TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:38 pm

[[hehe, you're tired, aren't you? wrong OC! XD XD]]

Muse nodded at Xavier. "Sure it's not just fate?" She teased and Xavier laughed.

"It might be."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:09 am

(Gosh I was really tired when I wrote that because I had just arrived from Spain)

"Calm down! Geez, a person´s trying to be nice to you and you still complain!" Donatello replied and ordered the pizzas. Raphael slapped Michelangelo. "Don´s right bonehead!" he yelled and Master Splinter sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

[[lol it's ok Smile]]

Muse and Xavier both came downstairs then and Muse opened the door to the turtles room. "Hey guys! Mikey, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:29 am

"Hi Muse! Don´t worry, it´s just a scratch!" Mikey replied with a smile on his face. "Just a scratch? You broke your arm and two ribs!" I stated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Muse winced. "Ouch. How'd you do that?" She asked while leaning over Mikey's arm.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 am

"Mikey plus crazy chick with destructive powers= a broken Mikey" I responded and chuckled. "That´s not funny!" Mikey yelled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:20 am

"Sorry Mikey, but that is kinda funny." Muse grinned before Xavier tapped her arm.

"The food Michelangelo has ordered has arrived. Can you please get it before anyone else does?" He asked and Muse nodded.

"Sure! Be right back!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:26 am

"Hurry up! I´m starving!" Michelangelo yelled and pretended to faint. Raphael slapped him and then Leonardo slapped Raph. "Mikey´s still hurt! You can´t slap him!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:45 am

"Ya can't slap me either!" Raph yelled and they began fighting. Xavier sighed before leaving the room.

"I have some things to do, feel free to roam around." He said before her left. Muse came back and glared at the fighting turtles.

"Food's here. Now, outta the patient's room!!" She yelled over the noise and the two stopped fighting long enough to leave the room. "Men." She sighed, shaking her head as she passed the pizza boxes to Mikey. "No offense."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:50 am

"Non taken. After all, we´re not men. We´re turtles" Mikey remarked and grabbed a big, greasy, full of cheese pizza slice. I rolled my eyes. "Hey Mike, are you gonna eat all that pizza by yourself?" Don asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:58 am

"Nah, feel free to have some, bro!" Mikey grinned as he resumed eating. Muse grabbed a piece before leaving the room, nearly running into Storm on her way out. "Hey, Storm!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 am

"Hi Storm! What´s the hurry Muse?" I yelled and and ate a slice of pizza. It was ham and mushrooms pizza. My favourite. "This reminds me of my old house" I thought to myself and started smiling.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:05 pm

"Nothing." Muse grinned. "Where's Uncle gone, Storm?"

"He's in the danger room." Storm replied and Muse frowned.

"Danger room?"

"I'll show you. That's why I was coming to get you; he wants to show you it." Storm smiled before leading Muse away.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:09 pm

"Bye Muse!" Michelangelo said with his mouth full of pizza. "Why does the Professor wants to show her that room?" Don asked to nobody in particular
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:21 pm

"Dunno, dude." Mikey replied, helping himself to some more pizza.

-----

"Wow." Muse whistled as Ororo led her through the tunnels under the school. "This place is awesome!"

"And it's only the beginning." Storm smiled as they stopped outside the Danger Room. "I'll show you what's going on in here before you try." She said before pushing the door open.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:53 pm

"I´m sure she must be okay" I said, trying to comfort Don.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

"Woah!" Muse gaped at the large room as she and Storm entered and she saw a familiar shape standing in the centre of the room. "Logan?!"

"Hey there, kid." Wolverine grinned, sheating his claws again. Muse growled.

"My name's not kid!"

"DON'T yell at me." Logan growled back.

"DON'T call me kid." Muse glared.

"DON'T tell me what to do!" Logan growled again, stepping forwards.

"DON'T growl at me!" Muse replied in like, glaring lasers now.

"DON'T tell me what to do kid!" Logan snapped.

"DON'T CALL ME KID!" Muse yelled again, balling her hands into fists.

"DON'T YELL AT ME!" Logan yelled back.

Storm sighed, smiling slighty. "Logan..."

"You have a way with the lady-folk, old man."

Logan glared at Gambit, who had come up behind them while they were fighting. "You want a butt-whooping, gumbo?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 pm

"Hey, does someone wanna go spy Muse?" Mikey sugested when he finished eating his pizza. "Sure. But you can´t go cuz your leg´s broken. That´s too bad. Well, see ya!" I said while laughing and got out of the room. Splinter sighed. "Could you please keep an eye on her?" he asked to his other 3 sons.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 pm

"Hai, sensei." Leo, Raph and Don all chorused before following Lisa through the shadows.

-----

"Don't you even dare!" Muse growled, poking Logan in the chest and directing his attention back on her. "Where were you all these years?! You vanish from the lab, and I don't see you again for how long?! You could've taken me with you when you broke out!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm

"Sorry kiddo" Logan said and started smiling. I silently entered in the room and hid in a shadowy place. I growled when I saw that Logan was there. I couldn´t believe that his powers were similar to mine. He appeared to be a big jerk. "You shouldn´t be here" someone behind me whispered. It was LeoNerdo. "Shut up. Aren´t you supposed to be annoying Mikey or meditating?" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:44 pm

"STOP GRINNING LIKE THAT!!" Muse yelled and Logan grinned wider. "It's creepy!!"

"And that's why I do it." Logan chuckled and Muse pounded angrily on his chest.

"You're mean..." She suddenly whispered and Logan sighed before gathering the girl in a hug.

"Sorry, Muse."

Storm noticed Leo, Raph, Don and Lisa and tried to shoo them out.

"They need time alone. They've been through a lot."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 am

"Storm´s right guys. Let´s go" Don said and went to the door. "Yeah, let´s leave the love birds alone" Raph stated and I started laughing. Leo and Don rolled their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Logan ignored the comment Raph made as he left, but gave him the 'evil eye' from over the top of Muse's head. It was a lot more scary when he did it and meant it.

"What happened....are you got out?" Muse asked after a few more minutes and Logan sighed, absently brushing Muse's rainbow-coloured hair back with his hand.

"I went rough for a while, got inta heaps of trouble. I met Charle-I mean, the professor a while back. He helped me get straight again." He explained briefly and Muse nodded against his chest.

"At least you got out."

"I didn't mean ta leave ya, I swear. They moved ya, and I couldn't find ya to get you out." Logan aplolgized and Muse nodded, lifting her head to look him in the face.

"It's ok, Logan."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:06 pm

"So...what are we going to do next? I´m bored" I complained and opened one of the doors that led to the garden. "Geez Lisa! You´re like a mix between Raph and Mikey" Donatello remarked and I transformed into a mutant tigger. "Of course I´m not! I´m much smarter than them!" I yelled and climbed to a tree. "I´ll tell ya who´s smarter!" Raphael said and went after me. "Haha! You´re too slow!" I stated and jumped to another tree. Leonardo sighed. "They´ll always behave like little kids"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:00 am

"Maybe...we should just start again?" Muse asked and Logan nodded before tilting her face up and kissing her.

Storm smiled as she closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: