TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet Casey's Sister

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Number of posts : 51
Warning Level :
Meet Casey's Sister Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meet Casey's Sister Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo, Fearless Leader, is my favorite turtle!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Meet Casey's Sister Empty
PostSubject: Meet Casey's Sister   Meet Casey's Sister Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 am

Ok

I had a new idea for another fanfic but I promise I will continue working on TMNT night! Promise!

Chapter 1 The Alley

Walking through the deserted streets of New York City was never a great idea especially for a girl but I knew that I could handle it. Even though I had left New York for a few years didn't mean that I did not have the same touch that my brother did.

My night was uneventful however I did manage to take out a few punks in Washington Park. This was more dangerous than Central Park or even alleyways. This park I only went to as a last resort, but seeing as I needed a bit more action that night I decided to go.

"Miss me?" I asked as a man grabbed me. His eyes widened in shock and I easily beat him. I knew that tomorrow this man would tell his friends that I was back. I chuckled before going back to my brothers apartment.

"Alex!" my brother was sitting up waiting for me. I groaned. "Where were you? Do you have any idea how worried I was about you?"

"Sorry, Casey. I went out. I needed some fresh air and no I had no idea that you'd sit up waiting for me to return." I said my voice sorrowful. Like I needed Casey to remind me why I was here. Obviously Casey thought the same thing and let me go to my room and sleep.

The next day Casey told me that we were going to meet some friends of his. He led me to an abandoned warehouse and took me to an elevator.

"Case, where are we going?" I asked a little impatiently.

"Shush!" Casey said. "Now my friends are a little strange but please don't panic!" I thought that was too weird when the elevator doors opened. "Guys theres someone I want you to meet!" He led me in this place.

Four giant turtles appeared seemingly out of nowhere. I just lifted an eyebrow at them and turned to Casey.

"Uh . . . Casey how did you meet these four GIANT turtles?" I asked sweetly my eyes glaring at him. "Lucky for you I would like to make a nice first impression so I will wait until we are home. To pound you to a pulp!"
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :
Meet Casey's Sister Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meet Casey's Sister Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Meet Casey's Sister   Meet Casey's Sister Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Chapter 2

A turtle in a red bandana began to laugh at my statement. "Oh Case, she is just like you!"

"Um . . . Who are you?" I said with a slight glare to the turtle afore mentioned.

"Raph. Raphael."

"I'm Mikey otherwise known as Michelangelo!" The turtle in orange said excitedly.

"Leonardo," the turtle in blue said coldly.

"Don, Donatello," the turtle in purple said warmly.

"Alexandria Jones, but you may call me Alex or Al," I said smiling at the turtles except for Leonardo who received a slight glare. I did not like the way that my heart skipped when I looked at him. Or the way that it felt like my cheeks were on fire when I looked at his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.

"Case, I'm going to the park," I said annoyed by my feelings. "I will definitely be back to visit you guys tomorrow or later tonight if that is ok?"

"Definitely babe!" I heard Mikey say behind me. I smiled and left the Lair.

I made my way to the park oblivious to the dark form following me via rooftops.

"Oh look!" a few men sneered at me. "We will send you to the grave tonight girly! We aren't afraid of you!"

"Keep telling yourself that boys," I said with a laugh. I managed to knock out two of them but the last one pulled out a knife. He swiped and caught my chest. The knife ripped through my shirt and skin from my breastbone to my navel.

A dark figure dropped from the trees and knocked the guy unconscious. I stumbled as the blood pured out of my wound.

"Are you ok?" Leonardo's voice entered my thoughts. He picked me up and we flew through the air to the Lair.

"Donnie!" He screamed from the elevator.

"Leo! What's . . ."

"Get the lab prepared. Alex is hurt. Go!" Leo commanded cradling me to his plastron. "Raph, call Casey."

Donnie ripped my shirt open. "Luckily it is not so deep." Donnie began stitching the wound. Leo sat beside me and held my hand as I gripped it harder and harder as the pain filled my body. When he was done, Donnie took my shirt off and began to wrap gauze around the wound.

