Welcome to 3985 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 pm

O, mighty fanfic *bows*, I will finally post you. Now will you let me sleep at night?
(LOL )

The loud deisel roar of motorcycles erupted over the streets. Racing along North Hampton, came two red motorbikes with sidecars. The riders were heavily cloaked in thick rider gear. Long wool sweatpants, large hoodies, and helmets of various colors. Inapropriate dress for the season. It may be early September, and late afternoon, but it was still fairly hot. The riders must be sweating horribly under all that.

But a little secret about the riders...

They don't have sweatglands.

They screeched to a loud stop in front of a small building with a large sign that read, S Comics, with the S resembling a lightning bolt.

"Normally I'll be oozing with comic book geekness pulling up here." one rider replied sadly. He had an Australian-surfer accent. He sounded around fifteen.

The other rider chortled, "What's the matta, Mikey? Got a problem?" This rider sounded slightly older; a deep voice, and a New York accent. "Should I run you by again the bet that YOU LOST!!" He intentionly yelled.

"Do you have to remind me?" He blushed under his helmet at the sight of some cute teenage girls giggling in a huddle, "That ninja was in my blind spot."

"And..." the other boy pushed

"And...you have to pick a comic that I have to read."

They dismounted their bikes, turned off the ignition, and went inside.

TMNTMNT

Inside the shop was crowded with shelves and shelves of comics. On the walls were posters of various comics. On each corner of the shop were display cases containing action figures. THere was no one inside, save for an overweight old man by the cash register.

"Hey, Mikey, Raph." The old man greeted the two boys, "You kids can take off the gear. I'm having a slow day today."

"Thanks, Steve." The boys chided in unison.

The boys took off their helmets and jackets and hung them up on some coathangers. If you didn't know the boys well enough, their true apearance would have shocked you into fainting (which has happened more than once). They each had a unique shade of green skin. The shorter one had an bluish-green tone, while the taller one had more of a dark jade green. They both had a large green shell on their backs, connecting to yellow plasteron on their front. Their faces had a large beak. They were large, humanoid turtles.

But that wasn't all. They had masks around their eyes that went completely around their heads, long tails of fabric coming out of the knot. The taller one had a red mask, while the shorter one had an orange headband. They both had leather knee and elbow pads, wristbands, and belts. Tucked into the belts were weapons of different kinds. The red-masked turtle had twin sais, and the orange-masked turtle had two nunchucku.

The red-masked turtle pushed his brother aside, chuckling to himself.

"Raph, you big meanie." He replied

"Shut up, Mikey, and let me work." Raph snapped back, not wiping away his grin.

He began to examin the comics.

Mikey groaned, "Great, what's he got in store for me?"

"Well," inclined Steve, "according to where he's looking at, a comic that's completly contradictory to your taste, Michelangelo."

He groaned again, "Just like Raphael."

Raph serched around the comics, the comic shop in silence. Then he yelled in triumph, startling Mikey and Steve. Before anyone could count to three, Raph shoved a comic book into Mikey's face.

"Haha! Read it and weap!" Raph cackled happily.

Mikey toook the comic and read it aloud, his voice breaking.

"T-The Nine and the Black Six-teen. Raph, you picked a wolf comic!"

"So?"

"Hey, calm down, Mikey. Wolf comics are big right now. And..." his voice fell to a whisper, so Mikey had to lean in to hear him "you lucked out. That comic has superpowers, supervillains, all that kind of stuff you like, Mikey."

Mikey suddenly wore a big grin on his face, but he forced it down, now that Raph was glaring at him.

"Uh...how much?"

"I'll throw in the second and third edition just for you. $16.50."

TMNTMNT

The motorbikes sped off into the sunset, making their way towards New York.

Next time...

"What the SHELL?!"

Last edited by CrazdMikeyfan15 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Wow. Just..wow. I love everything about this chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanks. Meanie Raphie LOL. New update coming soon
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:15 pm

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us
TMNT 2k3
Chapter 2: Family

They rounded the corner, stopping in front of an old, rundown warehouse. Raph pushed a button on his motorbike, and the garage door creaked open.

Inside was mostly empty, save for a few desks, a toolhanger, a code box, and a large, green, armored van. The two turtles walked their motorbikes inside and parked them by the van.

"C'mon, let's get home. The nights are getting chillier." Mikey said without shivering.

"Yeah," Raph agreed,"I don't wanna start hybernatin' on everyone."

They approached the code box. Mikey was about to push some buttons, then paused with a troubled look.

Raph groaned, "You forgot the password again, didn't 'cha?"

"If I say yes, will you beat me up?"

Raph glared at his younger brother, "Move OVER!! It's 3-5-5-4-1, laughin' boy!" He entered the code.

The ground started rumbling, and the ground in front of them started to split open. But instead of the ground turning to rubble, it opened up like it was on a hinge. A large, blue chamber rose out of the ground. The doors opened, revealing glowing, blue pipes that lit up the warehouse. Raph started to walk in.

"EH!!" Mikey shouted, causing Raph to freeze. "I believe beauty before age." Mikey took the lead and stepped inside.

"Eh. Ladies first, then." Raph shrugged and stepped inside.

The Chamber doors closed, and the ground started rumbling again. The Chamber sank into the ground. The ground swallowed it up, and the night was peaceful, save for the traffic outside.

TMNTMNT

The doors opened again, this time in a large, yellow-bricked room. It was two-storied, and it had a blue-bricked ceiling. The pillars holding the second story up had thick, red cables snaking around them. On the other side of the room had a stack of fourteen t.v.s a blue couch, and a smaller La-Z-boy chair closer to the t.v.s. A little to the right was a desk full of test tubes, blueprints, and electrictronics. No one was there, that was unusual.

"Hey, where are Leo and Don?" Mikey asked, rubbing his head.

"Don't you remember, Mikey? They said they'd be out building hopping nad won't be here when we got home?" It hit him, "Or were you in your own little world again, laughin' boy?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaabey..." Mikey said slowly, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Ugh, neva mind." He walked into the kitchen.

Mikey jogged to the couch, placed his bag on the other side of the couch, and grabbed the remote, and turned on the t.v.s. The first channel it went to was the news hour. He quickly changed it to the Hallmark channel, where M*A*S*H was playing.

Later, after Mikey watched two episodes of M*A*S*H and an episode of Friends, he turned off the t.v.s. His eye caught the top half of Raph's comic. He saw the title, and two angry yellow eyes glowing over a night sky. Curious, he grabbed the comic and opened to the first page.

"Ya done wit the t.v.s?" Raph asked, standing over Mikey.

"Yeah, you can go ahead."

"You don't wanna play Mortal Kombat with me?"

"No, you go ahead," His tone started to drawl.

"Ok..."

Raph turned on the Wii and insterted the game. The sound of the video game pierced the air, except for Mikey's ears

TMNTMNT

A little later, the garage door leading to the sewers opened. Raph and Mikey didn't look up from what they were doing. Two more lage, humanoid turtles. They looked similar to their brothers. One had a sea-blue mask with twin ninjato swords criss-crossing across his shell. He had emerald-green skin. The other had a voilet headband with a long bo staff on his shell. He had skin the color of dead grass.

"Uh...no one's going to say hi to us?" The blue-masked turtle asked. His voice sounded like a leader's; soft, kind, yet firm and makes his point known.

"Nope." Raph said with a snigger.

"Hi, Leo." Mikey droned monotonly.

"Wow, that can't possibly be Raph's comic." The violet-masked turtle said, glancing over Mikey shoulder. His voice sounded a bit nerdy, but kind and had a tough edge.

Mikey didn't reply.

"Hellooooo!" He repeated, "Earth-to-Mikey, Earth-to-Mikey."

"Let me read, Donnie!" Mikey snapped at his brother. Don edged away, going toward his desk.

"Geez, Mikey," Leo replied,"Did you intentionally choose something he would enjoy?" He whispered to Raph.

"No (AHH!! that hurt, bozo!). That's a wolf comic he's reading."

"Either that was a misfire, or Steve slipped him something else." Leo responded, while grabbing the other Wiimote and joining Raph. "You're toast, Raph!"

"Leo, that is so unlike you!" Don said, grinning and holding a large pile of blueprints. "Looks like this day will just get weirder and --whoops!" Don dropped his bueprints and knocked Mikey's comic out of his hands and burying it under the mountain of blueprints.

"Donnie!!" Mikey yelled, furious, "It just got interesting!!" He dug around the pile and fished out his comic.

"Sorry, Mie. I--"

"If you guys are gonna interupt me, the I'm leaving!!!" He grabbed his bag and stormed off.

"Hey," Don complained

"Hey, careful when he get angry." Raph said

"Not that, he changed my blueprints!"

"What?"

"I don't know what, but it's slightly different somehow."

"And that matters..how?"

"...Not really, now that I think about it. Eh." He shrugged and placed his blueprints on his desk

"I'm going to bed."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 pm

*sigh* Another great chapter. Next please!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey, guys, sorry for the long wait. I was working on,like, five different drafts of this next chapter and I finally got one I'm satisfied with.

Mikey's wolf-comic geekdom actually lasted longer than expected. Every day, the second after training was done, he'd rush to the couch with a brand-new issue and read. Rph tried to sneak into Mikey's room to steal an issue of Turtle Titan, thinking that Mikey would be too distracted to notice. Boy, was he wrong. Mikey gave him a big, stinging welt on the back of his head. Every day, his brothers would try to pry him away from his comic by giving him tasks to do. Only one-third actually worked. So, in a month, he read thirty issues.

It was the middle of October, Halloween decorations hanging everywhere. Leo was training with Raph (mostly to let Raph blow some steam before he blew up in someone's face), Don was finishing up his contraption, and Mikey was on issue thirty-two. Mikey's mouth was hanging open, so Don decided to do something about it.

"Mikey, I need help."

Mikey acted like he didn't hear him.

"Mikey, I'm serious..." Anger rising in his voice.

Mikey coninued to give him the silent treatment.

Don groaned and grabbed an air horn.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Mikey yelped and his comic fell out of his hands.

"Donnie--!!"

"I need help, in case you didn't hear me the first time."

"I know you're just doing this to keep--" Don snatched the comic from the floor. "Hey!!" Mikey stood to get the comic away from Donnie, but Don was too fast for him.

"You can have it back AFTER you help me." Don commanded.

Leo and Raph giggled.

"Ok, you want to read your comic, right?" Mikey nodded so hard it looked like it would fall off. "Good. Now hand me the ratchet." Don pionted towards the siver tool. Mikey obeyed.

"Why can't I help and--"

"Because you'll get so dug into the comic, you'll block out everything else. Phillips screwdriver and some screws." Mikey did as he was told.

"So..what does it do."

"It's a tracter beam."

"What's that?"

"It draws object towards you. You should have seem it plenty of times on t.v."

"Cool."

"Now for the pocketknife." Mikey obeyed.

"Hey, is this the remote!" He picked up a small box with a lot of buttons and a joystick, but Don snatched it back.

"I don't trust you with my remotes, especially after that BattleShell incident."

"Rub it in, why don't 'cha?"

"All right, just one more thing. Welding mask and torch, please?" Mikey obeyed once again. "Stand back." Like a good dog, Mikey did so.

The torch lit up, sending sparks everywhere. Mikey spotted his comic on the table and, against his better judgement, snuck to get it back. He snatched it back without Don noticing, and sat back down onto the couch.

"I knew it," Don said once the sparking stopped, "You can't stay off that comic for very long."

"So?" Mikey joked

"So...I'm gonna take it from you." With a smirk, he raised his tractor beam so it pointed right at the comic book. He turned the dial on the remote up slowly, the laser slowly warming up in response. Then it sparked dead. "Dang it."

"Ha ha! Guess I'm keeping my--" He cut off. The laser started up suddenly and started to shake and whine horribly. Don backed away, Mikey stood up, Raph and Leo stopped sparring.

"Bad," Don trembled

"Bad," Mikey echoed

"Oh, bad bad bad bad bad bad." Raph and Leo echoed in unison

When they finally got the feeling back into their legs, they ducked behind the couch and prepared for the worst. A bright grey-green light shot towards the couch. The whining became deafening and a long, thick beam of the light shot towards the garage door leading to the sewer and dissapeared, but it wan't done yet. If that whining noise was deafening, the whining became loud enough to shatter glass, and the light filled the room. A scream peirced over the noise and a thunk ended the chaos. The machine spilled smoke the same color of Mikey's skin, blinding them still.

There was a tense silence.

"You check, Leo," Raph whispered so quietly that he could've been mouthing the words.

"No way. Donnie."

"Not in a million Trigons, Mikey."

He was slient, "Fine."

He peaked over the couch, and his jaw hit the floor.

"What?" His brother whispered and peaked as well, and their jaws hit the floor.

"What the shell?!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:17 pm

AAH!! Update this, it's really good! XD

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Thanks, guys!! This next chapter's a bit difficult, but the next update is soon! I promise!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 am

Yeah! Update soon will ya?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:40 pm

I am sooooooooooo saorry for the long wait. This chapter was as hard as shell, plus, school sucks. Here it is, at last.

The four brothers had to rub their eyes in order for it to sink in.

Rub Rub Rub

Nope, it was still there. A rather small wolf with large ears, a shortish tail and large paws, almost...cartoonish. But it wasn't those feature that made them wide-eyed; her fur was yellow, almost blonde, with patches of muddy-brown on her paws, on spot on her left ear(which were flatted against her head), and a ring around her tail(which was between her legs).

She was staring at the tvs, apparently fastinated, but the brothers could see her face in the reflection. She had a haiirline that slicked backwards, a long muzzle, and very large eyes: way too large to be a normal wolf's.

Unfortunatly, since the Turtles could see the wolf, the wolf could also see them. Her eyes lit up un surprise and she whirrled around. Nothing. Could they have been a trick of her eyes?

That was a close one. The boys lay panting with adrenaline. She almost saw them.

"Falljoy..." Mikey practically mouthed, but the others saw him.

"What?" They whispered

Mikey pretended not to hear them. "It's her...in the flesh...no way."

"Who's there?!" Demanded a voice; a light-sounding female voice.

The Turtles clamped their beaks shut.

"I heard voices!" The bodyless voice went on, "I know I may give the apperance of danger, but please, I swear on Irion, I will not harm you." The voice had a tone of formality, and sounded scared, but also something that told them it was not lying.

Before anyone could stop him, Mikey got up from behind the couch. The wolf lay on the floor, her front paws covering her eyes in fear. Mikey took silent, slow steps towards her. It was silent, except for the wolf wimpering, they must be holding their breath.

"F-Falljoy?" Mikey said quietly and as kind as he could manage.

The wolf yelped loudly and lept in the air. She did a 360 in the air and landed so that she faced the Turtle. Her eyes were solid aqua, and long, 6-inch fangs portruded from her mouth. Absolutly terrifying.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Mikey yelped and started taking startled steps backwards, into the couch. He landed with a shlunk.

She gasped, somehow, and spoke, "I-I'm sorry!" She blinked once, and her eyes went to eye whites and irises, her fangs slid back into her jaw, "I truly am sorry, turtle warrior." Her ears slicked back and her knees sank in an apologetic bow.

Mikey stopped panting so loud and stood up. He didn't peek over the couch, "Come on, guys, get out from behind there. She won't hurt us."

Falljoy wore a confused look on her face, then it turned to suprise as the remaining three brothers files out from behind the couch.

"Not one, but four Warrior Turtles?"

"Yes," Leo was the first to talk, "and no. There are four of us, yes. But we're not warriors. We are ninja,"His tone had pride in it, "warrior is more Raph's style."

"Don't you start tha' again, Leo!" Raph snappily warned his older brother.

Falljoy couldn't help but smile; family.

"Well," she implied while, surprising three of the four Turtles, stood erectly and comfortably on her hind legs, "Whether you are warriors or ninja, I am pleased to make your aquaintence."

She stuck out a brown paw, now resembling a hand. Leo hesitated for a moment, then took it in a handshake.

"I beleive introductions are in order," Falljoy said peacefully, "I am Falljoy; leader of the Nine and neice of the Alpha of the mighty Lampuura wolf pack."

"Doesn't it go 'Daughter of...'?" Donnie put in.

"Donnie," Mikey scolded his brother.

A look of sadness washed over her face, and tears started to play under her eyelids. But before she could start crying, the tvs suddenly flared to life. Standing over the remote with one of his back paws on the ON button, was a small, orange tabby kitten.

"Klunk," Mikey scolded, his tone rising and falling. He picked up his cat and made to turn off the tvs.

"No!" Mikey froze, "I wish to see this."

It was the news hour. "...all their valuables have been taken, and the parents have been found dead on the floor along with their pet rotweiler, Rocky." THe newswoman went on, "The children were found under the crawl space with their siamese cat. They were shaken, and a few bruises, but otherwise unharmed--" Mikey turned the tvs off.

With her head down and her ears slicked back, Falljoy began to cry.

"I know how those children feel..."

Leo put a comforting hand on her shoulder. Falljoy looked up and, through her tears, smiled.

Her head snapped up, a terrified expression now on her face. Leo drew his hand back, startled. Blinding pure-while light engulfed her body, blinding her from their view.

"Falljoy?" Leo's hand made for where he thought her shoulder was.

"Leo, DON'T!!!" Mikeye called out

Too late. Leo's hand struck home. With a startled shout, the same facial expression came over his face. The light engulfed him as well, leaving both the wolf anf the turtle in the mass of while light.

"LEO!!!" Raph called out and made for his frozen brother.

"RAPH!!!" Mikey grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the light. "You can't interupt it, unless you want it to affect you too!"

"WHAT affects us?!" Donnie demanded.

"Falljoy has moments that she can't comtroll where she literally relives her most painfull memories. Though it's all in her mind, she starts glowing, and anyone who comes in contact with her relives it too!"

"Well, is there anything we can do?"

"All we can do is wait...and watch."
Back to top Go down
mikeyanddonniegirl

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Mikey and Donnie!!!
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:29 pm

im the one who read it first and on PAPER!!! Donny Mikey crazy
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:10 am

Lucky you! Moving on, WO-HO! Wonderful! Update the next soon!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Yayness! I loved this chapter...can't wait for the next! XD

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Ooooooooooh!! What's Leo seeing? Confused
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:51 pm

I wanna know what he's seeing! *shakes fish* Hurry up, girl!

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Early Update! LOL!

The world was spinning; Leo was having a hard time holding onto his lunch. He squeezed his eyes shut, and waited for the spinning to stop.

The spinning did stop, yet he didn't stop moving. His legs were pumping at full speed, and his arms? Was he on all fours? He opened his eyes, and instantly regretted it.

The first thig he felt was a terrible surge of exhastion and adrenalin, but he kept running...he had to. The next thing he realized was a long, yellow cylinder potruding from his face. Sticking out of the the cylinder was a small ball of dark-grey fur. He finally looked up; the scene was nothing but raw panic. Multicolored wolves of different sizes and builds ran in random patterns, scooping up pups and carrying them to dens that dotted the area.

The racket of the panicked shouts and howls of almost too much for his somehow increased hearing, but heard bits and phrases like "SEATTLE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!", or, "Do we have them all?!"

He glanced beside himself, and small brown wolf ran beside him; she had grey markings on her paws, her ears, one in the shape of a lighting bolt on her back, and one the shape of a single looping coil. She had a long hairline that covered one eye The sight of her scared him a little, but somehow a strong sense of familiarity came from her.

There was small puddle coming up, and by some instict, he looked down. If he was surprised in the past, this new surprise overtook them by a thousand miles. He wasn't his normal emerald-green turtle skin, his skin was golden-blonde. His shell was gone, replaced with a tail with a single ring of brown. He saw his brown paws stepping by the puddle, except he didn't have paws, nor fur. He realized with a sickening jolt: He was a wolf, he was Falljoy.

But part of that jolt was sheer terror, for his own reflection wasn't the only thing he saw in that puddle. There was a pea-green entity above him. He pumped his wolf-legs harder.

This is the end. I'm gonna die. He heard Falljoy's voice in his head. What was she thinking about?

Some other instiuct made him turn his head. The wolf that was running beside him before was flying towards him. She had a ring of yellow fur around the eye he could see. Surprise was in her emerald-green eyes; the same exact color of his turtle skin.

Of course, he thought all of this in a nanosecond. The wolf smacked into him with enough force to send them both off their course, and flying into a nearby den. When they recovered, he whirrled his head around. A bright-green snake tail flew by. Panting heavily, he put the ball of fur down.

The ball turned out to be a small pup, no older than a month. He had very large ears, a long tail, and black chevron markings. The same weird familarity came from him. The pup cowered on his paw.

They weren't alone in the den. There were two other wolves in the den. One was grey with lighter grey and brown markings, and looked elderly. The other one was a bit more unusual; chocolate-brown with pink markings. He knew enough about wolves and mentaly prepared him for an attack, though "Falljoy" didn't. Once again, familiarity came from these two wolves. Somehow, he had a feeling there would be no attack from these two wolves.

The grey pup hobbled over to the chocolate-and-pink wolf, who gratefully took him into her paws. THat's when Leo realized just how small the chocolate one really was.

The pup spoke, "Wha-what's gonna happen, Pepci?" Pepsi? Like the soda?

"I-I don't know--" She stopped suddenly, good reason.

The distilling silence was broken by the sound of flesh ripping, bone crunching, and yelping that made Leo's heart tug, followed by a sickening thud that made everyone wince.

"HONEYDEW!!!" Came a painfully familar male voice.

What else was new?

How about more sickening ripping noises and yelping? Nope, that happened before, only now it happened twice.

Once the chaos outside was done, a tense silence spilled over them. A stench filled the air as well, the stench of death.

The next thing Leo realized was that he walking, with the first brown wolf, toward the entrance of the den. He had a bad feeling.

The old one spoke, "Falljoy, Camaro, I think I need to look first." So, the brown one's name was Camaro.

They both acted like they didn't hear him. They looked outside. Big mistake.

Laying in their own blood and various parts were missing, lay two very large wolves. One was light grey with brown running down his back. The other was a solid familar golden-blonde. The familiarity was absolutely heart-wrenching.

"Mother, Father, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Both Leo and Falljoy screamed, the hot sting of tears played on the edge of his eyes.

He willed himself to run toward the dead wolves, Falljoy had the same idea. His legs pumped hard, wanting so bad to be by his "parents". Only now, now matter how hard he tried, he only got farther away. Getting scared and angry, he pumped even harder.

TMNTMNT

He stumbled over himself and landed in a heap. He opened his eyes. Wait, did he? It was just as dark. He squeezed his eyes shut. He could feel the skin pulled over his eyes, but it still was all black. He recollected himself and stood up. Where was he? Some sort of dark void. He looked around, but there was nothing, nothing but darkness.

He shut his eyes, they stung. He opened them again, and they started stinging again. Was the darkness stinging his eyes?

He wandered around for a moment or two, when his right arm shot out in front of him, though he couldn't see it. He quickly lost all feeling in his arm, and it started stinging, like hot searing. He snapped his eyes shut as tight as he could and waited for it to be over.
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Mikeeeey & Leooooo <3
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 am

new readeer xD
that story's great!for a minute I thought Leo was gonna see his bad memories like before Tales of Leo but ya made this thing just AWESOME!
and I'm a Mike fan too!
please go on! Leos smiling
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Oh wow...I hope leo comes out of this unscarred! XD

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Well, not physically scarred, but emotionally, yes.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Agh! Leo! Dang it all this story is amazing! I wonder if he's inside Falljoy's mind....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:53 pm

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for!! Anime smile

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 6: Light and Truth

Leo stumbled back and landed flat on his shell. The bright light stung his eyes, yet he kept them wide open. The sewer air was alien to his lungs, yet he kept panting loudly. Falljoy fell onto her knees and started sobbing loudly into her paws. He could hear his brother's mumbles, but they were drowned out by what he has seen and heard.

"I'm going to die--"

(Rrrrrrrrrrip, Yelp)

"Mother, Father, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--!!"

"W-what's going to happen, Pepci?"

"...Leo? Leo!!" Raph's voice was slowly coming into focus. "Leo, can you hear me?!" He smacked him right on the cheak, causing Leo to focus immediatly.

"Yeah. yeah, I-I think so." He realized how out-of-breath he sounded, and slowed his breathing.

Mikey pushed Raph out of the way, "What memory was it?! What did you see?!" Mikey was grasping Leo's shoulder strap

"Panic. Silence. Bone's crunching. Death. Two dead wolves lying in their own blood."

Mikey's expression went from demanding to sympathetic. "So that's why she's acting like that."

Leo looked over at Falljoy. She was sobbing awfully loud on Donnie's shoulder, her tears leaving a streak on his skin.

"Shell, that was awfull." Leo clutched his head. It felt like it was going to explode.

"Of course it is. It's her worst memory."

Leo glanced back over to Falljoy, he felt sympathetic for her.

"Not only is it awfull, it's exhausting. I won't be surprised if she falls asleep."

"Must be hard." Raph said

"In more ways than one." Leo was surprised just how serious his happy-go-lucky brother has gone.

Her breathing has slowed a little, but tears still ran down her furry face.

Leo tried to stand up, but his knees were weak. He would have fallen over, if Raph didn't catch him by his arm.

"Why don't 'cha go see Master Splinter, he'll help ya out."

Leo got some feeling in his legs again and started wobbling towards his Master's room. He past Falljoy, who's tears stopped and her breathing turned to slow and steady breaths. Donnie gave him a sad look and made to put the sleeping wolf on the couch.

TMNTMNT

He arrived at the screen door. The soundproofer hanging on the door mocking him. He doubted Master Spilner heard anything.

He made to knock.

"Enter, my son." Came a familiar, elderly voice on the other side.

Leo did as he was told and entered. The room was lit by dozens of candles, casting a warm glow across the room. The floor was stone, and tapestry bearing the Yin-Yang sign hung on the parallel wall. A rug with a small table was in the middle of the room. Kneeling by the table was a large, grey rat. He had large eyebrowys, a long, pink tail, and a battered robe draped over his body. In his hands he held a glass orb.

"Visiting Master Yoshi again, sensei?"

"Yes, my son."

"Well, y-you sure missed a lot of drama."

"How so my son?"

The whole story tumbled out of Leo's mouth like New York during Rush Hour. The machine, Falljoy, the vision, everything. Splinter listened intently and did not interupt.

"... the worst part was that it was so dang real. I felt everything: from the feeling of wind in fur to the tears." Leo put a hand to his headband. It was wet. Was he really crying?

"My son, I want you to make Falljoy feel as welcome as you can during her stay. And when she wakes, I wish to speake to her." He grasped and empty coffeypot. "You may leave, my son."

"Yes, sensei."

TMNTMNT

Mikey found the comic by the tvs. It was still a bit hot, the edges a bit singed, but whole. He opened to where he left off, the pages crackling in distress.

In-fer-no... Opie said in a caption that made him sound weak.

"You still wanna read that, huh?" Raph said behind him. There was no anger in his tone.

Mikey paused, then he closed the comic book and shoved it in Raph direction.

"Not really," Mikey's voice forlorn

Mikey slumped into the smaller chair and buried his head into his hands.

"You ok, Mikey?" Donnie asked

"Not really," Mikey repeated

Raph and Donnie exchanged confused looks.

"Well, what's wrong?" Donnie asked, shrugging.

"It'll sound stupid."

"No, it won't."

"We give ya our word," Raph crossed his plasteron

"Ok. Ever since I started reading the first page," Mikey started, "It pulled me in, as you could apparently tell. And many characters I can relate to. I mean, I'm practically around them every day. Amber's like you, Raph, Dakota's like you, Donnie, and I'm like Chevvyon."

"Then who am I like?" Came a voice behind them. Leo was walking towards them, looking like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"Easy," He turned his head towards the snoring wolf, "You're looking at her."

Leo joined the small crowd.

"But," Mikey went on, "Actually seeing one of the characters, especially the main character, it's just...new. Yes I know, the Justice Force is real, but this comic is just waaaaaaaaaaay too fictional to be true."

There was a soft silence, until Raph broke it.

"Well, what's her story?"

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 am

Is it ok if I marry this fanfic? Is that allowed? Smile Absolutely riveting! Sigh. It's so beautiful! The perfect fusion of heavy and light.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Hmmmmmmm, will I have time to finish this chapter b4 anyone catches me?

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 7: Friends and Enemies

"...family ties to the enemy, making it even harder to fight them."

What are they talking about? Falljoy was just waking up. This was all she has heard of their conversation so far.

There was a silence.

"Wow. No wonder you were so drawn into it," She heard Donnie say softy, "It's so different from the other comics you read."

"Somehow this Slither sounds familiar." Leo said with an angry edge

"Shredder?" Raph suggested

She couldn't go on without saying anything, "Slither, I spit at the sound of his name." She startled the four brothers, "Yes, he is like this Shredder of yours. Just as twisted and demented."

She attepted to sit up, but her paws lost their grip and slid. Donnie, being Donnie, helped her up.

"Thank you, Donatello," All attention in the room turned to Falljoy, "it takes so much energy out of you." She lifted her head up, peering into all the surprised eyes, "What?"

"How did you know my name?" Donnie asked.

"I know all your names."

"Since when?" Raph asked, almost stupidly.

"Since when my mind slipped." She got look that told her to explain.

"Leonardo, after you saw my memory, did you stand in a dark void where the darkness stung your eyes?"

Leo looked surprised, "Y-yes."

"That was me in yours. My mind slipped into yours, and I saw much."

"In that short space of time?"

"Your mind is restless, it runs amok."

Leo looked surprised and unhappy.

"I saw how you came to be, your childhood adventures, the mouser attacks. But not only events; I learned your names, the names of your allies and adversaries. Part of my weeping was for what you've been through."

In the corner of his eye, Leo caught Master Spilinter standing by his door with a tray of tea.

"Falljoy?"

She looked at him quizzically.

"Master Splinter wishes to talk to you." He pionted to him.

Falljoy whirrled around and saw Master Splinter. He wore an expression of compassion, which gave the wolf a secure feeling.

"Okay," She got up and walked toward the rat.

TMNTMNT

Master Splinter quietly closed the door.

"What do you wish of me, Master Splinter?"

He held out a small cup of tea to her, which she took, before speaking.

"I simply wish to get to know you."

"Well, where should I start?"

"Tell me whre you are from."

"I come from a place called the Vale. It's down in Arizona, and my dimention, so it's most likely you'll never find it." She sounded homesick.

He smiled warmly, making Falljoy smile too.

"Do you have family?"

"Yes, but it's missing two members," Her head lowered

"Leonardo told me about what he saw. You have my compassion."

"My sister, my cousins, uncle, I miss them."

He put a hand on her shoulder, "I lost my master at the hands of the Shredder."

"Slither murdered my parents, to get to me; the Shredder wanted your master."

He looked surprised, "Did my sons tell you?"

"No. It's complicated."

"I understand. I won't push you to tell me."

"Your sons are very kind and welcoming." She smiled, "I feel that I will be very comfortable here."

"You are very mature, my friend. You may help Michelangelo in his own maturity."

She chuckled.

"He enjoys reading about your world. I beleive you will be quite an influence for him."

The door opened.

"We're going to April's. Do you guys wanna come?" Leo said.

TMNTMNT

Karai knocked on her father's door.

"Enter!" Her father's demanding voice came from the other side of the door.

She obeyed and knelt before her father.

"Father, our spies have spotted the Turtles' van. May we pursure them?"

"Yes, Karai."

"That is not all. There is another with them."

"The rat?!"

She did not flinch, "It is not the rat. It appears to be a, blonde-colored wolf."

In the shadows behind her father, two piercing yellow orbs flared up angrily.

"What?!" Demanded a hissy, high-pitched voice.

"A blond wolf is accompaning the Turtles." Her tone didn't sway.

"That meddiling little instect!!!! Of course she follows me here!"

A sword case on the other side of the room fell over unexpectantly, while fierce growling filled the room.

"My friend, calm down." Oroku Saki said calmingly, "Perhanps we can use this to our advantage."

The growling stopped, turning into a horrible, peircing, laugh.

Karai wasn't liking this.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 am

Of course Shredder would team up with Slither. Stupid evil bad guys! Smile Great chapter!!!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Oh great...I hope Slither gets hit by the Turtle Van! XD

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   

Back to top Go down

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: