TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible TMNT T-shirt design

Go down 
+5
Katniss
Livi
Xile
Ena-three!
lucky1988
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky1988

lucky1988

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :
Possible TMNT T-shirt design Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Possible TMNT T-shirt design Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-20

Possible TMNT T-shirt design Empty
PostSubject: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:51 am

Hello fellow TMNT fans-

What would happen if the turtles ate too much pizza before their bedtime?
They might have a nightmare such as this... What do you think?

Possible TMNT T-shirt design Ninja-turtle-detail-500px
Back to top Go down
Ena-three!

Ena-three!

Male
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :
Possible TMNT T-shirt design Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Possible TMNT T-shirt design Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : raph, definetly raph

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:36 pm

haha i think the turlte hiding in his shell is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
lucky1988

lucky1988

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Possible TMNT T-shirt design 667809 Thanks Ena-three, glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:03 pm

L-O-L and which turtle is having that dream hmm? Is it all four or just one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 am

Shredder is win in this. XD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm

I LOVE shredder!! Suits him too...lmao! So...is Mikey having this dream? O.o Or...Splinter?! x'D *dies laughing*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Possible TMNT T-shirt design Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Possible TMNT T-shirt design Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:54 pm

haha id buy that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
NTSWE

NTSWE

Male
Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:57 am

Haha, thats awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nextmutation.com
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 pm

You designed this? I think it's adorable. It needs a caption, though. Like, in stylized, distressed letters, it could say "Too Much Pizza!" or "A Turtle's Nightmare." Something like that? These are only suggestions. It could be something much better. I command you to make it into real T-shirts and babydolls and mass produce the crap out of them. I love how the Shredder is a pyramidal cheese grater, since the supposed legend behind the character's creation had Kevin Eastman sticking his hands through cheese graters like armour and said, "Can you imagine a guy with these things for weapons? He'd be f***ing lethal!" Or something to that effect. That's what I remember reading, once, and I'll believe it, until I know his creation process for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:40 am

Here's a title,

"TOO MUCH PIZZA CAN KILL YOU! xP"

Chibi Mike and Don ~War~Cibi Leo and Raph
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible TMNT T-shirt design   Possible TMNT T-shirt design Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible TMNT T-shirt design
Page 1 of 1