TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Tasha laughed and nodded. "Yeah, he was friends with my father before he died." She explained, setting Jess on the floor and letting her crawl around.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:41 pm

"May he rest in peace," said Donnie putting a hand on her shoulder in comfort.
"Hug her, stupid," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:20 am

Tasha laughed, slightly embarassed at Venus' coment but blinked when Don did actually hug her. "How is The Ancient One, anyway? I haven't seen him since I was a little girl."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:59 pm

"He's good," said leo.
"Farts alot though," said Venus in a mutter.
"VENUS MA-!" began her mother.
"MAE HAMATO SHOW MORE RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDER!" Venus finished. "I know, I know."
"As it should b," said Splinter.
"Yes, father," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Tasha laughed. "Still the same then. Honestly, if you think he's bad now, then never give him curry."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Debbie wrinkled her eyebrows, now extremely confused. She shrugged to herself, subconsciously gathering the empty dishes at the table. "You guys sure do have an interesting family." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:37 pm

"Yup!" Mikey grinned as he picked up Jess and threw her up in the air, the turtlette shrieking with joy.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:23 pm

"Mikey!" scolded Donnie. "If you drop her!"
"I won't!" responed Mikey catching the little girl.
"As Tasha first dear," said Akiko. "Remember she's not of our cousins."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:59 pm

"I can't wait for them to arrive! It's been a while since we had our own family reunions" Rose stated.
"Almost 2 years to be precise. I wonder how mom and dad are. I bet the old cotage's still the same" Elizabeth mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Tasha's face fell slightly but she smiled. "I've never had a family reunion before...my parents died when I was younger. So I'm looking forward to yours." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:39 pm

"You guys had a cottage?" asked Venus. "Neat-o."
A large knock was heard at the door.
"Hey, let us in!" called a male voice.
"LET US IN! LET US IN!" a little girl's voice began to chant.
"Looks like you won't have to wait long," said Mikey.
"Family," sighed Raph, going to get the door. When he did there were a bunch of "Hey, Raph. We weren't expecting you to be here." s and such as a family with parents no older than twenty four, an old woman slightly hunched over and no taller than Venus, and five kids walked into the room.
"Hello, everyone!" said Akiko.
"Aunt 'Kiko!" called out the oldest boy, who was three almost four, who had very short dirty blond hair and blue eyes who went to hug Akiko. Once he did he asked. "Where my M&M's?"
"Eiji!" scolded the the mother.
"It's okay, Aileen," said Akiko, handing all the kids except the infant they had a baggie of M&Ms.
"So what's with all the company?" asked the father, whose name was Jacob.
"Me and the guys got in a bit of an adventure last night," replied Venus.
Raph came back carrying a little girl with light brown hair down to her neck, was a bit pudgy, was two almost three and looked like she be ready to be the next Hamato family ninja any minute. That was Tammy.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Tasha grinned at the new family, Jess and Alice hiding in Mikey and Don's arms respectively. "Aww they're shy." She laughed, gently brushing her hand through Alice's short brown hair. "It's ok, they won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 pm

"Tammy might," said Donnie. The little girl growled on cue in Raph's arms.
"Not us, though!" said the oldest girl, a kindergartner. "I'm Regan! That's Eiji." She pointed to the oldest boy. "That's Tammy." She pointed to her sister in Raph's arm. "He's Brian." She pointed the chubby almost-two-year-old with strawberry blond hair (the only one who had this color) that had toddled over to Mikey, much to the orange clad turtle's pleasure. "And that's Blaine." She pointed to the little infant girl in the carry-out car seat.
'Regan talks a lot.' mouthed Donnie to Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 pm

'I guessed.' Tasha smiled back before noticing that Jess had vanished. "Oh dear...Jessica, get down from there!" She yelled suddenly, walking over to where her daughter was perched on top of hte fridge. "How on earth did you get up there?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 pm

"Oh wow. Lot of people." Debbie whispered to herself. Her eyes widened.

"It's ok." Leo smiled at her.

Debbie blushed. "That was sweet of him." She thought to herself, feeling even more uncomfortable then before.

"Did I say something?" He asked in concern.

"Ah, no! No! Sorry!"

"You don't need to apologize."

"Right! Sorry!"

Leo laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:03 pm

"Good love," said Venus. Her brothers did not know how to react to girls at all.
"Wow," said Regan, "Jessica is a good climber."
"Come on," said Jacob, who was tall (which was a rare thing in the family), and got the little girl off the fridge. He handed her to Donnie, who happily took the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:36 am

"Thank you, Jacob." Tasha smiled at the boy, having just remembered his name. "You've got the same name as my brother did, funny that." Her smile flickered for a moment but she petted Jess on her head. "Silly girl."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:56 pm

"It's pretty common," said Jacob.
"You should been there when Jessica decided to hurt Skyler back at the concert we went to," laughed Venus. "Too funny!"
"Oh, V," said Raph with a shake of his head.
"Yeah, she's not bad though," said Skyler.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Tasha laughed as she put her daughter back on the ground. "Maybe we should move to another room?" She suggested. "It is getting a bit crowded in here and Jess might decide to climb into the oven next." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:16 pm

"Yeah, come on, there's a nice lounge room with a computer over there," said Donnie pointed to a room connected to the kitchen.
"Is that cousin Donnie's girlfriend?" asked Eiji at that moment. Donnie began to blush fiercely as Venus did her infamous cackle.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Debbie suppressed a giggle, having overheard Eiji's comment. "Cute!" She stayed in the kitchen, continuing to gather plates and wash them. She had a hard time with new people. Especially families.

"Mom, why'd you have to leave the oven on? You're cooking's awful in the first place." Debbie wondered, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Are you alright?" A voice asked behind her.

Debbie jumped, yelping. She turned and saw Leo standing behind her with a few dirty dishes.

"Sorry. It's a ninja thing." He smiled embarrassedly.

"Oh no! It's ok! Sorry, I was just washing dishes. It's the least I can do to thank you and your family for letting me stay here."

"Are you...crying?"

"What? Oh! No! Sorry!"

Leo sighed. This girl was interesting. "You don't have to say sorry, remember?"

"Oh...right...sor-"

Leo gave her a look.

"Uh...I mean, right."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:31 am

Tasha's face turned a dull pink and she stared down at the floor, unsure of what to say or do. "Um..." She began but trailed off when she had to stop Jess from climbing back atop of the fridge. "Silly girl, you have no fear of anything do you?" She laughed, walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch with the girl in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Tammy crawled out of Raph's arms and toddled over to Jess. She looked the little turtle staright in the eye and growled then said. "You wanna play wit me?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:48 pm

"So Aileen, looks like you have a pretty big and...'unusual' family. And no offense, but you look too young to already have this amount of kids" Elizabeth commented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Tasha laughed, gently placing Jess on the floor so she could play with Tammy. "Be nice." She said, swearing that Jess rolled her eyes at her before crawling toward Tammy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next