Welcome to 3681 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperTeeter64

Male
Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. Wait, that's all of them! Yes, I like every single one of them. It's too hard to pick a favorite >.<
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 pm

New person here! Anime smile By the looks of this place, it looks pretty awesome. Good to see a TMNT forum out there. SmileThumb up I love all the emoticons you guys got here. I have too much fun using them, so I'm sorry if I overuse them a little. Laughing out loud So yeah... I'll try to stay active as much as possible here. College work and finals coming just around the corner might keep me busy... Nerd

I've been a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for a long, long time... But, shockingly I haven't seen the computer animated movie, only a review of it. It looks pretty decent. What does everyone think about it? To me it looks like it bashes the good name of TMNT, but at the same time it looks pretty good. I never saw much of the newer cartoon series too... I thought it was decent and good enough to watch if nothing else was on, but I never got into it a lot.

Oh yeah! I also heard they're making another TMNT movie... is this true?... Hmmm... Well, see you all around the forums! Hope to make some more friends and have a fun time here!

Free pizza for all!! Pizza
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 am

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 am

Welcome to the forum, SuperTeeter64! *munches free pizza* I hope you like it here!

BTW personally, I loved the 2007 (CGI we call it) movie! That's what rekindled my love for the TMNT :3 There is a new movie planned, details are still sketchy though...

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 am

Welcome SuperTeeter64! *steels Katnissīs pizza* Have fun here, at the TMNT Forum!
The animation in the movie is totally amazing but the story...letīs just say that it could be better. I heard that Nickelodeon wants to make a new film for 2011 and new series for 2012.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
SuperTeeter64

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. Wait, that's all of them! Yes, I like every single one of them. It's too hard to pick a favorite >.<

PostSubject: Re: COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 am

Donny'sGirl007@ I'm sure I will! Smile

Katniss@ I bet I will! Big grin Hmm... I kinda hope they do, kinda hope they don't... Hopefully they do a good job with it.

@mcazevedo Hey! No stealing people's pizza! Yeah, the plot did look kinda bleh... that's why I kinda didn't want to see it... Don't understand how the turtles got jobs and why they all like have split up... Oh well. Nickelodeon? Seriously?... Didn't expect them.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 am

You donīt need to say thanks. Iīm glad that youīre enjoying the TMNT Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
SuperTeeter64

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Who said I'm enjoying it?? Who told you this!... Just kidding of course. Laughing out loud

It's just a habit to say thank you. Mikey crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!   

Back to top Go down

COWABUNGA! Hello everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Main :: Introductions/Good-byes-
Jump to: