Welcome to 4043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:49 am

I inagined hos voice like Gollum's since it would make sence, and a bit funny too. Anime smile
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:53 pm

I hate it when people kick me off while I'm writing. Sorry for the wait.

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us
TMNT 2k3
Chapter 8: Homesick

April was rather purplexed to get the Turtle's call, and the mention of a surprise. She closed her shop down early for this reason. She wailted patiently at the cash register.

When she heard knocks on her back door, she jumped a little. The four turtles sniggered. April gave them a dirty look, which made them shut up.

There was a slouched figure with her head down behind them. She wore a large grey hoodie, which was drawn up over her head, and long grey sweatpants, way too big for her. April didn't reconize the figure right off, but the odd angle in her knees, the indentions of ears in the hoodie, the shadow of a muzzle, the bump in the sweatpants that meant a tail gave her an idea.

"Master Splinter?" She asked the hooded figure.

The Turtles sniggered behind her.

"What?"

Mikey pointed back to the figure, who was no longer hooded and her head was up. Falljoy's blonde fur glowed under the floresences, and her aque-blue blue eyes striking. April called out more in fear than surprise.

Falljoy giggled friendily, "Relax, Ms. O'Neil, I won't harm you." This surprised April even more.

"It's ok, April." Leo said, "She's not lying."

April relaxed a little.

"Hey, I reconize you from somewhere..."

"The comic The Nine and the Black Sixteen?" Falljoy implied.

"It was a comic, yes, but it's fictional." April got scared again. "Are you one of Bishop's poor test subjects?"

"No, I am THE Falljoy."

April laughed at this.

"No, she really is." Don said.

Everyone took turns explaining the story to April. She seemed shocked, but, then again, she's seen worse. When everyone finished, she invited them upstairs.

"Well, April, do you wanna come?" Leo asked

This was the first time today they mentioned going anywhere. "Where?"

"The MALL..." Mikey and Raph said unhappily, crossing their arms in disgust.

"For the electronics shops, for the machine." Don added hastily.

"But..why the mall? THere are plenty of shops other than the ones in the mall."

"Because SHE," Raph pionted an accusing finger at the wolf, "requested it."

Falljoy simply shrugged, "I've seen the way humans react to malls, especially females."

April's eyes lit up, "This'll be GREAT Falljoy!! You and me, looking at clothes together, having fun at the snack bar--" It hit her. "Darn it."

"What?" Everyone wanted to know.

"It may easy for you guys to slap on some clothes and pass as humans, but, her, it's not as easy. Her inverted knees, tail, and muzzle will be hard to hide."

Falljoy grinned, "No problem!"

Just like that, all the fur fell off of her. Acting like a curtain, she went from wolf standing on her hind legs to a human teenage girl in sweats. Her blonde hair was long and straight, with a highlight of mud-brown by her face. Her figure was skinny, but healthy and she had broad, muscular shoulders. Her face was not like those you see in magazines. She had freckles along her cheeks and nose, with acne dotting here and there. All in all, adorable. Everyone's mouth was open more to how she looked rather than that she was human.

She blushed, "What?! Do I have something in my hair?!"

Everyone snapped out of their stupor and shut their mouths.

"N-no!" Everyone shouted

"You look great!" April said with enthusiasm. "But, those sweats don't really work. C'mon." April beckoned Falljoy to follow her.

They both dissapeared into April's room, leaving the four Turlte brothers alone.

Boredom just kicking in, the bedroom door opened. April came out first, then a blonde girl in very striking clothes emerged. Even though they were very simple, contrasting to Falljoy's hair made it amazing. A simple navy-blue long sleeve shirt that was stretchy yet hugged her curves, some crisp, black jeans, and dark blue and black shoes completed the outfit. It was the perfect combination of dark and light. Once again, their mouths were on the floor.

"Oh, pick those up," April scolded.

TMNTMNT

When they arrived at the mall, everyone separated into groups. Donnie and Leo went into the Radioshack, Raph went into the Hot Topic, and Mikey stayed with April and Falljoy. April was right. It WAS easy for them to slap on some baggy clothes and pass as humans.

"Remember, I'm here to look at the MEN'S clothes," Mikey pionted out, "not to go with you guys on you're girly shopping spree." He made crawling motions with his fingers and stuck out his tougue.

April rolled her eyes.

They went to the Gap first, the unusual industial smell entering their noses. Falljoy sneezed. Mikey went to the men's section and left the girls to their business. April seemed overly eager, but Falljoy ran around with her and let her have her fun.

"Let's have you try this on," April handed her a pink skintight shirt, "then this one!" She handed Falljoy a shirt like her own.

Falljoy laughed, "You don't have much opportunities to do this, do you?"

"Not with someone else."

April started making for where the miniskirts were, Falljoy follwing closely behind. Suddenly, something caught the girl's eye, causing her to skid to a stop. April went on, not noticing that Falljoy stopped. Falljoy was staring at a line of shirts and P.J.s. Nothing special, really, except for the fact that it was Nine and Black Sixteen mercandice. She was mesmerised by shirts that showed she and Carmaro saying "Soul Sisters", and one showing Axle saying "My tricks never get old", and one showing Chevvyon and above him said "Party Dude", and one showing Opie--Her eyes grew wide. She took down the shirt.

The wolf had similar patterns of fur that Falljoy had, despite being grey with darker grey. The main fur color was a light cloudy grey, coupled with a much darker cloudy grey. The dark cloudy grey was splashed on all four paws, a ring around his tail, and instead of a spot on one of his ears, it ran down his muzzle, taking up half his face, coloring his ears, and descending down his neck. His nose was a chipmunk brown. His eyes were grass green and instead of eye whites, they were sun-yellow. The sight of him brought homesick tears to her eyes.

"My sweet Opillio," She hugged the shirt, "I'm coming for you, Opie."

April must've heard the girl's crying or noticed for once that she wasn't next to her. She walked up to the poor teenager.

"You want some things from this rack, don't you."

The girl glanced up, "If I could, I would get one of everything. At least I'd have a peice of home with me."

April gave the girl a tender smile and took five different shirts down.

I really will have a peice of home with me. She could do something she was sure only the writer knew about.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm

You guys don't likey my new chapter Cry
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Are you kidding me? I just read it! It's awesome! I wish I could turn from a girl to a wolf! That would be shell-tastic! Next chapter please!!! Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Sorry I didn't get to comment, life tried to kill me..literally XD

I love this story! Why would you think we hate this chapter?! D:

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Well, I found the chapter kinda weird, and it's only filler, I admit. Now, from this piont on, is the real action. I have a lot planned. (P.S.: I'm Sheashay100 on YT XD)

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 9: Just Humans

Falljoy walked out of the Gap with a large bag full of clothes April picked out for her. April was still inside, trying to weed out Mikey. Falljoy was told to wait outside.

She took out a shirt: It was red with Slither on it, saying "Don't Tread On Me". She despised Slither, but she found the shirt very comical. She giggled a little. She didn't realize, she was walking towards the center of the mall.

She took out another one: It was light brown with Amber in it, saying on the front "Whatever doesn't eat me..." and in the back said, "Had better start running!!" It showed Amber running towards you with her fangs and tail glowing.

"Hey, kid!" A man with a hard New York accent, harder than Raph's, called out.

"Me?" That's when she smacked into a pole.

"'At's where tha' pole is," He ran up to her and helped her up.

"Ow," she rubbed her head, "Wow, I didn't realize I was walking."

The man chuckled, "Don't yo' hate it when tha' happens?"

That's when Falljoy realized, the Gap was nowhere in sight. The man noticed Falljoy looking around.

"Ya lost?"

"Where is the store, Gap?"

The man looked perplexed at her manner of speech, but answered anyway, "On the other side of the store, that way." He pointed behind her.

"Thank you."

"Anytime," He walked away with a friendly smile.

She started to walk in the direction the man pointed in. She could smell the induvidual snack areas in the mall. She could smell forein foods, but they smelled like a combination of greasy delicious of fast food up to elegant French or Italian dishes. Her mouth was watering. She she slipped into a dream state. She imagined what those foods would look like, how they would taste in her mouth. She smacked her lips in hunger.

A hand clasped around her arm, locking her in whoever's grasp. She snapped imediatly out of her dream state. She whirrled her head around. It was a teenage boy, slightly older than she was. He had long jet-black hair that draped over his shoulders. It didn't shine at all, and was the most messy and disheleveled hairdo she has ever seen. His eyes were a dark and rich brown, and had a glassy, unfocused look in them.

"H-hello..." Falljoy said slowly and managing a worried smile

"Yourpretty," His voice was slurred, and his breath smelled awfull,

"Th-thank you?" She strained against his iron grasp, "You can let go now."

"Comegetadrinkwithme," He hiccuped and started to drag the poor girl.

"Please, don't do this!" She knew she could take him on and win, easy. But not with so many people around.

"Cute," an insane look filled his eyes, and started to tug harder.

KER-ACK!!!!

The sound hit Falljoy's ears harshly. She felt the boy's grip loossen. She opened her eyes, the boy's lost the glassy look and a new look replaced it, something she couldn't put her finger on. He fell forward, barely missing her. There was a different boy behind him. He wore a long scarf that covered half of his green face, long baggy clothes, and a large orange beanie. He was one-hundred percent, utterly familiar.

"Oh," She gasped in relief, "Thank you Mich--" She cut of when she say the hard look in Mikey's eyes.

Mikey grabbed her in the same spot the first boy did and pulled her.

"Michelangelo, don't be mad--"

"I'm not mad,"

She seemed surprised, "You have every right to be."

He turned around, but still tugged on her arm, "I'm serious, I'm not mad. I was mad at that boy. Darn drunkards. If there's one, there's bound to be more. That's why I was so hyped-up to get you outta there." He let go.

She hates to be grabbed.

TMNTMNT

Mikey led her to a small bench, where Don, Raph, and April sat. Where was Leo? That was her first question when they met up.

"Where is Leonardo? I thought he was with you." She implied to Don

"He went off somewhere. Said something about running some errands for Master Splinter." He reached into his hoodie pocket and took out a oval, green device, "I'll call him." He pushed some buttons and put his Shell-Cell to where his ear should be.

It rung for a moment, then Leo's voice came over the speaker,

"Donnie, couldn't this've waited for a few more minutes?" His voice was agitated, "I'm checking out right now!"

"Hey, you left, leaving me with vague details about where you were going, and I'm not the only one."

"Well, I'm by the plant shop. I should be there in a few."

"I haven't told you where we are."

"I'm looking at you."

The group looked around, and their eyes fell on a shop on the parallel wall called Tom's Green Thumb

TMNTMNT

Leo had four oversized bags full of mostly leather, aqua fabric, and a few seeds. The reasons why Splinter would want any of this stuff eluded them all.

Don had only three medium-sized bags and one larger one, all full of various electronics, but it was consiterably heavier. April and Falljoy offered to help Don withn his load.

They all loaded up into the BattleShell and drove off. What no one noticed was a small troup of Foot Ninjas silently followed.
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Mikeeeey & Leooooo <3
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 pm

OMG!
I couldn't come to site and new episodes!!
MAN!IT'S AWESOME!
CONTINUE!!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Another great chapter!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:40 pm

This next chapter was fun to write, and where it all really begins. But, I am grounded from the computer. Right now I snuck my mom's iPod. Shhhhhhh! Don't tell!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:49 pm

LOL, I can't wait for your next update! I like your stories Big grin

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:51 pm

YES!!! FINALLY! I'm allowed back onto da comp!!

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 10: Nightmare on Mikey Street

Mikey cracked his back, well, at least as far as his shell would let him go. His back still hurt from carrying that miniature T.V., and that DVD player, and that blender, and...he forgot what else.

He checked the time, ten fifty-nine, practically eleven. He was used to staying up later, but after what has happened that day, he was ready to sleep like a log.

He collapsed onto his bed, not even bothering to put the covers on him. Besides, when anything cold-blooded is cold, they just sleep harder.

TMNTMNT

Mikey no longer felt the soft mattress of his bed. Now he was lying on hard cobblestone floors. He snapped his eyes open. Oh, great. Now where was he? He was standing in a thick fog, so thick it was fairly hard to breathe. He started walking north. At least, where he thought were North was.

A chilling laugh peirced the air. Mikey whirrled around in a 360. What the shell? It sounded, ghostly, and...childish, almost. But that wasn't the worst part: it sounded like Falljoy's voice. He drew his nunchauku and continued.

Through the fog, only what was directly in front of you you could see, so Mikey couldn't see the statue until he bumped into it. The stone slapped the side of his face, sending a cold snap through his body.

"Ow!" He rubbed the side of his face with a nunchauku-filled hand.

He looked at the statue, and his jaw hit the floor. With a furious expression engraved onto his beak, his sai frozen in an attack, was Raphael.

"Raph?!" For some reason, he expected the statue to resond to him.

This was getting freaky. He took off past the Raph statue and didn't look back. The laughter came again.

KLONK!!!

"Ow..." He got hit in the exact same place as before, "Please, don't be another statue"

Poor Mikey. It was. Donnie this time, fear locked onto his face, he bo pointed protectively in front of him. Mikey was too shocked and scaredc to say something, except to let out a terrified squeak.

He pumped his legs as hard as he could away from his stone brother. He kept his eyes forward this time, so not to have his cheek hit again. He calculated the distances between the other two statues and stopped just in time. Stone Leo stood in a protective stance, with a grimmace worse that Raph's was, his ninjato in a blocking position. Right behind him was a statue of...

"Me?!"

It was indeed statue Mikey, with an expression of surprise. It looked like Leo was protecting him from something, but how can that be Mikey if Mikey's right here? He took a closer look at his stone counterpart; he swear his saw it breathe.

He felt a blow to his plasteron, knocking the wind out of him and sending him back onto his shell.

That was easy. Came a voice. It sounded like the one that laughed before, but now more demonic.

Mikey whirrled around to where the voice sounded like it was coming from. Is that the right place? There was just the stature of Leo protecting Stone Mikey. Did the statue speak? He stood up.

No, the statue did not speak, Did that thing read his mind?

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Mikey demanded at the top of his lungs

Behind you,

Mikey whirrled his nunchauku behind him, but there was nothing but fog.

Too slow, and I thought you were the fastest one. It was in front of him.

He tried again.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Of all the rotten luck. It was actually ABOVE him!

"What did you do to my brothers?" His voice shaking in anger, "De-stone them."

Oh, these are not your brothers, The mist somehow completely cleared away, like someone simply flicked a switch, THESE are you brothers.

To the side of him, three glass cages rose out of the ground, each contained a single wolf. From this angle and lighting, he couldn't tell anything special about them.

"Those aren't my broth--" He felt a furry and clawed hand grasp the back of his neck and thrust him forward.

Look closer,

He was right up to the cages. They were absolutly humungous, but it wasn't the sheer size that scared him, they each had GREEN AND YELLOW FUR!! He looked closer, and his jaw hit the floor again.

They each had familiar ninja gear on.

TMNTMNT

"D-Donnie?" He implied to the one on the far left. It had the familiar voilet headband, even the same olive-green fur. It was sniffing and scratching at the various electronics that held the cage together. Must be finding a way to get out.

"Raph!" The one in the middle indeed had a red headband and dark jade-green fur. He was jumping, snarling, slobbering, and scratching at the glass with a dangerous expression on his furry face. The cages must be soundproofed, because Mikey could hear nothing.

"Leo, bro..." The last one had that sea-blue headband on with the emerald-green fur. He was sitting very still in the middle of the cage with his eyes closed and a calm, fixed expression on his face. He must be meditating.

The Scarlet Haze never fails,

Mikey was getting angrier and angrier by the second, the Scarlet Haze is how Slither turns humans and other creatures into wolves.

"Why...you...stone-hearted...BEAST!!!" Mikey yelled with so much anger, that Raph (if he could hear him) would have given Mikey space. He threw this nunchauku at the voice again. Still, nothing was there.

He felt a familiar hand clasp around his neck and lift him up in the air, choking him. He still couldn't see his attacker.

"Who...the shell...ARE YOU!?!" He demanded between breaths.

Of course, you should see me.

Like matter being drawn into one area, his attacker appeared before him. Mikey got shocked again.

In a black headband, a black Foot garb, and red glowing eyes, was Falljoy.

"You!! How..."

She doesn't know what she's doing Came another voice, high and hissy.

"What...did...you do...to her?!"

Hypnotisim, Ch'rell style. The voice said again, while the statues of his brothers began to move.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh...my...gosh!!!! This is freaking awesome!!!! Hyper
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Very well written! You say you're having trouble with this? I do have a suggestion on how to get on. Have the next chapter start with Leo and Falljoy coming back to normal. There's no need to go into too much detail on all the horrible things they saw. Just imply it and have Leo be in utter shock and the group dealing with that. This way you have a lot more room to the about what was really seen and go into more detail later.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:01 pm

One day left, 'till my birthday! Drinks all around! *passes rootbeer to everyone*

TMNT: A Wolf Amoung Us
TMNT 2k3
Chapter 11: Rejected

Mikey shut his eyes just as Falljoy threw him against his brother's cages, all he wanted was for it to be over. He heard Falljoy's demonic voice from beyond his eyelids.

Michelangelo, you are having a nightmare, wake up!

He dared not open his eyes.

Michelangelo! Wake up! It will be over if you do! Her voice no longer sounded demonic.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" He let out a roar of terror as he shot upright in his bed.

Leo, Raph, and Falljoy were all standing in his room. They all had startled expressions. He checked his clock, four-thirty. Huh, that would explain the bags under their eyes.

"Man, you ok, bro?" Raph implied, "We can't sleep with you screaming like that."

Mikey was still wide-eyed and panting.

"If we could sweat, your bed would've been soaked." Leo said reasonably

"S-sorry...guys." He was trying to calm down enough to talk, " Shell..."

"I saw what you dreamed," Falljoy said sympathetically, " I do not blame you for screaming like that."

Mikey sobered up imediatly, "You read my mind?"

"Your brothers asked me to. We had to see what was wrong. Please forgive me."

That's when Mikey realized, Don's not with them.

"Where's Donnie?"

"Still awake and working on that machine." Raph implied angrily.

He was barely finished speaking when he felt a blur rush past him. Mikey was no longer in the room.

He rushed down the stairs and crossed the bridge, almost tripping over Klunk, and then really tripping over the couch.

Don was actually asleep on his blueprints, drooling all over them. Guess the night finally cought up to him. After what Mikey dreamed, he wasn't going back to sleep unless he made absolute sure his bros were safe, and turtles.

He crawled back up the stairs, Klunk following closely behind. During that nightmare, he didn't sleep at all. Raph, Leo, and Falljoy were all still in his room. Apparently still shocked on how fast he got out of his room.

"Ok, guys," He sounded so much more calmer, "I'm good. We now all can sleep." He collapsed crookedly back onto his bed, his head missing the pillow altogether. Klunk snuggled up closely to him, as if he felt sorry for his master.

The two turtles and the wolf all exited his room, really still confused how quickly it ended.

"Well, we'll talk about it in the morning." Leo said while walking into his room.

"'Night, Leo. 'Night, Falljoy." Raph said while climbing into his hammock.

Well, now that's over, I can go back to dreaming with my sister. She thought while snuggling down with the shirt of her sister and her paws slightly glowing.

TMNTMNT

Donnie sputtered as he woke up, dried drool crusted onto the side of his cheek. He didn't realize he fell asleep, until now, that is. He rubbed his eyes, which cleared up when he was done. His blueprints were all soggy, not completely worthless yet. Leo was training with Raph. Strange, they don't do that untill about noon. Unless...

"About time you woke up, Donnie Drooler," Mikey remarked at the couch, not before noticed.

"Michelangelo, don't be so harsh on your brother," Falljoy was also on the couch, "You know how late he stayed up last night. How in Ireon's name do you work this infernal contraption?" She had a Wiimote in her furry hands, but it was upside down.

"You're holding it wrong, and you've got a lot of ground to make up." Mikey said with a smirk.

Don got up, he had to get some feeling back into his legs.

"Where you goin', big boy?"

"Kitchen, I gottta eat something."

"Don't eat the coleslaw, it's a month old."

"We made it a few days ago--"

The door burst open, a muscular man with greasy black hair and a hockey mask flew in. He held a baseball bat in one hand and a hockey stick in the other. On his face was a huge smirk that made him appear demented.

"We got Purple Dragons robbing in broad daylight!"

"Yeah, Case-man!" Raph called out to his human friend.

"C'mon! We gotta nab 'em before the police do--" His gaze settled on the golden wolf on the couch, "Who's the chick in the wolf costume?"

"I happen to be a real wolf, thank you very much, Casy Jones." Falljoy had an air of irritation in her voice.

Casey wore an expression like he didn't comprehend. "Whatever, I'll worry about it later. We've got things on our agenda." He twirled his hockey stick.

The four turtles got up eagarly and went to follow Casey.

"Wait!" Falljoy called out. Everyone stopped, "Can I come? I can be a great help."

"Sorry, Falljoy, you'll have to stay here." Leo said

"What?! Why?"

"Leo, she's not weak." Mikey said with urgency

"Sorry, Mikey, safety precautions."

"I won't slow you down, and I've dealt with worse than lousy street punks!"

"How did she..." Casey started

"We'll explain later," Raph said

"Sorry, Falljoy, not this time." Leo said firmly. Everyone knew; it has been stettled. Falljoy's not coming.

Everyone exited the Lair in a disorderly file. Mikey lagged behind long enough to shoot Falljoy a sorry look before dissapearing into the sewers.

"My friend," Master Splinter said soothingly. He wasn't here before.

Falljoy stormed off to the couch, shredding a pillow with her claws before slamming down onto it. Master Splinter kept up closely behind her.

"They know I'm not weak..." She whispered in anger

"Falljoy--"

"I've dealt with a charging bull Dodraegon, and they give me the cold shoulder?! Over some lousy street punks?!"

"Falljoy, calm down!"

"DON'T TALK TO ME!!!!" She broke out crying

"Saftey is Leonardo's concern, take it with happiness."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:17 am

Another great chapter! Poor Mikey, I hope he doesn't have anymore nightmares like that.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Writer's block!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:08 pm

NOOOOO!!!!! EEP! I think maybe I passed it on to you because I just got over mine! Just go with your gut, you're such an awesome writer I know you'll figure it out! Wink
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

OMGsh!!! I was almost done and it erased it all!

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 12: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Wolfie

Two weeks have passed since Falljoy was accidentally brought to the Turtles' dimention, and things were a lot different then before.

Mater Splinter hasn't been seen at all. Not even for meals.

Leo has grown more jolly (LOL). He's not been as uptight about his training as usual. He still trains, but he's happier when he does and trains for a shorter ammount of time.

Raph isn't so hotheaded when around the golden wolf. He has grown lighter as well, with less the want to rant when he's angry. He laughs a lot more.

Don's probably the most distant of them all. Right when his morning training is over, he goes right to the machine and cranks up the volume on his MP3 player.

Mikey's the one that enjoys Falljoy the most (no this isn't T-Cest!!!!). It's like he found someon to share his personality with. Someone to be truly himself to.

Not sound like Falljoy?

Falljoy, out of all of them, has changed the most. the semi-formal Ms. Manners has changed to slang-throwing Gangsta. She absorbed most of their slang, enjoys pizza and video games as much as Mikey, toughened up, and has an attitude. Anyone from her dimention would not reconize her.

What would've been an odd day now has become normal. Leo was training in the dojo, with a big grin on his beak (which was kinda creepy), Don not hearing anything through his headphones, Raph telling jokes with Falljoy and both were laughing their heads off, Mikey playing a fairly violent futuristic racing game, with his tougue out.

"Ha! Eat NitroBeam, scumbag!" Mikey called while his racecar shot a long blue beam at the car in front of him, which evaporated on contact.

"What do you get when you cross a dog with a turtle?" Raph whispered to the wolf.

Falljoy snickered, "What?"

"Mikey." Both burst out laughing

"I heard that, ugly!" Mikey called to his red-clad brother (emphasis on clad)

"Busted!" Both leo and Falljoy said before howling with laughter, pun intended.

"And," Mikey started, "For that, I challenge you to some Mortal Kombat!!""

"Oh-ho-ho! This is gonna be fun!" Raph said while cracking his knuckles.

"I play winner!" Falljoy called out while jumping into the La-Z-Boy.

Don just tightened a bolt.

Heated play, it was, but Raph was no match to Mikey's mad skillz. In three rounds, Raph was down for the count. Falljoy took Raph's place and character. More heated play, but the tables turned for Mikey. In one round, Mikey had to bow down to Falljoy.

Falljoy stood up and cracked her back. "Well, Michelangelo," Stating them by their full names would never leave her, "That battle made me thirsty." She smirked and walked into the kitchen.

"Looks like your reputation is at stake here, Mikey." Don said casually

"Like you saw that match." Mikey growled

"No, he's right, your reputation is dying! If not already dead!" Raph taunted in his face

"Raphael, enough." Came a tired sounding, but familiar, elderly voice.

This startled everyone. They whirrled around to see a very tired-looking Master Splinter with one of the large plastic grocery bags.

"Master!" Leo sheathed his swords and ran to join the crowd, "You know from experiance not to just let us alone like that!"

"And, yet, you got along just fine."

"Well, what's in the bag, Sensei?" Mikey asked

The rat smiled.

"The first night Falljoy was here, I was doing my nightly meditation, when I heard metal clicking."

"But you have a soundproofer."

"I take it down at night, for safety measures." He said before continuing, "I opened the door slightly. There was a siloetted figure clumsily grasping long candlesticks. It may have been dark, but the inverted knees and the large ears revealed the figure. Falljoy set the candles in a circle and lit them. She leaned down to pick up something long and bending. In the candlelight, I saw what it was: a twig with a long strip of leather hastily fastened to it. But that's not all I saw. Her eyes were calm, concentrated. Ninjutsu.

"In gracefull flicks of her makeshift whip, she extinguished the flames. She put the candles out of the way and knelt down with her whip in her paws. I haerd her say: 'I have admired you, beautiful weapon, when I should not. You are the forbiddent weapon of the Vale, bringing slow and agonizing death. I know I should keep my distance, but you have drawn me to you. You are now, whether others approve or not, part of me.'

"Earsplitting shrieks caught her attention instantly. The hid her whip under the couch cusions and rushed up the stairs. Ever since that night, I knew what I had previously suspected was true."

He reached into the bag and pulled out a long strip of aqua fabric, the same color of Falljoy's eyes, with two holes in the middle. It was instantly reconizable.

"A mask?"

"That is not all, my sons."

He reached in and pulled out a long, tanned-brown, magnificent whip with the same aqua material covering the handle.

"So that's why...OH!!!" Raph said when he came to realization.

There was a loud gasp from behind them, startling them all. They whirrled around and there Falljoy was, her paws covering her mouth and her eyes lit in surprise. She walked up to the rat, but everyone could tell that she wanted to run, and knelt on one knee.

"Falljoy, you naturally display ninjutsu."

"My great-great-grandfather was the Shadow," Falljoy's voice ebbed excitement that was trying to be kept under controll, "Or Quick Strike. It must be in my blood."

"You have a limited time here, you will not become a full ninja."

"Slither and his creeps may not be organized, but they are deadly. Any fighting skills are better than none."

With those words, Master Splinter tied the mask around her head. He reached in and pulled out a belt, knee and elbow pads, and wristbands. After Falljoy has put these things on, Master Splinter gave her the whip. She took it excitedly but reverently. After admiring it for a moment, she put it securely into her belt.

There was a soft silence.

"Way to go, big girl!" Mikey said while giving her a friendly slap on the back.

Everyone else took their turns congradulating the ninja wolf, except for Raph. He slipped away from the crowd and walked out into the sewers. He had a lot on his mind. THis was new to him, so new he had to give it some time, but, of everyone in that room, he was the most excited to train Falljoy, he just didn't know it yet.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Awesome!!!! Just awesome! Glad to see your writers block is gone!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 pm

I don't know, guys. I'm sorta losing my muse to write this story. But with life pushing at me harder than before, I gotta find time to write this, and the desire. But I know I got some people hangin' on here, so I'll try not to let you guys down. Spoiler: I think that Tyler should've had more apperances in 2k3. Ha! I'll fix that!

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 13: The Foot's Mess

"I-I know ya fairly well, Fall, but...no no no no no." Raph was pacing on the rooftops, hoping the chilly air would help clear his mind. He was trying to figure out what to tell Falljoy if she ever asked why he's acting this way. So far it wasn't helping. "Eh... You're great 'n all, but you being' a ninja, it kinda...er...sorta... Ah, It's useless."

He slumped down on the side of the building, letting one of his legs dangle over the alley below. His feelings about the new Ninja Falljoy was as mixed as berry cobbler, but that thought just made him hungry.

A pepple hit his dangling leg. He looked around, his hand secretly on one of his sai. He felt it again, but this time a young, tough, and a bit raspy voice whispered:

"Pssst, Raph!"

The turtle looked down, a boy about ten to twelve was standing in the alleyway below, his long hair messy and blowing in the chilly wind. He was instantly reconizable.

"Huh? Tyler?"

Raph jumped down the fire escape and in front of the young boy.

"What is it, Tyler? Weasle after you again?" He was referring to the first time they met.

"No, not that. I saw some dudes in black costumes sneak into a store. Just by the way they were dressed I could tell they were up to no good."

"Didya go to da police?"

"Yeah, but they think I'm just a kid with a wild imagination. You don't know how long I've been trying to find you."

"Wait, how long ago was dis?"

"Two weeks ago."

Uh, oh.

"What was da store's name?" Urgency coloring the turtle's voice.

"2nd Time Around."

Oh, bad.

"C'mon, Tyler, we gotta go!"

Raph took off, Tyler following close behind.

TMNTMNT

"C'mon, Falljoy, you gotta hit harder than that!" Leo was holding up some padded gloves and Falljoy was punching them as hard as she could.

"Hey...cut me...some slack..." She was out of breath and her tougue lolled out. "I'm...a girl...and...I'm not...a turtle..."

"Well, you hit pretty hard for a girl, but you can't hit like one when the dilemma arises." Leo said confidently.

Don took a motherboard out of a DVD player.

"Yeshf," Mikey siad through a mouthful of potato chips, "Yoo doo hitf harc, butt ish it hard enuff tloo make Hun squabble?"

"Well, you're next Mikey. You gotta burn those potato chip calories.""

Mikey's head perked up. he swallowed his mouthful and tossed the bag aside.

"What...potato...chips?" He said nervously.

Don secretly sniggered.

Falljoy hit the pads again, and again, and agin, and one time, it was in perfect timing to the sound of a door slamming open. Everyone in the room flinched. Standing at the open elevator door, was Raph with a browm-haired boy of about ten.

"Raph? What's wrong? You look like you've seen a gho--" Mikey started

"April's place is trashed, she and Casey are missin'." Raph blurted out

"What?!" Leo said in alarm. He ran to where the two stood, "How do you know Casey too?"

The boy handed him a dirty and cracked hockey mask. Leo took it slowly.

"C'mon! We gotta get up there!" Leo beckoned everyone to follow.

Mikey passed Raph.

"Who's the kid?"

On that note, Tyler kicked the orage masked ninja turtle in the shin.

"Don't call me kid, wise guy! I'm Tyler!"

Mikey groaned, "What a cute kid you got there." He scowled at Raph.

Tyler kicked him in the OTHER shin.

TMNTMNT

The store was, once again, totally trashed. Every pot, china cabinet, and Depression Era antiques were reduced to either powder or unreusable chips. The turtles, Falljoy, and Tyler were scouting the area for any clues. But, naturally, they depended on either Leo or Falljoy, knowing that they usually found everything.

Tyler picked up something that looked important, but it was just a peice of some old fish fossil that was now cracked in two. Falljoy sniffed around, smelling only the faint smell of sweaty humans and the clothes that absorbed the sweat. Leo poked things with one of his ninjato, Don was no different. Mikey was scouting the upstairs. Raph tripped over something, something lodged low in the wall.

He turned around. It may have been dark, but being Raphael, reconized what it was instantly: a stone sai. HE pulled it out and called to his brothers and friends.

"I don't rememba dis bein' part of her antiques collection." Raph siad.

"It's not. Look." There was a note attached to the middle blade.

Falljoy took the note and her eyes turned solid aqua, casting a glow onto the paper.

She read:

You have had a false sense of security these few weeks. The Foot are not as weak as they were before, for now we have a secret weapon from your friend's world that'll bring you, your disgusting family, and that mangy pest misery and woe.

Hun

P.S: Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

THere was a small silence when she finished.

"Ha ha ha ha ha?"

"I'm not a 'mangy pest'."

"Disgusting family?"

"This isn't good, no matter how many ways you slice it." Leo interupted everyone's ramblings.

"Captain Obvious." Tyler said aloud.

"Raph, take Tyler home. The rest of us, we gotta tell Master Splinter about this."

Everyone did as their leader commanded.

Last edited by CrazdMikeyfan15 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Another great chapter!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Leo'sGirl, that seems to be the only thing your posting here. It seems like you're not even reading it.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Sorry. I'm not very good at compliments, for some reason I feel like I come off too preppy or gushy whenever I say something. And I think only said the once or twice before.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Sorry if I seemed mean, but they were so many enthusiastic people at the beginning, and that wasn't even the real big events, but then it whittled down to you. And then your just saying basically the same thing. Go ahead with the mushy comments, I actually enjoy reading those kind of comments.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 pm

No you're fine and I totally understand your frustration. Ok here goes with the gushy comment...

That was awesome! OMG I love Tyler soooo much! He's sooo cute! I hope we get to see more of him! And awesome plot twist with April and Casey going missing! This has Slither's name ALL over it! Lol and Hun's such a moron, "P.S. Hahaha" he makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   

Back to top Go down

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next