Casey ran in looking very much like a father at that point. "Alex what happened?"

"Nothing Dad," I said with a smile.

"You call laying on an exam table, half naked and gauze all around your chest nothing?" Casey asked.

"Leonardo saved me," I said, my eyelids drooping. "Don you got anything for pain?"

Donnie wordlessly handed me a couple of pills and Leo helped me sit up and take them.

"Alex, why did you go to Washington Park at night? And taunt those men?" Leo asked me.

"I used to beat them up all the time. Before Mom sent me to live with my Aunt and Uncle in California. They are called IV heads. These men take a drug called Invince that makes them feel invincible." Leo nodded at me. "Can I go to sleep now?"

"Leo let her have your room. Casey she will have to stay here for a few days while I watch her for infection." Leonardo picked me up carefully and set me on what I presumed to be his bed. I fell asleep loving that I was sleeping in the bed that smelled just like Leo.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Meet Casey's Sister   Meet Casey's Sister Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Great chapters! Although, I think that Alex fell in love for Leo a little 2 quick. I hope that you´ll write another chapters very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Meet Casey's Sister   Meet Casey's Sister Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Chapter 3

Leo POV

I was surprised to find that Alex could fight. I mean I thought that obviously she could because Casey was her brother but the way that she had fought those guys tonight was amazing. Of course until that guy pulled the knife on her and cut her.

I was also surprised at the feelings she evoked within me. I mean when I carried her to my room, I felt something that felt like butterflies in my stomach. But I can't love her! I can't can I? It must be because she is a human girl and we've hardly had any relations with females except for April, but she married Casey so we never had a chance with her.

I can tell Raph has feelings for her too, and I know that I can't have a relationship because I am the leader and the leader cannot marry or have a relationship. This is due to the fact that I could become distracted in my duties and fail. I will NOT fail my family again. So love is out of the question. For now.

Alex POV

I awoke in a Japanish cultured room. I was disoriented at first and tried to move, but found that I was in too much pain to get up. I sighed looking at the clock which read 8:07. I figured it was still too early for the turtles to be up so I just laid there.

The door opened and Don's head peered through.

"Your awake," Don said. "How do you feel?" He eased into the room sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I can't get up on my own and I feel really sore," I groaned. Donnie put a hand on my back and helped me into a sitting position.

"I'm going to need to check your wound," Donnie said a little nervously. I nodded understandably since the wound was in a delicate area but allowed him to unwrap the gauze on my body.

Donnie checked the stitching and cleaned the wound again being careful to check for infection. When he was done he wrapped gauze around my torso again and led me to the door.

I hesitated and Donnie seemed to understand. He left for a moment and came back holding a see through shirt that buttoned. I left the shirt half unbuttoned as it irritated my bandages and followed him to the kitchen.

"Dudette!" Mikey said flipping pancakes, while Leo sat sipping what looked like tea and Raph sat eating cereal.

Donnie handed me a glass of water and a couple of pills. I drank the water and swallowed the pills. Mikey set a plate full of pancakes in front of me.

"Uh . . Mikey? I can't eat all of this," I said. Leo rolled his eyes at Mikey and grabbed several of the pancakes off of my plate and onto his own. "Thanks," I muttered.

"So what do you like to do in your spare time?" Donnie asked sitting at the table now.

"Uh, beat up guys in Wahington Park, read, play videogames, watch TV and search the internet."

"Cool! When you're done we will play a few videogames. I am the king of games!" Mikey exclaimed eating a high stack of pancakes.

"I like to beat up guys too. And ride my bike," Raph said looking at me.

"What kind of bike?" I asked him interested.

"A ShellCycle."

"One day you'll have to take me out on your bikee then. I had a bike until my Uncle sold it," my eyes flashed with sudden rage. I felt like I would explode when I felt myself begin to black out.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Meet Casey's Sister   Meet Casey's Sister Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Wow! You were fast! Thanks for the cool chapter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Casey's Sister   Meet Casey's Sister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Casey's Sister
Page 1 of 1