TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Art And Literature Trades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Art And Literature Trades Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Art And Literature Trades Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Art And Literature Trades Empty
PostSubject: Art And Literature Trades   Art And Literature Trades Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:11 pm

I just came up with this idea.

Okay, so this is how it goes.

Person A requests a fanfic/fanart, and they say what they are willing to do in return (fanfic or fanart)
Person B can do Person A's request, and they can request what they want from Person A. Or, if they can't do it, they can do what Person A did and make a request.

But it would be nice if we got some art/literature trades done. :]
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Art And Literature Trades Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Art And Literature Trades Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Art And Literature Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art And Literature Trades   Art And Literature Trades Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Okay, if you're interested, PM me. I'm thinking of converting my RP, "The Final Riot" into a fic whenever it is completed. I need a good artist to come up with the posters for each character (a few will have two in them). Now, I've got the designs I want in my head. Like, for example, the poster with me and Raph, I want modeled after this, with Raph taking the place of Edward(gross) and me of Bella (before u ask, no, neither in the in-progress fic nor in the RP, are me and Raphael in a relationship. Well, not the kind you're thinking of) And I'll put the pictures up, including one of myself. (plus I want blood on my hands. It'll become relevant) I'm willing to do a fanfic

Here's what I need it modeled after:
Art And Literature Trades 2979043105_4dfc7ca7be

Here's me:
Art And Literature Trades 5333_1140261558288_1579899628_30334809_7187531_n
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;

Art And Literature Trades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: