TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5998 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 am

"There are so many things we didn't get to know about the future Hik- Luna!" said Betty sadly. "We'll have to make sure no one else dies."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:17 pm

"How is she?" Zoe asked Don whispered to Don when he left the infirmary.
"Oh, she's fine! She's just talking with Betty. They'll come meet us soon" he informed and Zoe sighed of relief.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:29 am

Betty joined the others. "Anyone still hungry? I make some nice sandwiches!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 am

"Oh, yep please!" Mikey practically flew out of his seat at the mention of food, making Luna laugh slightly to herself. He paused and looked at her. "Did you just...laugh?"
Luna stopped, then glanced away. "No."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 am

"There is nothing wrong with laughing," said Betty, going into the kitchen. April had shown her where everything was while the others had been fighting the Shredder. She got to work.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Luna shrugged, not looking at anyone. "I just...don't usually have a reason to be happy, so it feels weird whenever I am." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:12 pm

"Well, with these guys around, every sinle day's filled with laughter" Leonardo told her.
"Yeah but sometimes that's not a good thing" Zoe commented and smirked
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:45 am

Mikey was balancing a plate on his beak, making Betty laugh and clap. Then he flicked his beak and the plate went flying upwards.

CRASH!

"My bad!"

"... Good point," said Leo.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Luna smiled before picking up the pieces of said plate. "You want to balance it properly, like this." She told Mikey as she tilted her head back, placing another plate on her nose. It balanced fine and stayed that way as she walked around the room. "See?" She grinned before whipping her head back, catching the plate as it flew up in the air. "Oh, and catch it of course." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:56 pm

"Woah. Do that again! Do that again!" Michelangelo begged. He was behaving like a 5 year old.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Luna raised an eyebrow at him then sighed, face-palming. "Great..." She sighed before doing as he asked, this time the place was on it's edge, balancing carefully.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Mikey then started clapping. "Do you know any more funny tricks?" he asked and everyone sighed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:46 pm

"Maybe later." Luna muttered before her phone vibrated. She pulled it out of her pocket and read the txt message aloud. " 'Hey just saw on news ur house got attacked u ok? saki called police da police found ur parents but not u u all good? call me if ur ok luv val'." She sighed then, to the others surprise she dropped the phone onto ground and crushed it. "Drat."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:12 am

"What's wrong?" asked Betty, concerned.

"Something big," remarked Mikey, gazing down at the remains of Luna's phone. "That was a nice phone."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:39 am

"A nice phone, but at least she warned me." Luna muttered. "Saki's told her a fake story, she didn't buy it, and text me to warn me that he's trying to hunt me - and probably you guys too - down."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:50 am

"Shreddie's never found us before," said Mikey.

"But still..." Leo looked worried. "Maybe a temporary relocation would be a good idea, before Shredder floods the sewers with the Foot."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"Or floods the sewers themselves." Don added worriedly. "The lair isn't strong enough to keep out all that water and it would restricts or even cut off our surface activity."
Luna's head hung slightly. She hadn't meant to bring this trouble upon them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20