TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6031 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zelda Wii Plot-Line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Zelda Wii Plot-Line Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zelda Wii Plot-Line Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Zelda Wii Plot-Line Empty
PostSubject: Zelda Wii Plot-Line   Zelda Wii Plot-Line Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:54 pm

I submitted for a Zelda contest! Let me know what you guys think of my submission:

Link has been hunting down the last remnant of the previous war with Ganondorf and his dark army.
While in search of the last battalion of convicts that escaped during the battle, he is lead into another place, far far away from the edges of Hyrule. Upon waking he finds himself in the Holy Realm of the Goddesses; there before him lay a wasted and broken city. The light in the sky above him flickered as a voice filled with sorrow and pain called out to him. Turning to the voice, he found the dying frame of Princess Zelda. Upon closer inspection and while she lay in his arms he came to knowing that this was not the Princess he knew. Drawing his face close, she found that this was not the Link she knew of either. Recognizing the same courage and determination she had remembered from so long ago, she warned Link of the coming of a new darkness descending upon Hyrule, the one that Link had come from. Taking out an Ocarina of deep blue, she played a song that only she knew. When she played her final note, the mystical melody carried out in an echo throughout the crumbling foundations of this world. The world started to shake, the ground cracking underneath the invisible weight. Exhausted and no longer having the strength to move, she lay in his arms at peace. Beckoning Link to come close, she whispered in his ear, “I have finished my part. Link of the new Hyrule, save the ones close to your heart, save my people of the new generation. Follow the “The Shining One” and she will take you to your destiny by hand… save your dearest one from my fate.” Closing her eyes, smiling with ending satisfaction she grasped Link’s hand and held it close. She laughed with joyous glee as she recalled a long lost memory, “Yes… yes. So strong, so calm, so much like the Hero of Time…” That was the last breath of Zelda, Sage and Queen of a Hyrule from long ago… Link felt the tears of long sorrow flow down his cheeks, the memories of a life before him tore at his heart… the Hero of Time. Suddenly with a flash and a trickling beam of light, a hovering orb of light shone bright above Link like a beacon; the world around Link falling into emptiness as this light grew. Link lay to rest the corpse of the elegant Queen, lifting her hands gently across her chest, so there Zelda’s body would lie for all eternity. A high cheery voice burst out of the orb of light; Link gasped at the sudden noise and listened intently to what the voice had to say. The voice said it was the one Zelda had spoken of- “The Shining One”-and she came to bring him back to Hyrule. Taking his hand, she led him into a tunnel of flowing light…

Link found himself back on firm ground; the vision of Zelda and the Heavenly Realm still hovering over his mind. “The Shining One” revealed that she is Navi, the fairy that was closest to the Hero of Time. Before Link could even ask, she defined Zelda’s warning about the danger Hyrule was about to face. During imprisonment, the Ancient Dark Lord Ganon committed suicide and his spirit escaped the prison he had for so long been trapped. Ganon’s spirit climbed up into the Heavenly Realm and stole a hidden power that kept the Triforce intact with its three pieces; in doing this Ganon lost the Triforce of Power. Using this newfound mysterious power, he vanquished all that guarded the realm and broke the connection between the three Triforce. Before he could go further, Queen Zelda of the past used the power given to her as a sage to trap him in a loop of time. It is an imprisonment that would slow the powerful entity considerably and prevent him from reaching Zelda, Hyrule and all that lives there before they could. With Queen Zelda dead, the Heavenly Realm desolated, Princess Zelda of Hyrule would slowly die and her powers would fade into nothingness… leaving the land of Hyrule without leadership. In order to remedy all that has fallen upon two worlds Link must go back in time to the Hyrule of the past, locate the Triforce of power, save Queen Zelda & bring back the Heavenly Realm, find a way to reconnect the broken bonds between the Triforce and seek out the ancient Sages that guard Hyrule to have the aid of a fallen nemesis whom they imprisoned… Ganondorf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Zelda Wii Plot-Line Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zelda Wii Plot-Line Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Zelda Wii Plot-Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Wii Plot-Line   Zelda Wii Plot-Line Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Sorry, I can´t tell you my opinion about this story because I only played one Zelda game for Nintendo DSI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo

Zelda Wii Plot-Line
Page 1 of 1