged off Mikey's hand before turning to follow my brothers. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the girl than there seemed, but Leo seemed to think we should leave her alone.

- - -

"Wait!" I called out sheathing my sword. "Who are other people you meet?"
Silence returned my question and I sighed before sitting down on the rooftop. Damn, there goes any hope of finding out if they know our enemy...the way they spoke of them, 'Usually people we meet 'running along here at night' don't have the best intentions in mind'...that person sounded like one of the Allies Alyssa told me about before she- The small sound of something brushing against the wall behind me sent me to my feet, my hand already on my sword.
"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:01 am

Hi, I j'st realised that I might need ta' explain a bit about my character. Kat's a bit of the jumpy type, but that's because of the way she was raised. She was mostly neglected as a kid, and whenev'r someone came near her, it was usually to hurt her. So that's sort of explains her personality. She's also not good with people [very much, anyway!] because she did live in a forest for most of her teenage years. Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 222570
Hope this explains some stuff, cause I noticed that 'Leo' found Katniss's attitude a bit irksome! ^^ No offense taken, btw!

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:53 am

[Greysight]

Damn, so much for my stealth skills. The girl knew I was there and the other four were still in ear shot, they'd know too. Well, since I had been caught... "Name's Randi," I replied, there was no reason to give her my alias. "I just happen to be in the neighbor hood when I noticed the five of you." It was actually the four guys I had been interested in, but... "Do you think you could give me a hand up, please? I'd appreciate it."

[Leo]

I was leading my brothers away when the girl spoke: "Who's there?"
There was a pause, and then she was answered by another feminine voice. "Name's Randi." I stopped and listened as the other female continued. It almost sounded like she was over the side of the building?
"...Do you think you could give me a hand up, please?" This Randi added.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:18 pm

[[Oh . . . I guess I should be playing Donny as if he was here . . . huh? Sorry 'bout the rant-ish first sentence]]

I watched from a deep shadow, everything that was going on, but I didn't want to speak out. Leo, Raph and Mike seemed to be handling it, and I didn't think anyone knew about me, and just in case the figure turned out to be hostile, I wanted to have the advantage of surprise.

And then the one I hadn't even noticed, Randi, said 'five' of us. I guess I wasn't hidden enough. Still, I thought moving was a bad idea, since this girl in front of me probably didn't know I was there. Yet, she had some really good ears on her.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 pm

I was shocked when a voice answered my call, and even more suprised when they asked for me to help them onto the rooftop.
"Uh...sure." I answered, reaching my hand over the edge of the roof. Someone gripped it and I pulled them onto the roof gently, not wanting to hurt them if I did it too fast.
"Hey, you said five, right? But there was only me and that other person, who I think has left." I glared into the shadows, willing them to show whoever (of whatever) was hiding in them."My name's Katniss, by the way." I extended my hand to the shadow and smiled, trying to act like this was something that happened to me everyday. Oh wait, it basically did. Scratch that last thought.

- - -

I saw Leo freeze when the two girls began speaking to each other, and we melted into the shadows to watch what was happening.
"Yo, Leo? What do ya' think's goin' on?" I murmured as the girl introduced herself. I couldn't see who the other girl was cause the moon was behind her, turnin' her into a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 pm

[[I'm confused with colors now. . . .]]

[Don]
With the girl lifted onto the roof, I suddenly felt very alone and in a bad position. I wanted to dart across the alley and join my brothers, but under the watch of the two on the roof, I didn't think that was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm

(Katniss is human, right?)

[Greysight]
I was suprised at how nonchalantly the girl offered her name so it took me a moment to realize that she couldn't really see what I looked like because of the lighting. After a bit of consideration, I took her hand and shook it. "Pleasure."
Now, I may be colorblind, but I know the color and feel of my own skin: it was green and leathery, just like a healthy turtle should be. Maybe I should have been worried that this girl would freak out, but I doubted she would; however, if she did, I could easily erase her memory of me. It was the four boys I was mainly interested in anyways.

[Leo]
I motioned for Raphael to be quiet so I could hear what was being said. The shadow that Katniss had just pulled up looked strangely familiar shape. Whomever she was, though, she appeared to be wearing a fedora, scarf and long coat. If only the moon weren't so low, then maybe I could see what she really looked like.
Then, new girl took Katniss's hand and it felt as if my heart fell into my stomach. It was green with three fingers!

For those who want to see what Randi looks like: Greysight

Currently she's wearing a black fedora, boots, and trenchcoat with a grey scarf and reflective shades to hide her eyes. Hidden under her coat is an array of weapons.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:02 pm

(Yup, but she's a mutant, so she's part-animal as well. *glomps* THANKS FOR HELPING ME FIX MY INTERNET!! XD XD PLEASE DON'T ERASE HER MEMORY!!! T-T )

[Katniss]
I smiled to myself when I recognized the touch of the 'person's hand, then I brushed some of my long black hair out of my face as hte slight wind began to pick up.
"I'm not afraid of you, just so you know. Besides, one of my friends was like you. Turtle, right? Any particular species?" I asked and grimaced slightly to myself when I felt the all-too-familiar pull in my spine. Aww crud...not now!! No-no-no-NO!!

- - -

[Raph]
There's only a few things in life that scare me. One of 'em is Leo's face when summthin' big's happened. REAL BIG. As the new girl pulled 'er hand away from Katniss's I saw what had freaked ever-fearless out. It looked like one of our hands.
"Dudes, is she a turtle too?" Mikey asked from behind me and I shrugged.
"Looks like it Mike."
"Sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 am

[Greysight]

Now I could see the ears more definely, and my senses picked up the fininte difference between her and a human. Impressive, I would have to keep a look out for such a mind in the future. She asked me what specieces. "Red... are you all right?" I asked, stepping forwards and reaching for the girl's shoulder. She was in pain, "Shi...." I shot a glare at the darkness, "Will you four chicken-heads get outta hiding already? She may need help!"

[Leo]

I watched the conversation between the two girls take a sharp down turn as Katniss grimaced in pain. I wanted to move to help but I found my legs stuck. The female turtle leaned in to help Katniss and I could see her body a little more clearly and found she looked like I would have imagined a female turtle to look like, only with breasts. Then, she shouted at us, calling us chicken-heads. I stepped out of the shadows completely, "Donnie, come help me see what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 am

[Katniss]

"I'm...fine..." I managed to get out as I heard two sets of footsteps approaching Randi and I. "It happens...all the time...ow!" My knees buckled under me and I sank to the ground, holding my ribs tightly. But never this strong...what's happening?!

- - -

[Raph]

I stood back for a few moments as I watched Leo and Don go over to where Katniss and Randi were now kneeling.
"It happens...all the time..." Katniss said and I stepped out of the shadows to follow Leo.
"If it happens 'all the time', then maybe ya could tell us what it is, then?" I asked, stopping a few steps away from them and crossing my arms. I still was uneasy about Catnip or whatever her name was.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:58 am

Mikey

I followed Raph out and stood a bit behind him. I looked to the girl turtle, not really believing what I saw.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:50 pm

[Don]
I blushed, glad that no one could see me. I guessed that Leo was right; I wasn't such a great ninja. "I'm coming!" I called, pulling myself from the deep black and running over with Leo, Raph and Mike.

"'It happens all the time.'" That phrase bothered me. Something that brought this much pain to one being shouldn't happen all the time. I had to agree with Raph on this one, that if it happens all the time, she should tell me at least what it is so that maybe I can help. I was, after all, the medic of the group, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 pm

[Katniss]

"It's...I'm not...'normal', persay..." I mumbled, hoping the turtles hearing was good enough to understand what I was saying. ""I have...gifts...differences - ow!" My hands flew to my spine, where they began to rub circles in the small of my back. It seemed to lessen the pain slightly as I continued.
"E-everytime I change, or the..." I struggled for the word, "mutation, I guess, c-changes, everything goes nuts. Like, I shift s-suddenly, or turn back from an animal to my 'n-normal' self." I stuttered, trying desperately to ignore the pain that began to grow inside my head. Oh great...

- - -

[Raph]

"Mikey, stop bein' such a scaredy-shell and get out fr'm behind me." I growled, my eyes never leaving the girl as she tried to explain what was happening to her. Her face began to pale and she rubbed her fingers against her temples, like what Don did when he had a headache.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Mikey

"I'm not hiding," I mumbled, but reluctently steping out from behind Raph.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 pm

[Greysight]

I stepped back, trying to get a better look at her, "Shape-shifter." I stated more to myself than to them, "You can't control your morphogenic field?" Oops, I caugt myself half way into a wince hoping that they didn't make some connection to it.

[Leo]

I remained quiet, listening to the others when the female turtle, Randi, spoke up. "What exactly is a morphogenic field?"
"Uh... it's... uh..." She looked panicked behind her mirrored shades, "It's hard to explain."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 pm

[Don]

"A morphogenic field is the cells that move around in the body, making other cells do certain jobs." I stopped when I noticed that no one apart from Randi and Katniss were following what I said. "Err, never mind."

[Katniss]

"It's alright. My cells...they let me shape-shift...but I've always been able to control it, it just goes out of whack sometimes." I groaned, then tried to stand. My head spun and I gulped. Here we go again...
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 am

[Greysight]

I shifted uncomfortably, trying to think of what to do. Two of the males didn't seem to like the situation at all, not that I blamed them for not trusting either of us. The one named 'Raph' was glaring at the other girl and the supposed leader whose name had never been mention was looking sternly between the girl and I.
"Let's get her inside, the window to my room is just down two stories if you boys don't mind the climb."

[Leo]
I looked to the female turtle who offered to take the girl inside. She lived here? This place was a dump! There were a few Hostels in New York, and she picked the one filled with druggies, wierdos and... I suddenly saw why she stayed there. No one'd really pay attention to her as long as she paid the rent.
And taking her to this Randi's place rather than home was a good idea. "Okay. Katniss, do you think you can hold onto me while I climb down?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:28 am

[Katniss]

"I don't wanna put you out, Randi. I'll be fine." I mumbled, my eyes beginning to slide shut. I forced them to stay open until I was at least somewhere safe. "I'll go to...well, maybe a hostel somewhere..."

[Don]

Katniss was looking like she was about to K.O at a moments notice, and I really didn't like the idea of her going out alone. Even though it sounded like she was homeless to me. It would be better if she went to Randi's place. I looked around for something to help get Katniss safely over the edge of the roof and eventually came up with a coil of rope.
"Here Leo. You might need this."

Last edited by Katniss on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 am

(whoops! I'm meant to be playing Raph, not Donnie!! O___O Sorry Kifu!!)

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

[Leo]

I sighed and gave a nod, "It'll be safer than here... but I'm not sure about carrying her down the side of the wall."
"The fire escape leads to the hallway," Randi shifted from one foot to the other, "People are still active on that floor, it's too risky."
"Okay, then I guess we will need the rope."

[Greysight]

Oh geeze, now I was at an impass: Let them waste time and energy carrying her down to keep my secret hidden or just let it out in the open now. Well, she did already admit to being a Shape shifter.
"Let me take care of Katniss." I told the nameless leader turning to look over the side of the building. I could just see the man hole cover. With a flicker of thought it floated upwards and towards the building's roof top. when it was close enough, I stepped on it and looked to Katniss, "This'll... be wierd, please don't freak out."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 pm

[Katniss]

I smiled weakly at Randi as she stood on the hovering manhole lid.
"If I didn't scream at the sight of giant turtles -and I've seen scarier than that- then what could freak me out?" I asked, struggling to stand. Leo put his hand under my arm to suport me and I smiled at him, ignoring the fresh wave of pain.
"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

[Raph]

"Let me take care of Katniss." Randi said. Somehow she managed to get a manhole lid to float just beside the edge of the roof, and had stepped onta' it like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"This'll...be weird, please don't freak out."
"If I didn't scream at the sight of giant turtles -and I've seen scarier than that- then what could freak me out?" Katniss asked as Donnie helped her ta stand. She wobbled over to the lid and reached out to touch it.
"Amazing. Telekenitic abilities?" She guessed, looking up at the turtle floating before her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next