TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OC Profiles

Go down 
+16
FallenAngel4000
Donny'sGirl007
katanagirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
Leo'sGirl
thexblackxmaskedxninja
cena2020
lalunatique
SameAsItNeverWas
Kifu
Katniss
mcazevedo
Livi
Kimiko1
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko1

Kimiko1

Female
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :
OC Profiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OC Profiles Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : My favorite tmnt is Leonardo.Not only is he the coolest but he is also the cutest(he has the cutest looks ever).^^http://namiangel.deviantart.com/art/TMNT-Leo-sleeping-103296783 a really cute picture of him!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-21

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Kimiko's Profile
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKV195eXg7I listen to this while you read this.

Name: Kimiko Hamato(yougest of the tmnt*her big brothers*)
Nickname: Kim
Race: mutant Turtle
Vechile: Don't need one
Weapons: Twin katanas,her elemental powers she gets from pheonix(her gaurdian demon)who gives Kim her power without him she is powerless,and her sailormoon like powers to make her into a human
Power: sailormoon like powers and elemental powers
Hand: Right
Position: Ninja
appearance: Good part:She has Leo's skin color,very light blue eyes,Pink bandana,Has Katanas With pink on them,Markings on legs and sholders,Has Elemental powers,A demon partner called the Redfire Dragon Pheonix named Pheonix,Sailormoon like powers,a pink necklace with an orb that contains her good demon.Dark part:Red eyes,blood on black bandana,Blood coming from eyes and mouth,pitch black necklace with a blood red orb,It contains the Darkfire dragon pheonix.
Personality: Acts alot like Leonardo.She doesn't really have a temper.She has a dark and a good part.
Homeland: New york,New york
Discription: Kim has suffered alot by the lair callapsing,wierd thing is that the shredder found her alive through all the shattered glass and rock.He put her in some ooze and she mutated.When she became an awsome looking sixteen year old tmnt she somehow knew he was evil,so she secretly snuk out of his headquaters and ran as fast as she could until foot ninja ganged up on her.she couldn't fight well so she gave it her all.she was nearly dead until you know who came to help her.If you guessed it you're right.The TMNT fought them off.Later she and Leo discover she can turn into a human.She has the most beautiful singing voice too.It's so beautiful she can sing sailormoon songs,My will(inyasha),evanecence,avril lavigne,kelly clarkson,pokemon,mulan,venessa carlson,and other cool songs too(except rap she hates rap).Her past life is an important part in Japanese history.In her pastlife,she was very sacred to the Japanese in feudal Japan.She was human then.She was the princess.Then the Real Shredder Killed her and her family.Now she's safe and happy with her new family.They are: Leonardo(favorite brother),Mikelangelo,Donnatello,Rapheal,Master Splinter(Best Dad in the World),April,Pheonix(he means alot to her,not her bf either,more like a brother),and Casey.Her Planet is the Moon.I know it's not a planet but the silver millennium is waitng for her.
The original Silver Millennium is first shown during what is described as an ancient golden age, marked by peace, prosperity, and good relations between the people of Earth and the people of the Moon.She's a leader and a follower,even though she the youngest she leads the team when Leo can't.That's why she is the second leader.When Leo leads she's the follower.(She always listens to him that's why she's his favorite sister,such a good turtle girl).When she's depressed she usually just stays in her room without even coming out or stays on the roof tops.It usually happens after the dark part of her has taken over her or something really bad happens like one of her most closest allies dying.OH but if something horrable happened to Leo or if he has to leave somewhere she would stay depressed until he came back or was back to full health.She isn't a boy crazy girl.She loves training with her Big brother Leonardo,Who is always by her side no matter what.
Her favorite places to hang out are rooftops,real high buildings like on the tippy top of the empire state building,places that are good for training,calming down after a bad situation,or for just needing some fresh air.
Hero:Her big brother Leo.
Worst enemy:Her Dark part.
What would she do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
Kimiko:I couldn't help cuz the darkside is a demon inside me.But I also have a good demon called the Redfire Dragon Pheonix.So techinically Leo tries so hard to free my mind out of the darkness.When he does I usually faint in his arms and wake up a day later in my room.
Lifelong Dream:
To become worlds greatest ninja of all time.
Below are two of her pics.1st one is Kimiko in turtle form.2nd is her in her Sailormoon/human form.It's not too embarassing is it?OC Profiles Kimiko12OC Profiles Img_pi11
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 am

^^ Bah. I merged that with this and it put those lovely posts first.

I didn't know where to put this, but I decided that this belongs in the fanworks section, because that's mostly where the OC's live. :)

If you have an OC (or you are RPing with a person who is playing an OC and want to know more about their character), or if you are reading/writing a story involving an OC, then you can use this place as reference. ^__^ Feel free to post as many OC profiles as you like in this topic.

It's just so people don't have to go hunting around for them, and they have an easy place to find them.

So so, I'll go first with Kaida.

Name: Kaida
Sex: Female
Species: Mutant turtle
First introduced: In the TMNT RPG (I invented her then too XD)
Hair: She's bald
Eyes: Red, but then they become pink (I just made this up ;D)
Height: o_O Short?
Weight: Light?
Strength: She's not very strong : (
Agility: She's pretty nippy
Powers?: None
Fighting Style: She doesn't really have any, but Splinter will try and teach her
Personality: Typical annoying little sister, however she is wiser than she looks.
Back Story: The Shredder mutated a normal turtle, because he thought that he could defeat the TMNT with his own turtle. The guys, after invading his HQ because he had captured Leo and Karai, took her back with them and... yeah. It's somewhere in the TMNT RPG. ;)
Good or Bad: She starts off as bad, but becomes good
Any love interests?: Nope

Last edited by Livi on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:38 pm

That´s a strange but interesting profile. Maybe you can write a fanfic about Kaida and the turtles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:45 pm

I could and probably will write one later. ^__^

Hehe, it is a strange profile because she is strange. <3
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:47 pm

I couldn´t agree more and I can´t wait to read your fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:57 am

lol here's several I use: Kat and Alyssa. Edit: Aone to come!!

Edit #2: Here's a pic of what Kat looks like, scrounged up in about half an hour OC Profiles 667809 I hate hair sometimes...

OC Profiles Katniss2 Sorry, the face colour turned out weird... *pouts* If you look carefully at her eyes, they're actually blue and red...

Name: Katerina Grace Dark (Kat upon pain of...serious pain...)

Species: Kahari Nila (Shapeshifter)(Metal-shifter)

First introduced: TMNT RPG (Read it!!)

Hair: Short black hair. Looks a lot like Karai's but with a slight green tint

Eyes: Green eyes

Height: About 5"5, slightly shorter than Raphie :3

Weight: Not very much, about 55kgs

Strength: Not weak, but not Superwoman either

Agility: Very agile

Powers: *sighs* Shapeshifting, can coat herself with metal, blades come out of arms (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/battle_angel_alita_last_order/v006/c033/) Also her hair changes colour with her mood, but sometimes it doesn't, like if there's a lot going on around her and she needs to focus. However, if there is no rush around her it happens subconsciously

Fighting Style: Agressive and protective. Unfortunately she has half a demon locked inside her (more vampire than demon....) so she can snap out of control sometimes. Uses her blades, bow and arrow, traps and naginata (pole version)

Personality: Actually, she;s a shy girl. Loyal to a fault, but very stubborn. Is always willing to see the good in people, and the bright side of any situation (eg: agreeing with Mikey that Hun looks fatter in the virtual world than in the real world). Wise like Splinter, so they get along quite well OC Profiles 158684

Back Story: Last of the royal line of Nue. Her father killed her mother to fully claim the throne (mother was queen, he just married her for the throne), then locked Kat away. Kat managed to escape and spent thenthe next few months in hiding until she managed to hide on her friends space racer (small space-ship, can *just* fit 2 people). The ship crashed on Earth and both Kat and Alyssa went into hiding once human tried to catch them and worship them (Aztecs). Came out during Feudal Japan and helped the Utroms teach martial arts to the Japanese, but were underground in NYC when the Utroms left with Professor Honeycutt. Alyssa was captured by a government lab headed by Bishop 5 years before Kat met the TMNt. Was with Serina when they met the TMNT when running from Nue guards, trying to hunt down Kat and Alyssa.

Good or Bad: Good

Love interests: Loves Raphie to pieces, but in one RPG Raph was taken, so I'm replacing him with Splinter OC Profiles 191120

Name: Alyssa Devon Winters

Species: Veron Akila (Physcic)(Illusionist)

First introduced: TMNT RPG (Read it!!)

Hair: Long blonde hair, stops at mid-back

Eyes: Blue eyes

Height: Same height as Leo (about 5"6 roughly)

Weight: Not very much, about 50kgs. Lighter than Kat

Strength: Is weaker than Kat, but only because she was experimented on for 5 years, with no chance to exercise or train

Agility: A bit rusty, but can dodge a blade easily enough

Powers: Telepathy, creat illusions to distract people and confuse them. Illusions can actually hurt people

Fighting Style: Pacifist. Will attack to defend (or revenge...)

Personality: Smart, witty. And annoying when she wants to be. But patient. A bit like Don now that I think of it...

Back Story: Similar to Kat's. Grew up in broken family on Nue, moved to Usagi's world when 20, worked as a blacksmith (made swords and weapons). Got interested in Space racing, and Kat hitched a ride during a championship final.

Love interests: None

Last edited by Katniss on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 am

Okay, here´s the first OC that I ever used:
Name:Maria Catarina Azevedo (but friends call her Maria)
Sex:Female
Species:human
First introduced:The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Hair: Brown and curly hair
Eyes:Light brown
Height: Same as the turtles (about 5"6)
Weight: About 46 Kgs
Strength: She´s a bit weaker than the turtles but still, very strong
Agility: Agile
Powers: She doesn´t have any powers but she´s very good with weapons and she´s almost as smart as Don
Fighting style: She doesn´t have just one fighting style
Personality: She´s really smart, she likes fixing things and reading all kinds of books (even comics), she´s a bit shy. Her defect is that she´s really competitive (Especially with Don and Raph)
Back story: She moved to New York a few years ago with her parents. Her mom had a restaurant and her father was a cop but one day, the Purple Dragons were assaulting a bank and her dad killed one of them so, they burned her house and murdered her parents. When she was trying to run away from them, the turtles saved her and adopted her.
Good or Bad:Good (duh)
Love interests: She´s currently dating Donatello in The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Lol nice one!

Name: Aone Hect Taola

Species: Hybrid-Half robot, half human. Left side of body is human, right side is robotic

First introduced: The Final RIOT! Then TMNT University

Hair: Short silver hair with single gold streak in fringe

Eyes: Left eye red, right eye blue

Height: 5"7

Weight: Not very much, about 50kgs

Strength: Can beat Don at arm-wrestling, but not Raph...yet...

Powers: Can connect to technological devices at will. Can convert arms to guns when needed

Fighting Style: Aggressive. Uses twin kurisagama

Personality: Shy, doen't talk much. If she does, it's only in a whisper. Whoever she talks to always ends up being a very close friend

Back Story: Science experiment. Was rescued from a Foot lab when the free-mutant law was released, and set up with her own apartment in NYC. Joined Mutant High at age 17.

Good or Bad: Good. Hates Shredder

Love interests: Has a crush on Leo, but won't ever admit it :3
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:55 am

Ok, I have a lot of OC's...Livi, I can post them all, right? I can? Great Big grin

These four are from a story I began to write several years back, but I'll ressurect them for RPG's sake Razz

Name: River (Mikell) Honai

Species: Humanoid fox. Copper coloured with white streak going down back and to tip of tail and white muzzle

First introduced: Memories Of A River (My story)

Hair: Cropped red-purple hair, held out of face with white sweatband

Eyes: Golden eyes

Height: 5"4

Weight: About 55 kgs

Strength: Medium

Powers: None

Fighting Style: Twin sai and shruiken

Personality: Brainy. Is the genius of her family, but not the whole 'I'm smarter than you ever could be' way.

Back Story: In Memories Of A river, River is seperated from her family, experimented on, loses her memory, then manages to escape, only to find herself caught between a bunch of mutants she doesn't know, and the 'men in leotards'.
She and Jak were at the same orphanage, but once they began mutating, in their early teens, they ran away for fear of their lives. Lives in old subway station underground with her family.

Love interests: Hehe, now, that would be telling...

Name: Katerina (Kitty) Von Honai

Species: Humanoid cat. Fur is dark grey with black tiger markings, and a slash of white in the centre of her forehead and light grey muzzle

First introduced: Memories Of A River

Hair: Short black hair, held out of face with orange sweatband that is used as a headband

Height: 5"3

Weight: 45 kgs

Strength: Strong

Fighting Style: Wields a Bo staff

Personality: Hyperactive and cuddly. But a cuddly cat with claws...

Back Story: Family died in a fire when Kitty was 5 years old. She survived on the streets, but went into hiding when her mutation kicked in in her early teens. Met Jak when hunting for food.

Love interests: Has a crush on Jak, but even she doesn't know it yet...

Name: Jakson (Jak) Honai

Sex: Male

Species: Humanoid wolf. Silver-grey fur with white-tipped tail and white muzzle

Hair: Short white hair. Usually fluffed up and sticking forward over blue sweatband

Eyes: Goldeyes

Weight: A solid 65kgs

Strength: Very strong

Agility: Least agile of the group

Fighting Style: Wields duo swords which live on sheath on his back

Personality: Protective

Back Story: Was abandoned at same orphanage as River. Ran away with her when they began mutating and went underground. Met Kitty and Danny when out lokking for River, who was late getting home (she was ok, btw)

Love interests: Unknown

Name: Daniel (Danny) Honai

Species: Humanoid tiger. Orange with jet-black markings and white muzzle and chest/stomach

Hair: Long black hair. Fringe is usually loose over red sweatband, and the rest is in a low pony-tail

Eyes: Sharp green eyes

Weight: 63kgs

Strength: Slighter weaker than Jak

Agility: More agile than Jak, but less than the girls

Fighting Style: Firece.Uses pole naginata that is seperated into 2 pieces and is lock in his belt

Personality: Firece, but caring. A lot how people wish Raph is or see him as Smile

Back Story: Never knew family or past, woke up near wharf one day to find himself mutating into his tiger form. Sheltered, and met Kitty when out scavenging one day

Name: Derek Avalon

Species: Human

Hair: Longe blonde hair

Height: 5"8

Weight: 70kgs

Agility: Not...

Fighting Style: A lot like Casey...uses the same weapons too...

Personality: Helpful, and good at reading people

Back Story: Left home when 17, moved with little brother Alex to NYC so they could go to high school together. Met Danny when walking through Central Park a midnight one night and saw him getting beaten up by punks

Love interests: None

Name: Alex Avalon

Hair: Short copper hair

Weight: 67kgs

Agility: More agile than his brother, but less than the others

Fighting Style: Pacifist. Uses bow and arrow set, and dagger for close-range enemies

Personality: Shy and smart

Back Story: Moved with Derek to NYC to continue education at high school with his brother. Was introduced to the others through Derek and Danny

*wheezes* finally...done!!
Pics will come soon...ish...
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:33 am

Okay, I invented this OC right now:
Name: Kayley Renoir
Species: human
First introduced: X-Men? and TMNT? What?
Hair: Curly and black
Eyes: Emerald green
Height: 5"6
Weight: about 45 Kgs
Strenght: strong
Agility: very agile
Powers: everything she touches disappears
Fighting style: she doesn´t have one
Personality: Smart, a bit hot-tempered and she likes Sciences and bikes.
Back story: She was kidnapped by some man wearing black clothes. She only remembers that one of them had a big scar and that they injected her some special liquid that gave her those powers. The turtles found her and saved her and now she lives in the X-Men mansion with them.
Love interests: I´m not going to tell you that!
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Name: Lila
Species: Homo felius
First introduced: In the TMNT RPG
Hair: Grey-lavender, covering her from ear tip to tail tip--it's fur, though, since it sheds periodically
Eyes: Large, grey-blue
Height: 4'7''
Weight: ~ 80lbs
Strength: Hardly at all; can lift about a quarter of her weight, though she rarely lifts
Agility: Very, has the agility of a cat
Powers?: None
Fighting Style: Flight rather than fight
Personality: Always quiet, even around people she knows she can trust. It takes her a long while to get used to a new person, rarely talking to them, and acknowledging them only when they acknowledge her. She doesn't normally talk unless spoken to, but once she does open her mouth, she words her sentences funny, so that some people have to think about what she says. She loves to put what she sees into words, and normally makes everything more beautiful than it is in most peoples' eyes.
Back Story: Lila came from the middle of nowhere in Asia, living with her sister and three other cat people. When Lila's sister died, she fell apart, and the three guys tried to help her come back to reason. In the midst of the recovery, she found that she fell in love with one of the guys, Tanz. A couple years later she bore his kits, but after they were born, the five Homo felius discovered that they had evil in them. One of the cat people died, another one, Emock, went off to find out what he could do to tame the kits. Tanz and Lila were left behind to take care of them, but Lila found that she was overwhelmed with the responsibility and ran away. She took a boat which led her to New York City. There she was greeted by the Foot Clan, but while she ran away she met up with the turtles, Donatello specifically.
Good or Bad: She sees herself as a bad person for leaving Tanz to take care of their kits alone, but she always has a good word for everybody and would never do anything mean if she knew it would turn out to be that way.
Any love interests?: Tanz

Name: Valmiki Slick (Morphine)
Species: Homo superior
First introduced: X-Men: Fallen Apart, an X-Men RPG
Hair: Val has blonde hair, bleached to a near toe-head in the summer when she’s outside. She keeps it fairly short, less than six inches from root to tip, but she cuts it herself, so it’s not stylistic at all.
Eyes: Val has big, bright blue eyes, more round rather than almond shape.
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 120lbs
Strength: She thinks she's fairly strong in her human state, and can lift about eighty pounds
Agility: Not the greatest agility in human form, especially when she's running
Powers?: Shape-shifting. Val can only shift into one animal from each genome, so if she were to shift into a wolf, she wouldn’t be able to turn into a common household dog. Also, it takes about half a minute to completely shift into the animal, and that was after a lot of practice.
Fighting Style: Normally she isn't the first one to attack, but goads the other person into attacking her first. She has a fairly defensive fighting style, using the other person's momentum to her advantage, but she also tends to move around a lot.
Personality: Val’s a kooky character that can’t seem to make up her mind. When she’s around true friends, which is kind of rare, she tends to be a happy-go-luck kind of girl, hoping that her friends can cope with her hyper and uncontrolled behavior. Normally she keeps herself restrained, especially after having a few years of practice. When she’s not around her friends, she’s quiet and tends to keep to the edges, commenting in a conversation only when she sees she needs a word in. She can be quick to anger, but also just as quickly pleased.
Val likes to be left alone, free to do with what she wills, which can be just as random has her mood. She’s strong willed, so once she makes up her mind, which might take her a while, she’s nearly dead set on the idea, only to be persuaded with logic. Normally she talks up a plan, but when it comes down to executing it, she sometimes backs down, either afraid to go on with it or just too lazy. Val also likes to be dominant in a conversation or situation when she’s holding one, and if she’s not, she normally walks away until she gets her own way.
Val, although she has a perverted mind, not to mention slightly insane, doesn’t like when she’s being intimidated or being in awkward situations. If she is intimidated she tends to lash out, no matter how illogical the reaction is. In awkward situations, she tends to sneak away, trying to become unnoticed until she’s alone again, for good. She does try to keep an open mind, though, so sometimes it does come to awkwardness at least.
Back Story: As a child, Val was sheltered. Her parents allowed her to go to school, but they kept her from going over to friends’ houses and rejected anything “outlandish” that Val might bring home. When Val was old enough to understand how much her parents were suppressing her, she began to turn rebel, which caused a lot of verbal fights between her and them.
In middle school, between seventh and eighth grade, Valmiki was barely on talking terms with them. So when she ached for nearly a whole month she hardly had any support or concern from her parents. At the end of the time, Val began to discover that she could do things other people couldn’t--shifting from a human to some other type of animal. Deciding to use this to her advantage if need ever be, she kept it secret even from her nosy brother, Joe.
At the end of her Freshman year in high school, Val had the final straw. Her parents finally found out she was a mutant and they revealed themselves as mutant haters. They threatened to reveal their own daughter to the authorities, but before they could, Val grabbed a couple of her belongings and fled to New York, where she had been hearing the most about mutant news. Using up all of the money that she had brought from home, she stumbled around the streets, mainly keeping in animal for to stay inconspicuous. It was during this time that she found the Brotherhood, who took her in.
She was fourteen with she joined the Brotherhood. During the next four years she got to know the members of it, learning how they fought and how to better control her powers. She learned about the X-Men, and almost decided to poke her nose around there, but never found the guts to do so; the Brotherhood was her home.
Good or Bad: Val likes to think of herself as a bad person, especially since she joined the Brotherhood of EVIL Mutants. But every now and again she goes out and does her "good" deed of the day.
Any love interests?: no one yet

Name: Liam Stockholme (Vamoose)
First introduced: originally A World More Diverse, an X-Men RPG, but the recent character was developed in X-Men: Fallen Apart
Hair: Liam's hair is short, but it certainly isn't long, either. It's a dark brown, mostly unkempt, which is the reason it's short all of the time.
Eyes: Liam's eyes are a greenish hazel, somewhat narrow.
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 130lbs
Strength: He is strong, but only in explosive moments
Agility: Since he's got a low body weight for his height, he is rather agile
Powers?: Invisibility. Liam's power isn't completely stable. He has the ability to make himself and under will, other simple objects he touches, nearly invisible. The ability works better in darker shadow and night rather than direct or partial sunlight, allowing him to become even less visible. When in light, he can still be seen when he moves, and in direct light, it sometimes doesn't even work at all.
Fighting Style: Normally he doesn't play fair, beating people around when he's invisible. He also only picks on people he knows he can win against. But since he's a bully, he needs to fight someone or he won't feel fulfilled.
Personality: While Liam used to be one of the obnoxious children who never knew how to keep their mouth shut, but after getting older, he learned to stay silent. Along with his speaking habits, he became moodier and darker, sometimes even snapping at close friends and family, which he later disowned when he left.
Liam likes to be by himself, but he isn't afraid to be around other people. If push comes to shove, he can revert back to being obnoxious and loud, though it doesn't happen that often. If he's one-on-one with another person, he isn't afraid to show that he has a malicious side, and a will to hurt people.
He doesn't have very many sexual interests, but every now and again he's willing to give it a try, either with men or women, he doesn't care. His only interest is hurting people, since he can't stand seeing people happy any more. When he smiles it's from malice, never from something bright and happy.
Back Story: Liam had a decent childhood. His parents loved him, even though they were never married. He got most of what he wanted, and he went to the best schools in the area. In fact, everything went smooth until his sophomore year of high school. It was then that he began to become more introverted, since his parents had started fighting. He knew nothing was keeping them back from separating except him.
By junior year the fights between his parents had gotten violent, and although Liam wanted to leave their bickering and fighting behind, he decided that finishing school was more important. He often used his powers at home while his parents were fighting, and his grades started going downhill when he left the house to go off on his own rather than listen to him. He had left all his friends behind, and it was then that he started taking his grief out on other lonely passer-bys. After a while being a bully just became habit.
Finally, when his senior year in high school rolled by, Liam didn't even say good-bye to his parents, but left in the middle of the night. He drove on to New York and got a government position, quickly making his way up the ladder, since he seemed to be a focused and productive worker. When he was given the chance to work in the prison, he jumped on it, learning as he became more powerful in the eyes of the lesser guards that he could deal some damage on the prisoners, as bullying had become a habit and a drug.
Good or Bad: There is no way that this boy could be a good guy. He needs to hurt people to make himself feel good, and that's the only way he could see himself living.
Any love interests?: none, though when he does feel up to it, he is heterosexual.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
OC Profiles Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100OC Profiles Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Name: Regnet D'Acanto
First introduced: A World More Diverse, an X-Men RPG
Hair: Almost shoulder length, dark brown with a two permanent streaks of deep red running through his bangs from absorbing the Dark Phoenix from Jean Grey, one of the X-Men.
Eyes: Medium, dark brown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140 lbs
Strength: Not much physically, but can lift a good amount.
Agility: Not much.
Powers?: Whenever Regnet makes skin-on-skin contact with someone, their powers and lifeforce flow into him, and he copies the power, in a way, just like his sister Rogue. Unlike Rogue, the contact creates a psychic link between Regnet and his "victim", which allows Regnet to hear the thoughts of the people he's absorbed in his head. He also absorbs every thought the person has ever had. Regnet's ability causes the same physical damage as Rogue's does(usually a short coma or unconciousness), and also some mental jarring when the connection is created. For an unknown reason, his powers don't work on Nightcrawler, or Kurt Wagner, another X-Man.
Fighting Style: Regnet relies heavily on the powers of others he's absorbed, often switching them as the situation calls for it. He never wears gloves during battle, and uses his absorbtion abilties if he has to.
Personality: Regnet has an attitude sometimes, but can also be kind to people. He's always trying to entertain people to cover up what he sees as his "flaws"
Back Story: Regnet was found on the road by Storm an X-Man, and the only things he knew about himself was that he was from Louisiana and his mother and father from Germany. He picked out the new name for himself, Regnet, which means "rain" in German, because it had been raining the day that Storm had brought him to Xavier school. His powers manifested on his 16th birthday, and he accidentally absorbed the thoughts of his mother, grandmother, and father. This combined with their lifeforces wiped out most of Regnet's memory, except for the little he knows. Professor X, finding out his power, did a DNA test on Regnet and Rogue, another X-Man, which came back positive for twins. Regnet eventually, after some training, joined the team. Regnet absorbed the Dark Phoenix from teammate Jean Grey, and Phoenix appeared to him after Jean was supposedly killed, telling Regnet to free her, and that if he did, she would fix all his problems. He did, and he took in the Dark Phoenix, the good part ressurecting Jean. Dark Phoenix is now a whole different personality in Regnet's head, seperate from his own, and she has, at times, taken him over.

Between the time he left Louisiana and was found by Storm, he was taken in for a year by assasin Elektra Natchios. After some begging, she trained him on how to use sais and in the art of Kimagure. While the full art of Kimagure is the ability to control life, death, the future, and time, Elektra herself never mastered it, and only taught Regnet how to see things before they happen. And while he is not near her skill level with sais(though, who is?) he is a formidable enemy with them.
Good or Bad: Good, but on certain occasions can be very vengeful and mean.
Any love interests?: None I can say.

Oh, here's a list of the people he's absorbed:

Storm(Ororo Munroe)- weather manipulation
Dark Phoenix- very strong telekinsis and molecule manipulation(basically that means he can disentegrate things, even people)
Mystique(Raven Darkholme)- shape-shifting
Shadowcat(Kitty Pryde)- phase through solid objects
Pyro(John Allerdyce)- fire manipulation
Callisto- sensing other mutants and their powers, super speed

(pics, just for fun:

Storm:
OC Profiles Alan_cumming7

Phoenix:
OC Profiles Famkejanssen_phoenix

Mystique:
OC Profiles Xmen3pubg

Shadowcat:
OC Profiles X-men3_16

Callisto:
OC Profiles 29771_1185570778891_1816930184_344436_6118606_n

Oh, and one of Regnet:
OC Profiles 27739_1184075101500_1816930184_342049_2483117_n

Last edited by SameAsItNeverWas on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
lalunatique

lalunatique

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Like them all. I mean, they all have their own strength and weaknesses...
Registration date : 2010-03-13

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

The character :
Name: Nicolo
Species: Mutant mixed dog
Height: Bigger than the turtles
Weight: Quite light
Status: Team figthing Teacher (He'll be the teacher of the turtles for few months)
Personality: At work or combat :: completely objective, almost emotionless. Normal life : Distant, smiling and being called the ''Soft hearted boy''.

Combat skills :
Strengths: Strong power of deduction, very agile
Weaknesses: weak minded, can hardly make friends
Speciality : Team figthing, finding weaknesses
Weapon : His right arm : metal arm
Fighting Style: More like western style (He knows ninjutsu, but don't use it)

Back Story: (Warning, there is blood in there !)
Nicolo and his best friend Theobaldo were found by their current master : Chikou. They were the best dual team of the dojo and decided to form a 5 men(and girls) team. But then... one of the teamate fell into the darkness hands...

"Join me and you'll become the most powerful one. Come with me, and I will show you how to avenge your sadness."
"How… how could I become the most powerful? I'm nothing more than a failure…"
"Weaknesses are the key to their loss… Weaknesses, my apprentice, are the most powerful tools you own against an enemy you know. Use them. Use this tools against your Master, and kill him for me…"

The night was chilling. The sky seemed angry, hiding all the stars and the moon. A child was standing before a large wooden door with blank thoughts. His eyes were emotionless, but at the same time, aware of what he was gonna accomplish. He grabbed his double sword and placed a victory smile on his furred face. He heard voices and laughing that he knew very well, from the other side of the door. It opened. He jumped forward without any noise. A painful yelling pierced the silence. Two very young ninja fell on the ground, arms and neck sliced. The remaining ninja, completely shocked, could not even flee.

"Why…" hardly placed the terrorized kid between two trembling.
"Since we are not in the same team anymore, your presence is a nuisance."

The screaming was stifled by the merciless sword. We heard a strong grin. And then, the gaze of the mad child turned toward the last intruder, covered by the darkness. The trembling mutant disinterred miserably his own weapon.
"You are not going any further." he courageously said.
"You should consider this as an invitation, my dear friend. Come… come with me and we'll rule the world."
"Stop spouting non-sense! What is power if… it's stabbing your own friends behind their back!?"
"They were on the way. And if you don't want to be on the way yourself, stay by my side."
"You are crazy! You don't even know what you are saying anymore."
"Shut up! You never are listening to me! I let you the chance to change this tonight, but you screwed it up. What a pity…"

The mad child jumped before the other one. He approached his mouth near the ear of his friend.
"You always had been the one. The one to support and love me. I'm so glad we meet. So glad to be treasured by you…"

A kiss soiled their lips. Tears tumbled down. A nasty smile disfigured the horrible ninja and his double sword rose.
"Sayonara…"*

Any love interests?: Someone you don't know... and don't wanna know O_o

OC Profiles Nicolo_by_LaLunatiqueOC Profiles Deux_minutes_de_plus2
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Wow! I love Nicolo´s profile! I also read your fanfiction and I think it´s pretty good!
Name: Elizabeth Marie Jefferson (but friends call her Lisa or Mary)

Species: She´s a human that can change to a mutant tigger

First introduced:on another forum

Hair:Between brown and red

Eyes:Green

Height: between 5"6 and 5"7

Weight:48kg

Strength: She´s really strong

Agility: Very Agile

Powers: She doesn´t have any powers, but she´s really good with weapons and when she´s in "tigger mode", she´s got really big claws.

Fighting Style:Depends

Personality: When she´s a human, she´s really calm but when she turns into a mutant tigger, she´s really agressive. She´s intelligent.

Back story:When she was 9, she was playing in a dump with some friends and a tigger that had escaped from the Zoo bit her. Before the tigger had bit her, it swallowed some kind of toxic waste and because of that, she could turn into a mutant tigger. She escaped from home when she was 14, and now she lives in New York and fights crime.

Love interests: None (for now)

Last edited by mcazevedo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Name: Ariana Lamkin (Augure)
First Introduced: Senseless Cruelty, An X-Men RPG
Hair: Long, blonde hair with some black undertones that goes down her back a bit.
Eyes: Big, yet not too big, green ones.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 140 lbs
Strength: Can't lift much weight physically.
Agility: Can run some.
Powers: Ariana can see the dead. She can't turn it on and off, and this happens randomly. When she concentrates, she can even control the spirits. She's been called a necromancer, but this is inaccurate. Necromancers resssurect a spirit from the Other World, while Ariana, a medium, ressurects the spirit in the place she is in at the time. It goes like this: when she walks into a place that has some sort of imprint in it, which most places do, but not all, her energy ressurects the spirit residing in the place. She doesn't ressurect them into a body, just awakens the spirit, also a major difference from her and a necromancer. When the spirit is awakened by her, it has to do as she says, but she had not found this out till recently. Her power can get out of control whenever she becomes extremely angry or has any other kind of strong emotion, accidentally ressurecting spirits from within a five block radius of her.
Fighting Style: Uses her powers alot in battle, very cocky and self assured during
Personality:
Ariana tries to be sweet to everyone, or atleast to people she thinks to deserve it. To people she doesn't know she can seem stuck up; which, she is sometimes. Having come from a rich family, Ariana was always told she was the best and could be the best at anything, so she carries herself with extreme confidence.

She's also fun loving, which just makes people want to be around her. Whenever she sees a ghost she's ressurected, she often becomes almost terrified, and is extremely vulnerable during this period. This is only at random places or home, though she's become accustomed to the ghosts there.

In battle she puts on the same air she usually does, and doesn't appear to be afraid to use her power--the spirits can't be seen by anyone else, and this usually gives her an advantage, and she has been mistaken for a telekinetic many times. There's dead people in almost every place, so Ariana often feels at an advantage in battle; thus, the air she puts on.

She tends to be almost downright mean to some people, especially those who'd made fun of her status as a student at the Institute,at her age, and though this has not happened much, it has happened, and being mean to those who'd done it is Ariana's way of covering the hurt.

Back Story: Ariana was born into a rich family in Manhattan's Upper East Side. She saw her first ghost at the age of nineteen while going to the apartment building's pool.

She ran away after that, and has not seen her parents since. She hitchhiked halfway to the Xavier Institute, a place she'd heard about from news stories and her parents' discussion on the "mutant problem". She literally walked to the mansion, her once expensive leather and fur coat now smeared with dirt. She had just stepped in the door when she collapsed from exhaustion. She chose the new name for herself, Augure, which is Ancient Greek for "death-seeker" out of a mythology book she found in the library.

Augure:
OC Profiles Kesha_sebert_kesha_ass_Xi1nrhY.sized
Back to top Go down
lalunatique

lalunatique

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Like them all. I mean, they all have their own strength and weaknesses...
Registration date : 2010-03-13

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:49 pm

The character :
Name: None
Species: Mutant turtle
Height: almost same height as Raph
Weight: light
Personality: She likes to fight and is quite fearless. Sometime, she feels like doing stupid or funny things.

Combat skills :
Strengths: Fists combat
Weaknesses: Does not always think before doing a move.
Speciality : Knock out her opponent with two strikes
Weapon : She own American metal fists
Fighting Style: Boxing

**For me, a female turtle should not have a breast... and no hairs.
Well, a turtle is a reptile. A reptile spawns eggs and does not need breast to feed the newborns.

It is not very feminine! ''you will say''
I
think we can easily draw a feminine form without breast and hairs. By
adding a tick neck, a small waist and large hips for example... Or
chose feminine colors

Then, what about Venus?
Well,
I've got nothing against this character. But I think her design is
boring and does not fits my taste. Plus, for my eyes, the blue color is
for Leonardo.

And, what about Mona Lisa? She has boobs/ hairs and she is a reptile.
Mona
has a great excuse to have a breast and hairs. She was once a human. To
me, it's a valuable reason to make her body design this way. Plus, I
think it's a very original and cute character.

What do you think?
------------------------------
A boxer... an American street fighter, why?
Because
the turtles are in New-York. I can't believe there is only ninjas in an
American country O_O Well, let's try other fighting styles, for once

OC Profiles No_boob_by_LaLunatique
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:39 pm

*off topic slightly* I do agree, but it does look better (and more like a female) if the female turtle has a bust, and large hips and a small waist, etc. That's just the way I've always drawn them. Otherwise it could be a anorexic Don or something...*shudders* You never know Razz
Back to top Go down
cena2020

cena2020

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 am

First you need to setup your system to see hidden files and folders in Vista:
Click on the Start Menu
Select Control Panel
Double-click on the Folder options
Select the View tab
Select the option to view hidden files and folders

Next browse to the data you wish to backup:
Go to start -> computer
Double-click on C:
Double-click on the users folder
Double-click on a folder that has your Windows username
Double-click on the AppData folder
Double-click on the Local folder
Double-click on the Activision folder
Double-click on the CoDWaW folder

------------------------------------------------
[LINKS REMOVED BY SUPER DUPER MOD]
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 am

Excuse me cena2020, but please don't spam this site. If you want to do things like that you're welcome to, but go to the appropiate thread.

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 am

I banned them. Spambots are so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Amen to that. Do you think they'll create another account??
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Maybe, but probably not. My sister has a forum and they get a lot of spambots. They tend to post once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 pm

*murmurs thanks to whoever's listening* Razz
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 am

(lol. damn spambots)

Name: Zoe Morrisson

First introduced: In one of this forum´s RPGs

Hair: Black blue (It´s the same colour as a crow)

Eyes: Between grey and blue

Weight: 46kg

Height: 5"8"

Strength: She´s strong

Agility: Pretty agile

Powers: Huh...do weapons count?

Fighting style: Her style varies between japanese style (karate, judo, etc) and american style (kinda like a street style)

Personality: She´s a genius and she knows how to built weapons and other stuff. She´s a bit agressive but she´s also a really kind person.

Back story: Her mother died right after she was born and her father was a scientist that worked for the Shredder. He taught her everything about science and technology but she was also trained as a soldier since she was 5 years old. One day, Saki killed her father because he didn´t want to build a machine that had the power to destroy the world. After that, Zoe ran away.

Good or bad: Good

Love interests: Huh...can I answer that question later?

Last edited by mcazevedo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 am

Name: Jessica Compton (a.k.a Siren)

First Introduced: Ultimate Evolution, an X-Men RP

OC Profiles Catso

Weight: 180

Height: 5'8

Strength: She's very strong mentally, and can put up a fight

Agility: She's pretty fast

Powers: Jessica has the ability to control other people's minds with her voice. Her voice has advanced mind-controlling abilites, putting those who hear it into a trance where they obey anything she says. Her voice never physically changes, the effect is all mental. Her power is not constantly on. She has to rearrange her vocal cords so the effect of her power becomes prominent. While her power is on, anyone who hears it willl be under her control, unless they are immune to psychic mutations.

There is a slight empathetic quality to the control. If she speaks to someone she is controlling with a certain emotion prominent in her voice, then they will act that way.

Her power only works when someone can hear it. The person or people she is trying to control must be within a block of her, as her voice can only travel that far. If she was targeting a specific person a block away, she would have to go to them, otherwise everyone who heard her voice within that block would be under her control as well. She can affect as many as ten people at a time, and any more than that would require extreme concentration or some sort of voice amplifier like a microphone. Whether it's a large amount of people or one person, the effect's strength doesn't change. Her power would not work on someone with immunity to psychic abilities. The control she has over another's mind only last for a maximum of eight hours while in her presence, it will last for one hour if she leaves someone after giving a command. Her ability can be interrupted by sound blocking devices or if someone were to stop her from speaking clearly (hand over her mouth, gag, duct tape, etc.) A helmet or something like it is a purely prentative method, but it can be useful against her power.

Fighting Style: Street

Personality: Jessica tries to be sweet to everyone, or at least to people she thinks to deserve it. To people she doesn't know she can seem stuck up; which, she is sometimes. Having come from a rich family, Jessica was always told she was the best and could be the best at anything, so she carries herself with extreme confidence.

She's also fun loving, which just makes people want to be around her. She seems to gravitate others to her and put them at ease due to her nature.

She appears extremely confident when she is controlling someone, or any other time, though if you know her, this is not always the case. In reality, she's afraid to use her power sometimes, afraid of what could happen.

In battle she puts on the same air she usually does, and doesn't appear to be afraid to use her power.

She tends to be almost downright mean to some people, though this is only if you've crossed her or someone she cares about.

Back Story:
Jessica was born on New York's Upper East Side. Her parents were rich business people with almost too much money. They ran two individual companies, each head of their own. They're combined earnings had brought in more than two million dollars a year. Before her powers manifested, when Jessica was in her early teens, she used to attend social events with her parents, and often held some of her own. To say she was well suited for Upper East Side life would've been and understatement. Jessica's life on the Upper East Side was extremely pleasurable, and she had maids all around her until she left. Her parents had never been ones to refuse their daughter anything, and because of this she can act a bit spoiled. While she got most(if not everything) she wanted, her parents were rarely home, whether it be business or pleasure reasons.

Her power manifested at the age of 19. Jessica had been waiting for the car her parents had sent for her to pick her up from a restaraunt in the seedier part of town, even though she was past the age where her parents were responsible for her, she still lived with them. A man came up to her, and when she started to walk away from him, he attempted to rape her. Not knowing what else to do, she'd screamed out "NO!" and the man stopped, staring straight at her like he was scared. When she straightened up, he started acting normally. Both terrified and curious at this, she told him to leave, and he did.

Jessica spent the next thirty minutes figuring out how to turn her power on and off. She went home that night, and told her parents everything that had happened. Jessica's parents did not take the news well, insisting she never use her powers. She herself had been afraid of her power, but she knew she had to get help or no good would ever come of anything. So, she hitchiked for Bayville, where she'd heard there was a place that was a safehaven for mutants on the news and at various social gatherings. Jessica had never really cared much about the mutants, she'd felt sorry for them, but had never thought much of the crisis until it affected her.

When she got to Bayville, she asked around, and was directed to the Xavier Institute.

She was, at one time, part of the elite X-Men team, but then went rogue from them and went out on her own.

Good or Bad: Neutral, she fights for herself most of the time

Love Interests: Lance Alvers, also known as Avalanche

Last edited by SameAsItNeverWas on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Profiles
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next