TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need a little help... :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :
I need a little help... :( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I need a little help... :( Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

I need a little help... :( Empty
PostSubject: I need a little help... :(   I need a little help... :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am

I had my laptop over someones house I'm working on a ranch, anyways I had my laptop on this entertainment system over a television set. I had it set there so I can listen to ITunes. When I turned the TV on the screen went blue then blank and my computer turned off. So I turned it back on and said I needed a boot up disc to start up my computer. I did the F2 set up to see if my computer can get restored to a certain point and it seems the hard drive is just.... GONE! :'( It wont strart up the computer and I can't even get into it in safe mode.
I was thinking if anyone here had experiance with this sort of thing. I hate this because it has all my TMNT videos, books, stories, comics, pictures, notes etc and all my new Architron art work and what not and I'm like REALLY bummed out!
So I was just asking if anyone would know about it if you can give me a few tips that would be useful.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
I need a little help... :( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I need a little help... :( Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help... :(   I need a little help... :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 am

Sorry, I have no clue. D:

http://www.daileyint.com/hmdpc/hard.htm

See if this helps.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help... :(   I need a little help... :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:17 am

It sounds like the electrical energy that came out of turning on the TV set burnt out your hard drive.

At this point it sounds like all your work is gone, just gone. What I recommend is that you find yourself another replacement part for the burnt drive and try to keep your laptop from high electrical sources that could effect computer functions.

I had a similar problem happen when our laptop was on during a thunderstorm; the C-Drive wouldn't activate after the storm blew over. A professional had to come and fix it, now the monitor is burning out T_T
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help... :(   I need a little help... :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:46 pm

My friend had the same thing happen! She had to get a new laptop... T-T
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help... :(   I need a little help... :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a little help... :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: