TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OZ has been transformed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
OZ has been transformed... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OZ has been transformed... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

OZ has been transformed... Empty
PostSubject: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:01 am

http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/?p=132\

CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE OZ IS NO LONGER THERE!!!... MNTGaiden.com is Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
OZ has been transformed... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OZ has been transformed... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Really? I love MNTGaiden! It´s so freakin´ awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:06 pm

I found out earlier. It's pretty cool. The annoying thing is it shows the last page, so if a few pages are updated... it could ruin it for you. :<
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:11 pm

You´re right Livi. I think that the new format´s a bit disorganized.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Still, Tigerfog will probably get around to it. I mentioned it on his forum and so did another guy.

Also Xile why did you link to that site? XD Wouldn't it have made more sense to link to mntgaiden.com instead?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Um well... the site's a bit disorganized and I dunno what people would have made of it without knowing where they went.

I posted that blog post (I proud of myself XP) and I wanted to get people excited without a lot of confusion 8/

GAAAAAAAH I KNOW!! The first thing that popped into my head was the fact that you were forced to see the last page of a new comic post *grumble*
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Oh, okay. XD I was wondering why you didn't link to it as well. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:33 am

LOL okay then I won't XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OZ has been transformed...   OZ has been transformed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OZ has been transformed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: