TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello TMNT Forum.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DecemberJ

DecemberJ

Female
Number of posts : 9
Warning Level :
Hello TMNT Forum. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello TMNT Forum. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Hello TMNT Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Hello TMNT Forum.   Hello TMNT Forum. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 am

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum. I found it while browsing google. Any who, my name is Jeanette, people call me Nette for short. I hail from the USA. I've been into TMNT since I was a child. My favorite turtle is Donatello. Hello TMNT Forum. 674541
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Hello TMNT Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello TMNT Forum.   Hello TMNT Forum. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Welcome to the TMNT-Forum Nette! I hope you´ll have fun! Hello TMNT Forum. 993187
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
DecemberJ

DecemberJ

Female
Number of posts : 9
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Hello TMNT Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello TMNT Forum.   Hello TMNT Forum. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Lol, oh yeah I am enjoying this site. Lot of rules to follow but it's a great site.
Back to top Go down
replica watches

replica watches

Number of posts : 10
Warning Level :

Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Hello TMNT Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello TMNT Forum.   Hello TMNT Forum. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:25 am

The styles of Chloe Handbags are always the image of graceful women. Do you still remember the reaationary handbags of Chloe in 2010? Very smart design. The spring of 2011 is coming, Chloe changes image as before,launched a series of lovely handbags. The sun burst through the clouds and cast its golden rays all over the land. It makes us feel the sunshine of spring irradiates the earth. The sun has begun to thaw the ground out.The winter winds are no longer so much cold.Handbag is regarded as an opium of women in 21 century.As for many ladies,carrying Fendi handbags on hand are definitely a symbol of social status. You can also have your own Chloe Handbags like the Hollywood stars. Different styles with different real leather, Miu Miu handbags have became a vital part of our life.Hermes handbags bring you to the fashion world. They will increase lots of charm for you. If you still don't have one Louis Vuitton handbags , I strongly recommend you our replica Louis Vuitton.There is no doubt that classic Gucci handbags will be a good companion for you. Access to our site and have a look, every fashion person should be pride of having a luxury Dolce & Gabbana Handbag.If you wan to come in the door of luxury world, then start from here. All the prime quality Balenciaga handbags are your choices. For further more wonderful content, please feel free to log in www.replicahandbags88.com.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Hello TMNT Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello TMNT Forum.   Hello TMNT Forum. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 am

Welcome DecemberJ! Hope you have fun here.

Donatello is my favorite turtle too!
Don
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello TMNT Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello TMNT Forum.   Hello TMNT Forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello TMNT Forum.
Page 1 of 1