Welcome to 3769 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Newbie corner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akshakumar

Number of posts : 1
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Newbie corner   Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 am

Hello all,

I am Aukshakuma, just signed up for this forum and looking forward to talk with you all

Thanks

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Newbie corner   Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 am

Hi Aukshakuma! I hope you have lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Newbie corner   Sun May 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Welcome Aukshakuma! I'm sure you'll love this forum Big grin *hand you free pizza*

~Katniss

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Newbie corner   Mon May 10, 2010 6:09 am

My spambot senses are tingling.

If the person doesn't mention TMNT or anything in their first post, they tend to be. Also, the link in their signature and the lack of info in their profile also makes me think this.

Or maybe I'm just suspicious. Welcome.

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Newbie corner   Mon May 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Ditto... *goes hunting for clues*

replica watches

Number of posts : 10
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Newbie corner   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:23 am

Tell you something about a poor manís [url=http://www.likereplicas.com/replica-watches-

rolex-watches-c-103_104.html]watch[/url]. That is a true story which happened to my

friends.When he first arrived in India, my friend saw an old man peddling some

Replica watches in the street of Bombay. The old man

was one of the poor people in Bombay and virtually there was no difference from beggers.

Most of them were some lone old people, whose life had no support.My friend was a kind-

hearted man, so he didnít hesitate to pocket some changes to him. The old man metioned him

to pick one of the [url=http://www.likereplicas.com/swiss-watch-rolex-watches-c-

99_137.html]Replica watches[/url] as he pleased. My friend took a fancy to those things, so

he left without choosing. As none of them seems to be with good quality. He has several

top quality [url=http://www.likereplicas.com/rolex-watches-2007-yatchmaster-42mm-sand-grey-

asia-2813-p-6001.html]Replica Swiss Rolex[/url].But unexpectedly, the old man drew in the

watches and followed him closely. At first, my friend didnít think a lot, just supposing

he packed up the watches to go home. But when he went out very far and saw the old man

still following him, he was a bit tired, thinking the old man must feel he was benevolent

and wanted to beg more money from him.My friend turned back, gesticulated to the old man

and told him not to follow him because he hadnít much money. But the old man seemed not

understand what he meant, mumbling something and still following him obstinately. The

bundle on his back made him sweating all over. My friend happened to meet his Indian

colleague in the street and heard his story. The colleague turned to ask why the old man

was following his friend.The old man gaspeed, ďMy son, you gave me money, but didnít

want my things, so I have to give you something. I see you are a foreigner, likely not to

be up on here. I just want to follow you and show you the way. All I can do for you is

this,Ö..ĒMy friendís heart was shocked. He said that he didnít know why, when he felt

the old man was just like his father, affable and warm. He felt something more precious

than the Rolex

watches
. And I guess that for if it was the other way, I know how I would

feel.Nothing is more valuable than time, but nothing is less valued .Best quality

Swiss watches tell us remind

and tell us how to treasure every moment that you have. Every one should have his own

watch. Cherish your time and use it efficiently. Your life will be so wonderful !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie corner   

Back to top Go down

Newbie corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Main :: Introductions/Good-byes-
Jump to: