TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am i the only one annoyed by...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Am i the only one annoyed by... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Am i the only one annoyed by... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Am i the only one annoyed by... Empty
PostSubject: Am i the only one annoyed by...   Am i the only one annoyed by... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:37 pm

two things

The two collage humor videos.
and
when dan burger says "cheers" at the end of every post on the mirage site. SERIOUSLY the ninja turtle apocalypse could happen the comic series is over, whats there to celebrate????? its like the series finale.

sorry if this upsets anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Am i the only one annoyed by... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Am i the only one annoyed by... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Am i the only one annoyed by...   Am i the only one annoyed by... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 am

I don't watch many college humor videos, because I think they're really immature, though I admit the TMNT one is kinda funny.

And yeah, that does sound a bit... weird.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Am i the only one annoyed by... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Am i the only one annoyed by... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Am i the only one annoyed by...   Am i the only one annoyed by... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 am

I have to agree with you 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Am i the only one annoyed by... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Am i the only one annoyed by... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Am i the only one annoyed by...   Am i the only one annoyed by... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 pm

ok some people understand. i showed it to other people and they werent annoyed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am i the only one annoyed by...   Am i the only one annoyed by... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am i the only one annoyed by...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: