TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You might hate me, but oh well...

Go down 
+9
Dank
Genbu
mcazevedo
thelostkingdom
Livi
Kifu
Xile
Ena-three!
SameAsItNeverWas
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
You might hate me, but oh well... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100You might hate me, but oh well... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

You might hate me, but oh well... Empty
PostSubject: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Okay, us being the TMNT geeks we are, we've all heard about the new movie coming out in 2011. Well, if you haven't then, I'm glad i just rocked your world. Anyway, i've been thinking about this, and I think that Lindsay Lohan should play April O'Neil, especially if they go by the comics and 2k3 series and make her Baxter Stockman's ex labbie. What do you think of this choice and who would you choose? (Also, if not LL, then Sarah Michelle Gellar)

You might hate me, but oh well... 14849,xcitefun-lindsay-lohan

BTW, Lindsay Lohan has been cast in both Scream 4 and 5, in a still unknown role, and says to Bloody-Disgusting.com, that 5 will follow a Zodiac theme, the killer leaving a note and clues at every murder. The 4 is set to release in 2010
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Ena-three!

Ena-three!

Male
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :
You might hate me, but oh well... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You might hate me, but oh well... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : raph, definetly raph
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:38 pm

i think lindsay lohan is hot but it would be hard to belive her as april oneil, we need an unknown. but def not sarah michele, hell no!
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
You might hate me, but oh well... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100You might hate me, but oh well... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Ena-three! wrote:
i think lindsay lohan is hot but it would be hard to belive her as april oneil, we need an unknown. but def not sarah michele, hell no!

Really? I really think she'd be good as April. I think she's got the passion that April's got, and I could see her having some emotional scenes with the Turtles
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
You might hate me, but oh well... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You might hate me, but oh well... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm

It'll all depend, I haven't seen Lindsay playing the part of April, but you never really know what'll happen till it happens Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm

I dunno. I'm not a person who really knows actors/actresses, so I can't exactly form a ground opinion.

But . . . Lohan to me just doesn't seem April O'Neil-ish, but . . . I don't really wanna say much.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Kifu wrote:
I dunno. I'm not a person who really knows actors/actresses, so I can't exactly form a ground opinion.

But . . . Lohan to me just doesn't seem April O'Neil-ish, but . . . I don't really wanna say much.

Here, this is what I meant when I said she can do good emotional scenes, and some others have said (on a diff site) that Lindsay's too out there with her sexiness, and April is more like, in aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:55 am

Like Kifu, I'm not a person that really knows many actors and stuff. :/

MAYBE her, but I dunno.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 pm

I just can not imagine the actors starring ninja turtles,but I think it will be like the last movie that made me so excited

Last edited by thelostkingdom on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 pm

I think that if they put her in some glasses that she takes off after work, some t-shirts and sweatpants, and a white labcoat. And maybe the April costume from the 2003 series
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:27 am

I think that that actress who was Mary Jane in the Spider Man movies is great for the role of April.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Ooh, she'd make a good April, I think. ^__^
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:23 pm

I think she´s way better than Lindsay Lohan. At least for this film.
Back to top Go down
Genbu

Genbu

Female
Number of posts : 52
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo and Donatello.

But mostly Leo..>////>
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 pm

gaaaagh noooooo...the moment she gets hit once her skinny body with crack in half! T.T

ehem..yah- but seriously.
hmmm she wouldn't be my first choice for April, she doesn't come across me to me as tough enough.

The reason I liked April is she's a REAL woman, she's pretty and strong with an average figure (excluding the BTTS version)
Linsey just looks so fragile to me.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Genbu wrote:

gaaaagh noooooo...the moment she gets hit once her skinny body with crack in half! T.T

ehem..yah- but seriously.
hmmm she wouldn't be my first choice for April, she doesn't come across me to me as tough enough.

The reason I liked April is she's a REAL woman, she's pretty and strong with an average figure (excluding the BTTS version)
Linsey just looks so fragile to me.

Well, I think she'd be good if they kinda gave her a makeunder, like they did for Mariah Carey in Precious, and dressed her up in some regular jeans and a t-shirt, maybe some sweats and reading glasses, put her hair up in a ponytail. Kinda like how she looked in this movie:
You might hate me, but oh well... Iknowwhokilledmepic1
Back to top Go down
Genbu

Genbu

Female
Number of posts : 52
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo and Donatello.

But mostly Leo..>////>
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm

hmmmmm*thinks* You have a point there. And she could train too! Lots of actors do that! Put on some muscle some more weight. Then I think I can see it.^w^
Back to top Go down
Dank

Dank

Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:13 pm

I was thinking of Elisha Cuthbert.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:21 pm

No ofense, but I think she would be terrible for this type of movie.
Back to top Go down
Dank

Dank

Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Well she's fair skinned and could pull off playing someone irish. Plus she's used to playing the computer expert and damsel in distress on 24. Plus she's good looking.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 pm

I think she'd be good as Lindsay as well, and she's got good acting ability, and after seeing her in I Know Who Killed Me, I think she'd do very good emotional scenes with the Turtles, considering that it's supposed to be darker and edgier, which usually comes with alot of emotion.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
You might hate me, but oh well... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100You might hate me, but oh well... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 pm

they should get page turco back for it. not just becuz we have the same last name but she was perfect with her curly hair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm

if you're bring someone back, make it Judith Hoag. Best April yet. But, I still think Lindsay'd be good as April, cause, like I said, she does really good emotional scenes. Like this one:

(start it at 1:44)
Back to top Go down
rika24

rika24

Female
Number of posts : 82
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 am

oh god no. she'd be horrible. remember, April is a woman in her late 20s/early-mid 30s... if they go with the comics. she just doesn't fit. and as for Sarah, no to her too.

As for who to play her... i have no clue.
Back to top Go down
http://rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net/tmnt/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:16 am

I totally agree with you rika24
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:36 am

rika24 wrote:
oh god no. she'd be horrible. remember, April is a woman in her late 20s/early-mid 30s... if they go with the comics. she just doesn't fit. and as for Sarah, no to her too.

As for who to play her... i have no clue.

was that about Lindsay or Judith? And Lindsay actually is in her 20s, but that movie clip she's younger in because it's from 2007. Here's how she looks now:

You might hate me, but oh well... Lindsay-_lohan-_artistic_advisor
Back to top Go down
rika24

rika24

Female
Number of posts : 82
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:22 pm

i'm sorry, but she doesn't look mature enough to me

and i'm sure you're just saying her as she seems to be your favorite actress, but you can't just put an actress you like as a part, they have to actually FIT the role. if i were to do suggest someone just because they were a favorite i'd have said Eliza Dushku or JLo. but they don't fit so I didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net/tmnt/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You might hate me, but oh well...   You might hate me, but oh well... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You might hate me, but oh well...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next