TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wich of the TMNT movies is better?

Go down 
+5
Michi_No_Sora
SameAsItNeverWas
Xile
Livi
mcazevedo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Empty
PostSubject: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Personally, I think that the first 1990 movie was the best Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 813114 . The animation from the 2007 CGI movie was cool, but the background story is terrible. Still, I think the worst movie was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 because the story was just a really big mess and the cast is horrible Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 959588 . Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 806486
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 pm

I think Turtle's Forever was the best. <3
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:47 pm

OH yeah! I forgot about that one! Thanks for reminding me! It would be the best if the actual turtles form of drawing were more similar to the 2003 series and not the Back to the Sewers season. Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 634135
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Livi wrote:

Same here XD, wish they brought out more movies for TMNT then they have XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Xile wrote:
Livi wrote:

Same here XD, wish they brought out more movies for TMNT then they have XP

I only had two problems with it. The first was because they used the stupid "Back to the Sewers" characters for the modern turtles, instead of the 2003, "Fallen Angel" ones. And I didn't like the end where it cut to the guys who're supposed be Eastman and Laird, it kinda got you into the Turtles then pulled you out and said "Sorry, it's only a cartoon!" But that's just me, i like movies that are like, say "Halloween" and keep you in the world of these people.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

I totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:35 pm

They were more Fast Forwardy than Back to the Sewers, but I agree that the 2k3 style would have been far better. ;]
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:44 pm

I loved the 2k3 style and hated the BTTS look, but I loved the movie plot-line and the fact that it could have been 2k3 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

I liked the story as well, just not the look
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
Michi_No_Sora

Michi_No_Sora

Female
Number of posts : 37
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:56 am

To me the first movie was the best. I love all of them though.

1st - Serious, good acting, great puppet work, good story, nice amount of action.

2nd - Fun, great puppet work, new character, nice action scenes.

3rd - Quirky, great puppet work (Jim Henson Company does that all the time, don't they? Anime smile ), good story IDEA (they could of done it better), acting needed work.

4th - Nice CGI, nice voice acting, serious with lots of tension, story could of been a little more thought out.

Turtles Forever - Funny (Shredder, "Come back with my command chair! That's an order!"), a little too much classic turtle bashing for my liking, lovely story idea.

I like them all the best. Razz Then again it's hard to find a movie in any genre that I don't enjoy and can't find the good in.
Back to top Go down
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=register;referredby=
Loco

Loco

Number of posts : 29
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : The Don
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:41 am

The First Movie was the Best , No hesitation. so much good things in it, foot clan place , fight on the roof , farm time, pizza slicin Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 644873and fight in the april shop , just THE true turtle movie me thinks
I loved the TCRI parts and some good ideas in the second ,and the third was watchAble , maybe better than the second. 2007 was not so bad but I didn't really get what I want from the turtles like theses stupid monsters Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 414816 Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 630498 TMNT Forever was cool especially the Comics Part Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 813114 Now I just can't wait to see what Michael Bay will do for US true turtles fans for the 2012 movie Wich of the TMNT movies is better? 67189
Back to top Go down
http://lestortuesninja.forumfamilly.net/forum.htm
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 pm

You´re right Loco! That was also one of my favourite parts in Turtles Forever. Michael Bay´s that guy that made Transformers right? Then I really can´t wait for the 2012 tmnt movie!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 pm

For me the best movie is tmnt forever! I really like this, but It's too cutting... Well the 2007 movie is the best too
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:13 am

Apparently TMNT Forever, when it was shown on TV, had important bits cut out so some of it doesn't make too much sense. I watched the uncut version on youtube. 8D So awesome...

I think that the film needed to be longer so the turtles could develop more. As it got nearer the end, the classic TMNT began to be more in character.

Also, although they were bashed...

o Classic Shredder brought the utrom one back to Earth.
o Classic Donatello was the one who made the interdimensial (can't spell) teleporter.
o When the 2k3 world was about to disappear, along with the turtles, 2k3 Don hit the invention that Classic Don made, which saved them. Keep in mind that he got that idea off of Classic Don.
o The Classic TMNT DIDN'T bash the 2k3 TMNT.
o The Mirage TMNT liked the Classic TMNT more than they liked the 2k3 ones.
o Bebop and Rocksteady saved the day.

So you see, they were awesome. Big grin Except Classic Leonardo's voice. He scared me.

I haven't seen the first three films, but I did see the fourth. It was good, but I didn't like the plot too much. DX
Back to top Go down
Hondo

Hondo

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 pm

TNMT 1&2 are definitely both in the Top 5 of my childhood films. The third one really, really sucked and Turtles forever I didn't even see.

Does anyone know where I can look who/what studio made the german synchronization? I've been looking for a german forum to ask but well... there aren't many german TNMT forums out there. xD

Cause after I saw the original I gotta say I really like the german version. It has these cheesy, cartoonish fighting sounds, but somehow they seem to fit those movies. Also the translation is very good or "free". They didn't even try to "translate" things like Oprah or WrestleMania. They just took german shows. And sometimes it worked even better than the original.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 pm

I wouldn't say that taking you out of the fantasy was its intended purpose. It was more for nostalgic effect. Because that was the humble beginning of this intriguing and unique worldwide phenomenon. They didn't expect anything close to an outcome. That unique gem of a comic gained a cult following, and look what happened. I believe the concept behind that scene was to leave the viewers with the reassuring feeling that the Turtles will never die. More importantly, if it's true that the next flick will be "in the spirit of the original comics," as they say, it's a sign of things to come. Nickelodeon will likely put out material that's decent at best for the kids, but I look at it as a hint that the older fans will be catered to, as well. At any rate, I hope that'll be the case.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich of the TMNT movies is better?   Wich of the TMNT movies is better? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich of the TMNT movies is better?
Page 1 of 1