TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Mikey laughed and said something again in Amity's language. Something to do with getting food probably, as she let go of Leo's bandanna and smiled at Mikey.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Mikey grinned and lead her out the door with Leo following, probably to make sure they didn't destroy the place. Mikey was a good cook, but he wasn't a tidy one.

Feeding her proved more difficult than they thought. Mikey stupidly offered her tuna, which freaked her out, and Leo was wary of letting he eat anything too sweet, unsure of whether or not it might make her sick. In the end, they agreed on a peanut butter sandwich, which Amity seemed to enjoy, especially when they introduced the concept of milk.

Once that was done and over, they led her to the Proffesor's office, where he appeared to be finishing up a conversation with Muse.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:55 pm

"Aright, but this still doesn't make any sense. And my memories are nil." Muse told Xavier before noticing the others. "Cya."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:01 pm

The Proffessor sighed, obviously frustrated and sad as she left. The others who were in the room didn't look happy either.

Carefully, Leo cleared his throat to get his attention, not wanting to sound rude. "Professor?"

He looked up. "Ah yes. What can I do for you boys?"

"We just thought that we'd introduce you to Amity," he said motioning to the fish girl hiding nervously behind Mikey. "But if this isn't a good time..."

"No no, it's fine. I'm interested to see her myself ."

The brothers walked forward, Amity holding on to Mikey's unbroken arm.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:32 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Xavier smiled to Amity.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Amity furrowed her brow, trying to concentrate. "Nice... Niiiice.... Nice meet you!" she repeated,finally figuring out what she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 pm

"Still learning English?" Xavier asked the others, brow raised.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:58 pm

"Is it that obvious?" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes, while approaching the mermaid girl.

"Wow, she really likes Mikey" I commented and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Xavier chuckled at Mikey's rather flushed face. "And I believe he may return those feelings." He chuckled quietly, making sure Mikey didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Xavier glanced at Mikey, scanning his memories. "Ah Well that's understandable. Apparently Michelangelo has connected with her, learning her language and history. It's only natural that she cling to the one most familiar to her."

"Though I think Mikey should ease up on the fish-talk."

"Huh?"

Leo turned to his youngest brother. "Think about it, Mike. How's she ever going to learn to speak English if you keep talking to her in her own language?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:23 pm

"That is a good point." Xavier nodded. "See how she goes with speaking English for several days, but explain things she can't understand in her own language." He instructed Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Mikey groaned. "That sounds like a lot of work...."

Leo patted his brother on the head. "I think you'll manage just fine."

Amity mirrored the blue-banded turtle's actions. "You manage fine!" she mimicked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Xavier laughed. "She'll be fine. Now, I suggest you all get some rest [[A/N: no idea what time it is LOL]]. You're had a hard and long day."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 pm

The concept of rest seemed to click in Amity's mind, but she looked around nervously. Leo noticed. "Amity? What's wrong?"

"Mmmm.... Wa-Water?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:45 pm

"Doe she have to go into a tank when she sleeps?" Mikey was panicking slightly. "Someone, find an empty shark tank!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Amity took a step back, confused at his sudden panicky state. "Wrong? Bad?" she questioned; thinking she did something wrong.

Leo put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. Amity is good." he said, making her smile a bit before hissing at his brother. "Mikey, cool it would you? You're freaking her our. And I don't think the professor has an abundance of shark tanks..."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:08 pm

"Sorry." Mikey immediately stopped bouncing around the professor's office. "Sorry, Amity." He apologized, smiling at the mermaid. "It's ok, I'm just being silly."

"You were dancing around like you're on hot coals." A voice confirmed from the doorway and Muse walked back in. "I did go, but I can't find my way around this place." She explained. "Hi again, Amity. and...other people I still have yet to meet." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:35 pm

"Oh, hi again Muse" I said but didn´t pay her much attention. "What about the lake in the backyard? She can stay there" I sugested to the others.

"Mmmm...I don´t know..." Donatello replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 pm

"Don't mermaids need water?" Muse asked. "Someone said they've just finished building a pool in one of the underground rooms. She could go there." She suggested.

"How did you know about that?" Xavier asked Muse. She frowned.

"What, you didn't hear them?" She asked. "It sounded like, ya know, they were right beside me or something a moment ago."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:28 am

"I see. Excuse me for a moment, but I have some other important business to take care. I´ll see you all at dinner time" the old professor replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:25 am

"Bye!" Muse waved cheerily to the professor, who sighed and muttered something before disappearing. Muse pouted and poked her tongue in the general direction he had gone. "To quote...random person - let's set sail in a general 'that'a way!' direction!" She yelled before charging off, no idea where she was heading.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:19 am

"This is starting to look like a kindergarden!" I commented angrily and started to go after Muse.

"Girls, wait up!" Leonardo yelled while following us.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 am

Muse giggled before ducking into a room and locking the door behind her. The sound of someone clearing their throat sounded from behind her and she turned to see Logan standing right behind her, the hand which had been about to open the door almost touching her shoulder.

"Uh...hi?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Logan looked straight in Muse´s eyes. Somehow, they conforted him.

"Hi. Hiding from someone?" he asked. On the other side of the room, he could hear Leonardo´s and Lisa´s voices.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 pm

"Yeah, them." Muse grinned, pointing through the wall toward where the noises were. "Hide me?" She asked, not quite knowing why she trusted this man, who seemed so dangerous but so caring at the same time to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: