TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Empty
PostSubject: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Okay, this is centered around Mikey, and what I think is his favorite band(or one of them): Paramore. And, btw, no one will be playing the Turtles, just make up what they are going to say in your head, so, again, NO ONE WILL PLAY THEM. Let's get it started...(The band themselves will come in later, PM me if you're interested in playing one of them, except for Hayley, ill be playin her) And no BF/GF relations unless they're approved.

I think we have an emergency, I think we have an emergency, if you thought I'd leave then you were wrong, cause I won't stop holding on...

The song pumped out of Mikey's room for the third time that day, and I was starting to regret giving him that CD. "Mikey, I know there's twelve songs on there, not one!" I said, opening the door and shouting to be heard. "Paul, this is my favorite one, dude." Mikey said, flipping through a comic book. Raphael's voice came through Hayley Williams' and he got past me and went over to Michelangelo's bed. "Turn that down! Ya can barely hear yourself think in here! Not that that's a problem for you, Mikey." I just rolled my eyes and closed the door when the chorus of "Don't touch that, it's-" and the chorus of Paramore's "Emergency" synched up with Raph and Mikey's words

Last edited by SameAsItNeverWas on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:19 am

[[I'll join! You can read my introduction on the apropiate thread if you want, it's got my character's info. But it's not necessary]]

Kat chuckled slightly as she jumped over the balcony to land with a slight thump behind Paul.
"He's addicted, isn't he?" She asked as the yelling inside the bedroom continued. "I swear, if I hear the chorus of 'Emergancy' one more time..." She growled darkly as she rubbed her temples slowly. "I have to get rid of that cd...burn it if necessary...I think Raph would agree with me, wouldn't you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yeah he would..I gave it to Mikey cause their one of my favorite bands. Maybe I should let him hear their new stuff. I'm sick of hearing that song. This is almost as bad as the month he was obsessed with Jay- Z." Paul said, sitting down at the table with Donatello. "Seriously? Pizza again? You know, it's a miracle you guys aren't dying of heart attacks. But I guess that's what training's for, right Don?" Don shrugged "Yeah, but you're right we should eat something else with our pizza tonight. How bout a salad?" he said, getting up and going to the fridge. "Master Splinter, are you still alive over there?" I said, my voice still loud from the music even though it was turned off. "Shhh! Serena is about to find out that Dan's been cheating on her with Georgina and Gossip Girl just made Eric come out of the closet." he said, not turning away from the TV. "He's fine." I said, turning to Kat.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Kat smothered a giggle before she climbed out of her seat at the table with a sigh.
"Don, that's not lettuce, it's silverbeet. I cook, you invent." She scolded him as she rescued the poor vegetable from his hands. "Honestly, we need to stop ordering mizza. I'm gonna die from salt-overeating. How about Chinese?"
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 pm

I sat at the table, wondering how someone as smart as Don could mix up food. But I was pulled out of thoise thoughts when Mikey, from behind me, said "What movie are we watching tonight?" I jumped and said "Damn it, Mikey! I told you to stop doing that! And, oh my god, I forgot about the movie. You know what, though, i'll go by my house and grab one." I got up and tapped on Raph's shell, telling him to come with me.

"What about dis one?" Raph said, holding up a copy of Drag Me To Hell. He was wearing his usual trenchcoat and hat. "If you wanna do horror, we could go with this one." I replied, holding up one of my favorites: Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. Raph looked at the cover. "Yeah, lets do that one" he said, and we left.

"Okay guys, here we go. I brought a classic." I said, popping it in the DVD player and sitting next to Leonardo. I pushed play on the menu and the movie started.

((Here's the poster))
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Nightmare_on_elm_street_three
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:55 pm

[[nice!]]

Kat shuddered as she heard the opening theme of Nightmare On Elm Street 3 start.
"I hate horror movies." She muttered as she sat down beside Raph, a bowl of chip on her lap.
"Mikey!" "Aww Mike!" "MIKEY!!"
The orange-masked turtlegrinned sheepishly from the floor, covered in chips and popcorn. Kat growled as she pulled some popcorn out of her hair.
"Mikey, never, I repeat, NEVER somersault over a couch when you're holding popcorn and I'm holding chips. Man,I'm ganna have kernels in my hair for days..."
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 pm

"I'm not cleaning it up again. I just swept yesterday." I said, pausing the movie, the scene freezing on the actress' face. I pulled on Michelangelo's bandanna and drug him over to where i was sitting. Leon had already picked up everything, and Raph was sitting on a chair, his leg bouncing up and down, reaching for the remote. When everyone was settled again, except for Kat, who continued picking stuff out of her hair, he started the movie again.

((Here's the freeze frame, thought it'd give you a better mental pic))
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Noes3_shot1l
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Kat finished picking food out of her hair and sat back to finish watching the movie. Once it ended Mikey took over the remote and plugged in Guitar Hero.
"Hey Kat! Bet I can beat your high score!"
"In your dreams, Mikey!" Kat laughed, grabbing the other guitar.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm

I turned on the TV again after they were done. The others had gone to bed already, except Mikey and Don, who were debating on which X-Men's powers they'd have. "But if you had Rogue's, Mikey, you'd-" Donnie would start, then Mikey would interject, "No, no, Don-"
The news was on, and an anchor sat at a glossed up desk. "In other news, alternative rock band Paramore will be preforming at Radio City tommorow and Saturday nights as part of their last tour for their platinum album, Riot." "Mikey, come here! I said, and he and Donatello came up just as a video of Hayley Williams started. She said "Yeah, this it. The final Riot tour. This is all the tourin for Riot, and next year, we're touring for our newest CD, Brand New Eyes." The anchorwoman came back on screen. "The tickets are on sale now and both nights, and the shows are both at 9:30." I turned the TV off. "Mikey, did you hear that? Paramore's coming!" I said, but Mikey looked excited at first, then dissapointed. "Yeah, good for you, maybe. It's not like I can go or anything." Bingo. I had him right in posistion for my suprise. "Well, you can't go looking like that." I turned around, and went to my room, grabbing the clothes I'd had Angel secretly bring over, along with the two front row tickets I had bought a few weeks earlier, and the backstage passes I'd bought months before. I brought the clothes out, and handed them to him. "Here. We're-" I didn't finish my sentence, cause Mikey hugged me tightly, cutting me off. "Michel...angelo..air..needed." I said, then he let go and shouted "Thankyouthankyouthankyou." Then I saw him running towards Kat's room, his ticket in his hand.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:54 pm

It was the night of the Paramore concert. Paul, Kat, Mikey and me(Maria) were in the first row waiting for the concert to start."This is gonna be the best day of my life!" said Mikey, who already had bought a T-shirt saying "Paramore:Riot Tour". When Hayley started to sing Misery Business, everyone was screaming, but I think Mikey was the loudest one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm

When Mikey started screaming, I was suprised Hayley didn't immeadiately look at him. During on of the parts in between songs, he threw up a bracelet. She saw it and picked it up(I'm not making this up, it happened during the actual concert, I was there) "I just got thrown this lovely bracelet. I'm gonna wear it cause it's so beautiful." Hayley said, and Mikey was jumping up and down as she put it on. "Dude, she took it!" Mikey said, going from me to Kat, to Maria. She announced the next song, "Fences" Mikey was singing along, pumping his fist to each song, and I think he even started crying during the slowest song on the record, "We Are Broken"

After the concert, Mikey and I were waiting in the lobby for Kat and Maria, who'd gone to the bathroom. Mikey was leaning against the wall, fingering his backstage pass. "I wish they'd hurry up." They came out a few seconds afterwards, and we headed towards the Green Room.

"And you know that bracelet that got thrown up? I did that. And you did really good..." Mikey was sitting there, chattering away so fast at Hayley I was suprised she could understand him. She'd signed just about everything he'd had besides his shell. The CD i'd given him, his ticket stub, his nunchaku, and he'd gotten the whole band's autographs in his autograph book, along with the cover of Rolling Stone they were on, that Angel had given him. We all sat, listening to Mikey and Hayley talk, when suddenly a huge bang went off in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"What are the purple dragons doing here? Shredder is dead!"-said I. Everyone was running and screaming but not us. Mikey grabed is nunchakus, ready to attack. Paul,Kat and I were in front of Hayley, trying to protect her from the leader of the purple dragons Hun.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm

"What are you doing?" Hayley said, as Mikey picked her up and slung her across his back. She hit her hand on his shell and said "ow! What the hell is under....ughh.." she didn't finish because Hun had hit her on the head with his fist, knocking her out. I pulled out a dagger Leonardo had given me that night before leaving. I lunged at Hun, but instead hit one of his posse who'd jumped in front of me. I pulled the dagger out, and dropped it. "Run." i said. And we ran. We ran towards the warehouse on Eastman and Laird. When Hun came across the corner I fired the dagger at him,and saw him go down for a minute. I pointed to a man hole. "Michelangelo, there. We'll take her home." i said, Mikey stone silent as we all climbed into the hole and down the sewers
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:12 am

There were still a few members of the gang chasing after us, so Kat and I throwed to them a few smoke bombs that Don´s given to us."Hurry!We´re almost at the lair!"said Mikey. We were just a mile away when Hun showed up from a nearby manhole, unfortunately with more purple dragons. Then, we heard the sound of metal. It was Leo.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Kat grinned as she vanished, only to reappear behind Hun. She laughed, then stabbed him with a dagger she had lifted from one of the Purple Dragons. Unfortunately he turned at the last second, so she only got him in the shoulder. Leo fought easily against the PD's with the other's help, leaving Kat fight the very angry Hun.
Suddenly the manhole above them lifted and Kat's face paled as a slim silhouette jumped silently down, landing in a crouch before Hun.
"Karai..." Kat growled, her body morphing into a half girl, half tiger. She growled, flashing long canines. Kat ran forward, swiping at the Foot's new leader with her claws.

(btw, her claws are like Wolverine's off X-Men, except she has 4, not 3, and they're from each knuckle, not inbetween like Wolverines.)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:02 pm

While Karai and Kat were fighting, me and Mikey took Hayley to the lair. Don and Master Splinter were there, waiting for us and Raph was at April´s home talking with Casey. They were both surprised because of Hayley.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Kat flipped backwards to avoid another of Karai's attacks, but found herself caught in Hun's embrace.
"Not this time, girlie." Was the last thing she heard before she was knocked out.
Suddenly the Foot and Dragons retreated, leaving behind a confused Leo.
"What the?" He muttered. "Kat? You alright?" No one answered him and Leo felt his worry rising. "Kat?!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Leo and Paul took Kat to the lair. Don examined her, she was only unconscious. Raph suddenly showed up from another entry and when he saw Kat and Hayley, he totally freaked out."Kat, what the... Is that Hayley from Paramore? This is not happening!" yelled Raph. Me and Don tryed to calm him but he ran away, not knowing that someone or something was watching him.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:18 am

Paul watched as Don looked over Kat and Hayley. Then Raphael came in, saw Hayley and started screaming. Then he walked out. I looked at Master Splinter, who was wiping Hayley's head with a rag. He nodded, and I left, going the same way Raph had.

I found him about five minutes later, looking down from a rooftop on the Upper East Side. "Raphael. What are you doing? What's wrong?" He didn't answer me, just walked past me and said "We're going home." "Wait, Raph. Tell me why you did that back there." Raphael still didn't answer me, but his expression changed a bit, and he said. "Come on, get on my back. It's quicker." I got on and held onto his neck "Now don't be thinkin this'll happen all the time, i'm only doin it cause it's gonna rain." Raph said, jumping down from the roof.

((Like I said before, I'll play Hayley, so here's that))

I opened my eyes, feeling someone rubbing my head. "Ughh.." I groaned, then I turned my head sideways and saw a...giant...rat?! "What the hell?!" I screamed, then looked up and saw three giant turtles, one with a blue mask, one with a purple mask, and one with an orange mask. I screamed, then the one in the orange mask said "Whoa, calm down, Hayley!" I stopped. "You, you were at the concert tonight! And so were you!" I said, pointing at the other girl, then seeing the chick passed out on the couch, I sat back down and put my head in my hands. The rat came up to me. "Ms. Williams, you are safe here." he put a hand on my shoulder, and I grabbed him and hugged him. "I'm-I'm so confused." I said, and then saw another turtle, this one in red, and someone else walk in on his back.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am

"What happened? Are you hurt?" said I when I saw Paul on Raph´s back. "I´m fine" said Paul blushing while Mikey was telling Hayley what happened and why was she there. When he finished the story Hayley whispered a shy "Thank you". Suddenly, Casey and April appeared. "No way! I´m dreaming right?" screamed Casey, surprised to see Hayley.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 pm

"Oh come on! Who are you two!" I said, seeing the other two people walk in. The one in the purple mask told me. I turned to him, then looked at the others, and another kid who'd been at the concert, who was standing next to a turtle in a red mask. "What are your names?" I asked them. "Donatello" said the one in purple. "Leonardo, ma'am" said one in blue. "Michelangelo" said one in orange. "Raphael" said the one in red. I looked at all of them, and then leaned back in the chair.

I watched Hayley take everything in. Then Splinter offered her some tea, and she nodded. "You may stay here for as long as you need, child." he told Hayley, who at first shook her head, then put her head on her hand and cringed, then nodded.

Hayley slept on the couch, and everyone else was in their rooms. My room had been given to April and Casey for the night. So, I slept with Raphael. Awkward didn't begin to describe it. I went in with a pillow in my hand, and he was already lying in bed. "Raphael. I gotta sleep with you tonight." Raph just moved over and I put my pillow down and laid down, not bothering with the covers.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Everyone was sleeping. I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water but then I heard a noise. "Who the shell are you?" that was all I could say before one of them grabbed me.
I didn´t know how many hours I´ve slept but I knew one thing: I wasn´t at my home and that means that who ever kidnapped me was in big troubles because the turtles would be on their way to save me.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Kat stirred as she sensed someone walk past the door to Don's lab where she was resting, and she heard (Maria??) talk to someone, then there was a slight thump. Kat leapt to her feet and was out the door in a flash. But the people who had taken Maria were already gone.
"Raph!" She ran toward the red-masked turtle's room and her mouth quirked when she saw (Paul??) sleeping in the bed with him, the blankets tangled around his legs. "Raphie, wake up...please..."
"Told ya never to call me that." He mumbled but opened his eyes to look at her anyway. "Kat? Yer alright?"
"I think someone kidnapped Maria! I woke up and she was saying 'Who the shell are you?', then there was a thump, and she was gone!" Kat was close to tears by this point so Raph carefully climbed out of his hammock, trying not to wake up Paul, and hugged the trembling girl.
"Ssh, it'll be alright. We'll find 'er."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Suddenly I saw a familiar face entering the cell where I was. "No, it can´t be you! You´re dead! I saw the guys killing you!" said I, almost crying because of the fear. Right in front of me it was the Shredder a.k.a. Oruku Saki and behind him was Karai. "Why did you kidnapped me? Why didn´t you killed us all while we were sleeping?" asked I. "Because, I have a bigger plan that still is about killing you." said the Shredder. " I want to see the turtles and their rat suffering from seeing the ones they love suffering 2" and that was all Shredder told me before going away, leaving me alone.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 pm

I woke up and Raph wasn't there. Just a note scrawled in his handwriting.

Paul, Maria's gone missing. We'll be back.
- Raphael

I went out into the living room and saw Hayley on the couch with April and Casey. Kat was there too, sitting on a chair. "Do you guys know?" I asked them. April nodded her head. "Who was it? How did they get in?" I said, trying to figure it out myself. No one knew, and Hayley just stared at the TV with Splinter. The news came on. "The headquarters of the gang the Purple Dragons was destroyed today, a warehouse in East Villiage. The reason was not determined, but police believe it to be an explosion. All the gang members were arrested and are in custody." When the woman finished, the lair's door slammed open. Kat and I jumped up. When I heard Mikey's voice say "It's okay!", I fell down to my knees. The last thing I saw before passing out was Maria's face, bruised and bloodied.

((Kind've imagine her face like this))
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) H2-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next