TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Never forget

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Never forget Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Never forget Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Never forget Empty
PostSubject: Never forget   Never forget Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Alright so...since some of you don´t have acess to ff.net, I decided to also put this one-shot here. It´s dedicated to my best friend and to his favourite turtle.

Leo's POV
The night was calm in New York. The only sound I could hear was the wind passing through the sewer pipes. As usual, I was practicing a kata, Raph was arguing with Mikey about the remote and Don was in his lab, working on one of his inventions. Suddenly, the clock that was in Master Splinter's room struck midnight. That meant that it was time for our patrol. The four of us went to the living room and waited for Sensei's instructions.
"My sons, I just heard on the news that the Purple Dragons returned and Casey told me that tonight they are going to be in Oruku Saki's building. I hope that you stop whatever they are doing and that you return unharmed. Good luck" he said and we left the lair.
A year had passed since we killed the Shredder but unfortunately, his servants were still very alive. When we arrived at the skyscraper, Hun, the Purple Dragons and part of the Foot Clan were there, waiting for us. It was a trap.
"Well, well, well. Look who showed up. It's those freaks. Now the party can finally begin" he remarked with an evil grin and made a signal to his followers. They all started attacking us. Raphael immediately punched Hun with his fists and sliced some poor guys that were on his way. For once in a lifetime, Michelangelo was fighting seriously against a lot of Purple Dragons. In his hands, the nunchucks were a lethal weapon. I was busy fighting with three very skilled swordsmen and half a dozen of PDs with guns, so I didn't notice that Donatello was in trouble.
…..

Don's POV
Foots and Dragons were no match for my bo. I studied all their moves carefully before attacking while they were reckless, like Raph. I don't know what happened differently this time because I found myself being shot and falling from the roof.
"Why am I here?"
"Why am I falling?"
"This doesn't make any sense."
"This was not in my plans."
"There´s so much that I want to do"
"That I want to know"
"That I want to see"
"That I want to feel."
"I regret so many things"
"I should have spent more time with my brothers,"
"Not with my projects."
"Although, I wish I could have finished this last one"
"because it was their birthday present."
"I can see memories passing through my mind"
"Some of them are good"
"Some of them aren't."
"I try to reach them"
"But they're already too far away."
"Well, I had a pretty good life."
"It's just like a friend of mine once told me"
"Life at best is bitt…..

Raph´s POV
When I saw Don falling from the roof, I tried ta help him but it was too late. My bros an´ I did everythin´ we could ta wake him up but his eyes refused ta open. It was all ma fault. I should have been there fer him like he always was fer me.
"There's nothing we could have done, Raph. I guess it was meant to happen" Leo said while grabbin´ my shoulder. I could feel his hand shakin´. He also blamed himself fer this.
Mikey was so quiet. He was cryin´ so much. It hurt to see him like dat.
Next time I see Hun or his lackeys, I swear I'm gonna kill them! But dat´ll never bring´im back. Dat´ll never make the pain go away.
How are we gonna tell Sensei bout what happened? An´ our friends?
I know it's useless ta say this but…I'm sorry Donny, I really am.
….

Mikey´s POV
I went to many funerals in my life and I never cried because I'm supposed to be the one that tries to comfort everyone but this time, I just couldn't do it. Donnie was sometimes a pain in the shell but he was the coolest bro ever. He had such a brilliant and imaginative mind and he never complained about anything. He was always hoping that someday, the world would accept us just the way we are.
When the funeral was over, I went to the garage and I found out that Don was improving the Battle Shell. He had painted the outside with green, blue, purple, red and orange tones and he had written the words "Life at best is bitter". He shouldn't have had enough time to finish it because I know that Donny would never write something like that so I decided to go to his lab, to see if I could find the rest of that phrase. I found a piece of paper with a drawing of Donnie that was signed by a guy named Kirby. In it, was also the phrase "Life at best is bittersweet". On the next day, I told the guys to meet me at the garage.
"What do you want to show us Mike?" Leo asked and I responded while pointing to the truck:
"This! It's our birthday present!" Leo, Raph and Sensei looked at each other and hugged me. On that moment, I understood that Don wasn't gone. He was still here and he was still part of our family. We will never forget him.
…..

"João wake up! It's almost 9 p.m.!" Cat yelled to her friend. They were studying at the library but João had fallen asleep.
"Sorry Cat! I just had the weirdest dream!" he apologized and the girl rolled her eyes.
"Let me guess, it was about 4 green, giant turtles right? I think you're watching too much TV" she stated and smirked. She left the library, leaving the sleepy boy alone.
"TV? I don't think so" João said to himself and looked at the window. Three shadows were on a nearby roof. It appeared that they were watching him.
"Happy twenty-sixth birthday Donatello" he whispered and went after Cat.

I can´t belive that I dedicated this piece of junk to my best friend.
Happy 26th birthday TMNT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Never forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget   Never forget Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 pm

That's so sweet, haha! It works on the levels that... well, I wasn't expecting Don to die - I figured that all of those thoughts were coming in a flash and he'd be okay. Good going with an uplift to a sad event. I especially like the reference to his encounter with Jack Kirby. That I didn't see coming, either. I wish I still had that issue. My only problem is with Raph's accent coming through in the writing. It works in a speech bubble, but when he's narrating, it can be distracting. Perhaps it's just me, but I think that may be helpful. I was definitely fond of Mikey taking it the hardest. Especially because of the original film, Mike and Don work well as a pair. They complement each other, from a writing perspective. Have you any other stories?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

Never forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget   Never forget Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 am

Thanks for your opinion and for your advice Genesis! And yes, I have 3 more stories on ff.net but only one of them´s complete. If you wanna read them, here´s the link
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Never forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget   Never forget Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:59 am

oh i love this but i feel so bad for Donnie
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

Never forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget   Never forget Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 am

thanks. me too...*sniff* XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never forget   Never forget Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never forget
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: