TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My homework for "Britannica"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
My homework for "Britannica" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My homework for "Britannica" Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

My homework for "Britannica" Empty
PostSubject: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:06 am

I'm pretty bored, so I wanna show you my homework for Private School "Britannica"

Writen on: 17. December 2007
Monday

HARRY POTTER
Review of the books

The story opens with the conspicuous celebration of a normally secretive wizarding world. For many years, it had been terrorised by the evil wizard, Lord Voldemort. The previous night, on 31 October, Voldemort discovers the Potter family's hidden refuge, killing Lily and James Potter. However, when he attempts to murder their infant son, Harry, the Avada Kedavra killing curse he casts rebounds upon him. Voldemort's body is destroyed, but his spirit survives: he is neither dead nor alive. Meanwhile, the orphaned Harry is left with a distinctive lightning bolt-shaped scar on his forehead, the only physical sign of Voldemort's curse. Harry is the only known survivor of the killing curse, and Voldemort's mysterious defeat causes to wizard world call Harry - "The Boy Who Lived".

On November 1, Hagrid, a 'half-giant', delivers Harry to his only living relatives, the cruel and magic-phobic Dursleys, comprising Uncle Vernon, a bad-tempered uncle with hardly any neck; Aunt Petunia, a long-necked woman who appears to absolutely loathe Harry; and Dudley, their spoiled, overweight son. They attempt in vain to rid him of his magical powers, hide his magical heritage, and severely punish him after any strange occurrences.

However, as his eleventh birthday approaches, Harry has his first contact with the magical world when he receives letters from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which are delivered by owls. However, his uncle intercepts the letters. On his birthday, Hagrid, Hogwarts' gamekeeper, appears and informs Harry that he is a wizard and has been invited to attend the school. Each book chronicles one year in Harry's life, which is mostly spent at Hogwarts. There he learns to use magic and brew potions.

Erm... I'm going to that school today at 19.30 (7.30 pm), so if you notice some mistake, tell me, OK?

Greets!
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :
My homework for "Britannica" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My homework for "Britannica" Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:31 am

Hi Lazar,

ok, I have read it and tried to find some grammer mistakes Wink
But all in all that was pretty good english!! :cheers:
You must be a very good student^^

HARRY POTTER
Review of the books

The story opens with the conspicuous celebration of a normal secretive wizarding world. For many years, it has been terrorised by the evil wizard, Lord Voldemort. On the previous night, 31th of October, Voldemort discovers the Potter family's hidden refuge, killing Lily and James Potter. However, when he attempts to murder their infant son, Harry, the Avada Kedavra killing curse, he casts, rebounds upon him. Voldemort's body is destroyed, but his spirit survives: he is neither dead nor alive. Meanwhile, the orphaned Harry is left with a distinctive lightning bolt-shaped scar on his forehead, the only physical sign of Voldemort's curse. Harry is the only known survivor of the killing curse, and Voldemort's mysterious defeat causes the wizard-world to call Harry:"The Boy Who Lived".

On November 1, Hagrid, a 'half-giant', delivers Harry to his only living relatives, the cruel and magic-phobic Dursleys, comprising Uncle Vernon, a bad-tempered uncle with hardly a neck; Aunt Petunia, a long-necked woman who appears to absolutely loathe Harry; and Dudley, their spoiled, overweight son. They attempt to rid him of his magical powers in vein, hide his magical heritage, and punish him severely after any strange occurrences.

However, as his eleventh birthday approaches, Harry has his first contact with the magical world, when he receives letters from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which were delivered by owls. However, his uncle intercepts the letters. On his birthday, Hagrid, Hogwarts' gamekeeper, appears and informs Harry, that he is a wizard and has been invited to attend the school.
Each book chronicles one year in Harry's life, which is mostly spent at Hogwarts. There he learns to use magic and brew potions.

greetz
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
BEABJ

BEABJ

Female
Number of posts : 38
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:14 am

Argh!! No not Harry potter please!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:24 am

And why Bea? That's good choice for writing the review in my school, 'cause there are many things to tell. If you hate him (as and everything), you can just skip it...
Back to top Go down
BEABJ

BEABJ

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:23 pm

no no it's only than i am not a big fan of that movie
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

Raph95 wrote:
Under the title, it says "Review of the books". However, I have already gave that homework...

Um... This may be good thread of posting all my homeworks... But only when I have nothing to do.

Here is my essay "Favorite TV Show / Movie / Cartoon"... Sorry, I couldn't scan the original version,t his is with teachers corrected errors... However, it was one of the best in my group (kinda class)...

Page 1

Page 2

Erm... There are a lot of mistakes, but teacher loves the style - a lot of adjectives ^^

Sorry if I bored you with this )-: , but you don't have to read my homeworks anymore (-;

Whohoo, I love making smilies in the mirror ^^ (that one is the same in both versions)
Back to top Go down
BEABJ

BEABJ

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:57 am

many mistakes but I like it Big grin
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:19 am

Thanks ^^' Tomorrow I'll show you Harry Potter with teacher's correctied mistakes... We'll see was Aline right Wink
Back to top Go down
BEABJ

BEABJ

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:08 am

my homeworks are more bad than yours
-look at this english exam-
http://www.2shared.com/file/2624550/e4303f8a/Top.html
Buono is a positive mark
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:18 pm

Wow, I'm very curious about that HP-essay Big grin

And Bea: That was also a sweet essay! But I was suprised, that your teacher has used green marker to correct your mistakes :?:
My teachers were only allowed to use a red pen ^^'
greetz
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
BEABJ

BEABJ

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:34 am

well my teacher of english is a little crazy... O_o i know
Back to top Go down
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Number of posts : 73
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : MIKEY
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:32 pm

ive never read it to long i readf to one chapter and got distracted by a shiny object :lol!: and sorry i cant help with your eng project lets oput it simply me and english is like oil and water i just write stores no grammer for me i say listen to ayro shea good

+3 shells
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My homework for "Britannica"   My homework for "Britannica" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My homework for "Britannica"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: