Welcome to 4011 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelsey Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : LLLL-LEOOOO! I LOVE LEONARDO! <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 pm

(gosh dang it! I have to retype this?!) So I already type this and it failed on me so ill make this one short. HELLO IM KELSEY! this forums is really different for my 'other' one so can some one help me out on this. I have a few questions thas 'FQA' dont answer so..(plus im to lazy to read ;D) ONE: Is a really tight community, like every one know each other. Or is this the get on once a month kinda deal? TWO: Im a older member on my 'other' forums so im just wondering this but, do you guy pit on n00bs, cause we act different to new people depending on the way we feel that day so... Okeydoky thats it fur the questions. now about me. Hia Im Kelsey, im 13 years old and im single. (lol and only 13, but i loe Leo so... but if you want, I only date my own kind. ;3) Im a wolf. (BELIVE IT OR make me feel like a moron.) Well ima neko so... Razz (Lea: "wow this is how you introduce us? Thats lame, and yur not a wolf,-") SHUT UP! ILL BE A FULL WOLF WHEN I TURN 14! Oh did I metion theres 'two' of us. :|3 opps musta slipped my mind. (Lea: *rolls eyes*) Lea: "OK WOW! FAIL~YUR! Im the fun side of Kelsey, the hyper, happy-go-lucky, wild side. Kelsey Kelsey is the sweat,(stupid) child part of her. And Bob just sits in the corner. Please just uderstand that we Im hyper, thats Lea, When Im normal, im kelsey and when im emoish thats also Kelsey. BUT EVER CALL ME LEA! (unless I start to want to go by that name.) OH one more thing. Can some one please watch out fur me, kinda like a 'owner' if you will. sorry this is long. IM NEW! P.s. Ill be a good pet if you want to adopt me :|3 OH AND p.s.s I JUST LOVE THE EMOTICONS! Big grin and please help me out.

~ Kekey
Back to top Go down
http://ninjashewolf.sumopaint.com
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Hey Kelsey! Ok, answer time! XD

A: No, we're not tight, but we're not loose either. I come on basically everyday and so do some other members, but there are some that only come on once a month Smile

B: No, we don't hate noobs. Hey, we all were once, right? But you might want to work on how you set out your typing. No offense meant, but it is a little difficult to read! ^.^

You might want to participate in some smaller topics before you try to join Forum Games or any RPG's. If you join an RPG you have to read basically the whole thing, just so you know what the rules are, and where everything's at.

Well, I hope you like the TMNT-Forum! If you ever need any help, just ask! We don't bite *hands out free cookies*

~Katniss

Ps: I love wolves! One of my OC's (Original Characters) is a shapeshifter, and wolves and tigers are her favourite forms.

Pps: Me too!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Kelsey Wolf

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Ummmm... You bring up more questions.

HOW DO YOU TELL IF SOME ONES ON LINE UR NOT?! Is their name a different color or something like that cause it just helps.

Oh and I think I understand or forums layout. You have like subtopic. Razz weird.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:19 pm

the little green flashing thing at the bottom of the post. when its green the person is online. when its not, the person is offline.

^thanks for the sigs and avi, Xile. I love them. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Wolf

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Oh, Thank you. That helps Anime smile"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:34 am

Hello Lea! ^__^

If you come on regularly, this place is pretty tight with one another. And we don't pit on noobs. x'D

Back to top Go down
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 am

'Ellos you. I hope you'll make up like one of the four, five-ish active people, but if you are active that'd actually make six-ish. Sho-ot. Anyway, welcomes to the board, and as Crystal said, we don't bite. Oh wait. Mebbe they don't bite. I just don't bite hard. >.<

Have fun!

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:30 am

Thank you! Big grin I hope Ill get use to this forums.
Back to top Go down
Raphael1

Number of posts : 59
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Me
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 pm

dont worry kid
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Wolf

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 pm

I feel young ... and thats awkward. T^T
Back to top Go down
Raphael1

Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:27 pm

dony worry i feel old
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Lol you'll be fine! Another way to tell if anyone's online is to go just above the chat box (at the bottom of the main screen). It shows the names of everyone who's online, and whhoever's logged in in the last 96 hours Smile Good luck on the forums! ^.^

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Raphael1

Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:42 pm

shell be fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T   

Back to top Go down

Kelsey is a n00b. Please help me. T^T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Main :: Introductions/Good-byes-
Jump to: