TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+17
Xile
CrazdMikeyfan15
turcosoup
Genesis
thexblackxmaskedxninja
1000oceans
Kharon
RaphCoryn
Suifox
Donny'sGirl007
lovesprite112
Genbu
allxthatxi'mxnot
mcazevedo
Katniss
Livi
thelostkingdom
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Genbu

Genbu

Female
Number of posts : 52
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo and Donatello.

But mostly Leo..>////>
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-20

What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:09 pm

savage genuis: 'itsuka tokeru namida'

* huggles Katniss<3 thanks!^w^*
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Linkin park- Pushing me away
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
lovesprite112

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : I'm held captive by myself, send me cookies and I'll let myself go.
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo 8D
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm listening to Levan's Pollkka 8D (Not really, it's stuck in my head >.> )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/brownpearl123
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Hahaha
I'm listenint No more sorrow-Linkin park
Back to top Go down
Genbu

Genbu

Female
Number of posts : 52
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo and Donatello.

But mostly Leo..>////>
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm listening to a Walkthrough for Fatal Frame 2
XD
seriously- NOT watching, listening as I do my homework.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:06 am

I'm listening Anywhere- Evanescence!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 am

He Lives in You-Tina Turner
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Sin ti no soy nada-Amaral
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:58 pm

I´m yours-Jason Mraz
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Marta, Sebas, Guille y los demás-Amaral
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Concrete Angel by...dang it, forgot her name again! *bangs head on wall*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:23 am

New York by Frank Sinatra
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:52 am

I am listening to "For the Love of a Princess" from Braveheart.

Why can't real life have music dubbed in? What are you listening to? - Page 2 35517

My prince would ride up to me with this song. What are you listening to? - Page 2 222570
Back to top Go down
Suifox

Suifox

Female
Number of posts : 686
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 am

Donny'sGirl007 wrote:
...Why can't real life have music dubbed in? What are you listening to? - Page 2 35517

lol. that's exactly what life needs. An OST!

Listening to: Locking up the Sun by Poets of the Fall
....on repeat....
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Number of posts : 374
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphy boy!(man)
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Im switching to lissten between MAZEL TOV by ZE:A and Bingeul bingeul by U-kiss :3 (k-pop) hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm listening to (and learning) the DDR steps of Butterfly, on DDR Extreme2. Hard as, but so much fun!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 am

i am listening sweet sacrifice from evanescence
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Ooh, I haven't heard that one before! ^^ I'm listening to a Flyleaf playlist on YouTube
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:27 am

You should, it´s a really great song. I´m listening to It´s Disgusting, by Kesha.
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Number of posts : 374
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphy boy!(man)
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:26 am

im lisstening to my dogs barking XD load >.<
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 am

I´m now listening to "Just haven´t met you yet" by Michael Buble
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm listening to my teacher rambling on...-_-' not music, but it's what I'm (sort-of) listening to.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:48 am

"Pennsylvania 6-5000" by Brian Setzer. Great swing dance or jive song!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Call me when you're sober-Evanescence
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:55 am

Underground by Loch. Great TMNT Song! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next