TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UPDATE OF THE FORUM

Go down 
+2
Katniss
Raph95
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
UPDATE OF THE FORUM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UPDATE OF THE FORUM Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

UPDATE OF THE FORUM Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:53 pm

You know what this is for Razz
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
UPDATE OF THE FORUM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UPDATE OF THE FORUM Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi! Can we keep the fan stories, fan artworks and the pics sections open please? Oh, and the RPG area + the Forum games??

Thx!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Yeah, yeah, we're keeping those, don't worry. I meant, mostly from the "All and Everything" section, coz that's where the most meaningless things are, are there any specific topics that you guys would like to have still?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Can you delete my thread in the fan-stories section called 'Parallels' please? I don't know how! D:
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 am

Katniss wrote:
Can you delete my thread in the fan-stories section called 'Parallels' please? I don't know how! D:

Linky please? Kinda many posts there and I'm too lazy to search Razz
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 am

In the list of forums, you spelt characters 'charactrers'.

Anyway, the forum will take some getting used to, but it looks so cool now. <3
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:19 am

Raph95 wrote:
Katniss wrote:

Linky please? Kinda many posts there and I'm too lazy to search Razz

Oh, I'll do it! You are WAY too lazy. XD

EDIT: At least, I would do it if I could find it.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:16 am

http://www.tmnt-forum.com/fan-tmnt-stories-f2/my-tmnt-fanfic-parallels-the-first-in-the-blue-days-series-t680.htm

^ The Parallels fan fic ^^

--

The site looks a lot better, even though smaller =) Nice~
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:22 am

The topic is deleted for you. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:02 am

Livi wrote:
In the list of forums, you spelt characters 'charactrers'.

Anyway, the forum will take some getting used to, but it looks so cool now. <3

LOL. Me sucks. Thanks for the mention.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 am

The forum is getting a little small.. can't wait to see it when it is completed ^.^ (oh and Raph... I was curious if you wouldn't mind if I could become a Super Mod? So I can have the ability to correct errors on the forum, and nail the guys who break the rules properly...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:07 am

It is completed, Xile. It should be small, like this, it still contains everything. Forums shouldn't be too huge like our was.

And yeah, gonna do stuff about Mods and SMods tomorrow, you're prob'ly gonna get kicked out of the forum become a S-Mod.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 am

XD yay! And woops okay... actually you know... it would be easier that's for sure. I'm sure we'll get used to it fast Wink
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:45 am

You better do, no way I'm gettning it back @.@
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:47 pm

I don't mind staying as a normal mod. ;3 We need to have at least one of them. xD Besides, I like being blue.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:18 pm

I'll be evil and made Supoer Mods be blue and Mods be purple. haha!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:24 pm

He loves to make sure that we go "WTSHELL??" XD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:40 pm

lol too true. Thanks guys for deleting my thread! Big grin
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:25 am

Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:32 am

Done ^^

If you also find some random, stupid thread you think is stupid (or has only 2-3 replies, and it's necessery), feel free to report it here as well Smile We need to clean the Forum, after all.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 am

Thanks. <3

Okay, I'll go find some. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE OF THE FORUM   UPDATE OF THE FORUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE OF THE FORUM
Page 1 of 1