TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)

Go down 
+2
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Katniss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:05 am

Alyssa blinked. "I didn't know that was there. Good eyes, Tyler." She grinned before the turtles snuck through first to see if anyone else was in the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:31 am

They turned out to be going underground going further and further down.
"You think it will ever stop?" Tyler asked the coldness and dampness of the tunnel creeping him out.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:32 pm

"Every tunnel goes somewhere....unless its a dead end." Alyssa muttered and Kat whacked her across the shoulder.
"Hey, be positive."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:35 am

"well this place can kinda dim your positive enthusiasm" Tyler said touching the wall it was slimy and cold.
"i really don't like how small this tunnel is getting" Raph said leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:03 am

"Me either....but it narrows out soon." Alyssa murmured, her eyes closed at Kat led her by the hand. She opened her eyes to see Don and Mikey staring at her and she blushed slightly. "I'm a psychic, remember?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:56 pm

"how soon?" Tyler asked have to now crouch to stop his head from bumping the roof.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:35 am

"And here we are!" Leo called back as he exited the tunnel into a large empty subway-like room.
"That way goes into the sewers themselves." Alyssa mentioned, pointing to a large pipe in the right wall.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:54 am

"Okay the sewers" Tyler said looking around disgusted "no thanks"
"Aww c'mon" Mikey laughed
"Nope no way i hate the sewers"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm

"It's them or you get captured again." Kat pointed out before she took a deep breath and she slowly morphed into a large tiger, her green eyes bright as she faced the tunnel and growled. "Cause here come a bunch of those Foot Ninja again."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 am

"Foot?' Tyler began to laugh "what a lame name" he said clutching his sides.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Alyssa smiled slightly before she whirled around, slamming her against against each side of the tunnel and sending a pulse down them. There were surprised yells as a cave-in blocked the ninja's way and Kat blinked.

"Hey!"

"They may have a stupid name, but give them half a chance and you won't live to regret it." Alyssa told Tyler before glancing toward the sewers. "Boys, lead the way. We'll keep guard at the back." She said, pointing to herself and Kat.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 am

"what do i do?" Tyler asked his male Ego not letting him just stick with having to do nothing
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:12 am

"You're a guy aren't you?" Kat asked, a brow raised as the turtles moved ahead. "So go with them."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:02 am

Tyler was about to woop when he composed himself stuck out his chest and ran up to the others inside his gut looked like the fourth of July
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Alyssa laughed to herself while Kat glanced back at the tunnel as they followed the others. "He's such a kid, but a good one." She smiled at Kat, who nodded.

"Yeah, he is."

-----

"Hey Tyler!" Mikey grinned as he spotted the boy.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 am

"h-Hey" Tyler grinned running up to them "So you guys know the sewers well huh?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:38 pm

"Dude, do you really think mutants like us could live topside?" Mikey asked Tyler and Raph muttered something as they turned down another tunnel. Leo glared at him. "Oh shut up Raph, cut him a break. It's not his fault he got mixed up in this."

"Master Splinter's gonna kill us." Raph added.

-----

"They're retreating?" Alyssa muttered and Kat frowned before her eyes widened.

"No....they're going around us!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 am

Tyler began to slow his steps "ever had that feeling where you know someone's just waiting for you?"
Mikey grinned "Of course all the time" not exactly getting Tyler's meaning
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:55 pm

"He means up ahead, you barja!" Kat yelled as she tore past them, jumping off the corner up ahead and tackling someone waiting up ahead. "They're going around us!"

"Guys, where's your home?" Alyssa panted as she caught up to the others, not used to running so fast so suddenly. There had never been a need to run while she had amnesia at the labs. "Cause we need to get out of here asap."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:27 am

"Barja?" Mikey asked not sure whether to be upset or not.
Tyler's heart froze 'surrounded?' he eyed every shadow examining for what would lurk in them. One soldier stepped forward before tens more walked forward flanking the left and right of the one soldier only one word could express how Tyler was feeling.

"Sh*t"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 am

"I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with that statement." Alyssa breathed before Kat yelled something in another language at a ninja before she appeared in her human form beside Alyssa, numerous shallow cuts on her arms and a long thin one on her left cheek, curving delicately down to her jawline near her earlobe. "You ok, Kitty?"
Kat muttered something lowly and Alyssa smiled grimly. "I couldn't have put it much better." She commented, looking at the ninja around them.
"What did she say?" Mikey asked curiously and Aylssa sighed.
"We are so doomed. Not to mention definitely grounded."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:51 pm

"Grounded Thats the last of my worries actully i'm starting to feel thats exactly what these guys want Us Grounded" Tyler cried picturing his Tombstone

Here lies a boy who did nothing in his life worth mentioning except his body was found in the sewers
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 am

Alyssa smothered a laugh at the mental image in Tyler's brain and Kat growled at the oncoming ninja.

"Hell, if my old man is still alive, I'd never be able to set foot out of my room again. And your mum will just beat us to a pulp." She smiled slightly as the turtles prepared to attack. She flicked her fingers and she still had enough energy to grow Wolverine-like claws out of the backs of her hands.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 am

"Gah!" Tyler cried diving out of the way of a roundhouse kick that was approaching his face at a frightening speed. Tyler ran on all fours as he tried to regain his composture on two feet as he continued to run away from the ninjas that seemed to want to see the sight of his blood.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 pm

"Kids." Alyssa chuckled and Kat barked out a short laugh before she cut down two ninja, Mikey then throwing her forward so she took out several more. She bounced back onto her feet, swiftly bending over backwards to avoid losing her head to a katana or two. "Sheesh Leo, watch where you swing those things!" She grinned before she barreled through the other Foot Ninja to grab Tyler and lift him to his feet, then she swung him onto her back before passing him a club she had found. "Here, swing at anyone I miss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)   Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected, Dejected and Alone (TMNT RPG)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next